[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are these games all worth buying?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_2417.jpg (151KB, 960x600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2417.jpg
151KB, 960x600px
Are these games all worth buying?
>>
>>380209747
First 2 are pretty fun. Haven't played the third cuz origin
>>
>>380209747
just 1 and 2
>>
>>380210394
DS3 DLC is what dead space 3 should have been.
>>
>>380210394
This
>>
>>380209747

First one is great, second one gets bogged down with a bit too much story (but is still good), third becomes 2 Spoopy Colladoody.
>>
Play the first to appreciate the second

skip the third
>>
Is the third that bad? If I finish the first two should I just play the third to see the story conclude?
>>
>>380211392
>conclude
anon...
>>
1 & 2 are pretty damn good. 3 is subpar, it isnt terrible, it just focuses more on action rather than spooky. The weapon creation system in 3 is great though.
>>
>>380209747
>Play
1 and 2
>Don't play
3 and ubisoft games
>>
File: Scorn.jpg (362KB, 1441x899px) Image search: [Google]
Scorn.jpg
362KB, 1441x899px
>>380209747
1st is truly a masterpiece.
2nd polishes the best aspects from the first one although they sacrificed a little with Giving Isaac Voice and Companionship.
Also, it didnt feel as fucking horryfing as the first one did in the atmosphere department
>>
Should I just buy the mass effect trilogy instead of deadspace? I know they're all cheap at this point, but i only have time to play games for summer.
>>
>>380213461
No
For ME, 1 is great, 2 is okay and 3 is terrible, and they're probably more expensive than DS
>>
>another reminder that EA didnt announce DS4
I know it was unlikely, but damn. I had hope.
>>
>>380211392
Play the third if you have a friend to play with. I did and I had a great time
>>
>>380209747
First two are great games. The third is a fun game if you play through it all in co-op.
>>
>>380215051

It may stand as the one time EA knew when to quit.
>>
>>380215051
they set the series up for failure. as far as I know they have never made an announcement that "so and so must make this much profit or else we can it" before release for an ip. They clearly knew what they were doing and I will never forgive them for it.
>>
>>380209747
That involves giving money to EA, so pirate them.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.