[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Perfect RPG

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: homer-672x372.jpg (42KB, 672x372px) Image search: [Google]
homer-672x372.jpg
42KB, 672x372px
First sry for my bad english im from Costa Rica.

Any of you ever get to the point that any known RPG its enough for you? Let me explain i have played almost every famous RPG and i mean , i enjoy them the first playthrought and all of them have make me more exigent player and now im not able to enjoy any of them for much time, for example i stop playing videogames for a few months because of work and a few weeks ago i was dying for play again Fallout 3, i installed it and play like 10 hours and that was all... speaking of videogames my life lost purpose again, i am a programer and i have try a few times to make my own videogame with all the stuff that i want but its such a big game that i dont know where to start.... Also if you know of any game that remove this feeling of "emptyness" let me know please.

My main rpg games (maybe some of these games are not rpgs but they have some features that i like to know in an RPG someday)
-Fallout 3 (vanilla and moded)
-Fallout New Vegas (vanilla and moded)
-The elder scrolls V: Skyrim (vanilla and moded)(im such a huge fan of bethesda games)
-Terraria
-Minecraft
-7 days to die
-Dark souls 1
-Dark souls 2
-Dark souls 3
-Dead Island
-Dont Starve
-The Forest (I know i have mentioned some survival horror games but i like survival in general)
-Stalker Shadow of Chernobyl
-Metal Gear Solid V
-Spore (The idea of getting out of the planet and discover another planets, exploring lands , rivers, oceans, the sky make me crazy(FUCK No Mans Sky they have so much potential and they fuckt it up))
-Rust
-H1Z1(the survival mode i played it a lot before the split in two)
-DayZ (Never played it because of budget)
-Stellar Overload
-Starbound
-Cube World (was so sad wen the devs just gone, this game had so much future)
-Trove
-This War of Mine
-Stranded Deep
-Metro Redux
-NEO Scavenger
-World of Warcraft
-Perfect World
-Suikoden 2
-The Witcher 3

Im not sure if im missing one, please help.
>>
If you want i can give you a list that i have made with all the features that have to had the game of my dreams , i have made it for game development purposes
>>
LOL
- Any of you ever get to the point that any known RPG its NOT enough for you?
>>
>>380201984
There seems to be a distinct lack of Elder Scrolls games in that list. Maybe try those.

Morrowind is my favorite game overall. Baldur's Gate, Baldur's Gate 2 and its expansions, Icewind Dale, and Icewind Dale 2 are all also very very good.
>>
BROWN BRICKS
>>
>>380202509
I have try Oblivion but not Morrowind.
Im looking mainly for a game that doesnt get me bored too quick , with a lot of customization on anything and a lot of content (weapons , armors , collectables and misions something dificult like dark souls but entertaining like skyrim) i dont know... maybe im too exigent or im looking for something that doesnt exist
>>
i forgot to mention
-State of decay (i enjoy a lot this game but becames repetitive too quick)
>>
>>380203680
>with a lot of customization on anything and a lot of content (weapons , armors , collectables and misions something dificult like dark souls but entertaining like skyrim
That's literally Morrowind.
>>
How about Chrono Trigger?
>>
File: 2017-06-12_2147.png (323KB, 917x300px) Image search: [Google]
2017-06-12_2147.png
323KB, 917x300px
>>380204012
I already have it but have not played it, i guess im gonna try it
>>
>>380204319
i have heard of it but never played it , and i just remember another game
-Chrono Cross
>>
>>380201984
Gothic 2
Dragons Dogma
Witcher 1
Fallout 1 and 2

You're missing the best RPGs kiddo
>>
>>380205383
Im currently playing Fallout 1 and i was thinking of getting one of the Gothic games the 2 is better than 1?
And one important thing im looking mainly for a game with custom main character
>>
>>380205864
yeah 2 is the best, check Dragons Dogma too, the combat is great
>>
>>380201984
Wow, all those games and none of them are RPGs. Go play the following:

>Book of Dragons Pass
>Wizardry 1-4
>Wizardry 6-8
>Ultima 4-6
>Ultima Underworld
>Might and Magic 3-8
>King's Field 4
>Demon's Souls
>Diablo 1/2
>Jagged Alliance 2
>Deus Ex
>Dungeon Masters 1/2
>Grimrock 1/2
>Geneforge 1-5
>Divine Divinity
>Baldur's Gate 1/2
>Icewind Dale 1/2
>Nox
>Crusader Kings 2
>Wesnoth
>Planescape: Torment
>Fallout 1/2
>Neverwinter Knights 2
>Elder Scrolls Daggerfall/Morrowind
>Dwarf Fortress
There you go, an entire year's worth of games at least. This is probably a shitposting thread and I've wasted my time but oh well.
>>
>>380205383
Ohh another thing , the past year i try to play the witcher 1 because i bought the 3 and i just couldnt the combat was awful T.T
>>
>>380205864
2 is exponentially better than 1, at least with the expac. It's unfinished without the expac however, as it fleshes out the main game. 1 is janky as fuck, save yourself the pain of playing through it.
>>
>>380206323
Yeah maybe im missusing the RPG game , let me fix it a little or try to explain what is an rpg for me.
Be whoever you want and go wherever you want make the things as you wish, thats why i said that i like to make my own character too, im not saying that you are wrong dont think that i just trying to explain what i think. (Damm i need some english classes xd)
>>
>>380206323
And sry if it feels like shitposting, im one of those users of 4chan that just enter to see, i dont frequently comment or post stuff, im just trying to make a choice... keep looking 4 a game or make it
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.