[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

should i play this

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

File: help.jpg (245KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
help.jpg
245KB, 700x700px
I need to know if this is still fun to play for someone who isn't nostalgiac - the game is "A legend of Zelda, Link to the past"

I have it on my wii from a while ago and i need something to do but I've found it kind of ... idk. is it worth trying to play it
>>
Hit thing with sword
Kill bad magic man
Save Zoolda
>>
please tell me what to do experts
>>
>>380205468
I found it pretty fun but I played the GBA version and that was ages ago.
>>
File: ness64.jpg (91KB, 500x510px) Image search: [Google]
ness64.jpg
91KB, 500x510px
It's fun if you go into it not expecting a Zelda game for the gameplay but rather a very rustic piece of storytelling art.

I would say ALttP has the worst gameplay in the entire series (note; that's not to say it's bad like say Ages or Four Swords). But if you play it for the story and just keep at it you will enjoy triumphing over its obstacles.

Basically think of it like an overhead Dark Souls.
>>
>>380205468
It's my favorite game of all time. It's a fucking masterpiece.
>>
>>380208067
Shhhh. You will get his expectations too high and then he will overcompensate his criticism in order to assert that he's not being influenced and enter it with the notion that it will suddenly have some life-changing epiphany. Basically Zelda syndrome.
>>
>>380205468
This and BOTW are the only good zeldas besides the originals. A lot of faggots prefer OOT which is literally ALTTP 3D
>>
>>380205468
it's okay
link's awakening is better

basically it's the lowest tier of the 2d titles
>>
>>380208778
Then it would be good too dumbass.
>>
>>380208857
Link's Awakening doesn't hold a candle to A Link to the Past and I say this as the biggest Link's Awakening fan on earth. There is nothing about Link's Awakening I do not know.
>>
>>380208886
Then what would be good too? Is english not your first language?
>>
File: 4chan-reaction.jpg (188KB, 2039x1300px) Image search: [Google]
4chan-reaction.jpg
188KB, 2039x1300px
>>380205468
If you really want to talk about the game, leave this cesspool and head on over to /vr/
>>
>>380209047
Is it not yours? English is a capitalized noun. Your spellcheck didn't fix it for shits and giggles. After internally rectifying this mistake why don't you read your post again and apply and see where you lost track of the diatribe.
>>
>>380209308
try harder
>>
>>380209225
/vr/ is even worse than /v/ these days. Too many morons figured out it was a safe zone to talk about games, invaded, and brought console wars into it.
>>
>>380209602
>/vr/ is even worse than /v/ these days
except it's not
>>
Yeah, it is fun. It's my favorite Zelda.
>>
>>380205468
makes for a fun afternoon
>>
>>380209225
this
>>
File: 1490247910465.jpg (146KB, 512x502px) Image search: [Google]
1490247910465.jpg
146KB, 512x502px
>>380207462
>Basically think of it like an overhead Dark Souls

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
>>
>>380209602
On /vr/ there are no hype threads, threads are slower and console wars are rare.
>>
>>380209721
It is in some ways. Just look how shitty the Indiana Jones 64 thread is right now. They derailed into in e-celeb drama and because it's slower than /v/ it's just perpetuating. You have to sift through a ton of shit to find any good posts now. It's not like it was ever an idyllic paradise but far from this /v/ 2.0 bullshit.
>>
>>380205468
altp is the best 2d zelda, followed by links awakening

Some bosses are hard
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.