[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Cavalry Sergeant Gameplay

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 20170612232947.jpg (67KB, 1265x720px) Image search: [Google]
20170612232947.jpg
67KB, 1265x720px
So it's titled : <Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord E3 2017 Cavalry Sergeant Gameplay>

are we playing as a Cavalry Sergeant in the trailer? Instead of the leader of the warband?
>>
>>380210226
Maybe they incorporated the ideas of the Freelancer mod and expanded it to include small squad leadership as you move up the ranks?
>>
>>380210583
Yep probably this- you probably start out as a lesser commander and then earn your way to gain a whole warband. Actually makes it cooler, and more incentivized to work for your faction to gain the ranks without LOLREKNOWNing your way to snowball-dom in 2 hours
>>
>>380210226
One of the new battle mechanics. In large battles the commanding Lord will assign others as sergeants, including the player. This and the Horse Archer ones were showing that, as you could probably guess from them giving orders for your unit.
>>
>>380211332
yeah right. we can only control the cav in the trailer.
>>
>>380211621

You know they got a news post detailing this shit, right? I don't know why anything about this isn't self-evident that's tripping you up, man.
>>
>all we get is a short trailer showing almost nothing new

fuck you taleworlds
>>
>>380210226
>are we playing as a Cavalry Sergeant in the trailer? Instead of the leader of the warband?
You probably just have the option of joining someone else's army, like in the freelancer mod. You'll definitely still be able to start your own warband.
>>
>>380210583
>>380211005
it's already been confirmed, a lord can make you a commander in his army and you command some of his troops
>>
>Kingdome Come: Deliverance delayed AGAIN
>Still no Butterlord release date

just fucking end me m8
>>
>>380212053

It was new for me.

I was especially surprised that fucking blood baths are a thing now.

Imagine a slogfest between like 300 infantry on a high end rig. The ground will probably go red with blood.
>>
>>380212334

At least wait until the end of the first day of E3 to give in to despair, bruh.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.