[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

STREET FIGHTER 5 HAS GONE THROUGH TWO FUCKING BETAS FOR IT'S

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: sfv-logo[1].png (52KB, 292x222px) Image search: [Google]
sfv-logo[1].png
52KB, 292x222px
STREET FIGHTER 5 HAS GONE THROUGH TWO FUCKING BETAS FOR IT'S NEW ONLINE SYSTEM UPDATE.

AND STILL EVERY FUCKING GAME I PLAY IS A LAGGY PIECE OF SHIT. WHAT THE FUCK? THIS GAME IS UNFUCKING PLAYABLE WHEN IT'S LAGGY DUE TO ITS SHITTY FUCKING ROLLBACK SYSTEM.

FUCKING CUT MY HEAD OFF
>>
>no Super SFV announce tonight
>>
Please buy Marvel vs Capcom: Infinte and we'll do our best to fix the servers. In the meantime, I recommend buying the latest season pass for SFV to brush up on your combos and RISE UP to be the best of the rest. Please be patient.
>>
Anyone who buys MvC:I without buying DBFZ is being removed from my friends list. I refuse to associate with those people going forward.
>>
>>380200728
That too, but even if they released a new version for free that fixed all of the stupid bullshit like the 3845834 frames of delay and all the fucking stubby normals, it wouldn't mean shit if they used this fucking retard rollback system and all this fucking lag. Fucking fuck.

What's the fucking point of Vega? his claw doesn't hit half fucking screen anymore so he isn't useful as a zoner, so what the fuck is he? He's just shittier than the rest of the cast because he can lose his claw and the tiny bit of range he has
>>
>>380200506
Let it fucking die, the v trigger system was shit from the get go.

Kicking ass, rollback or lag, miss combo, other player uses vt combo and you lost
>>
>>380200506
get a better internet connection retard.
>>
>>380201069
Capcum failed, the rollback system makes combos and follow ups all luck.

You may start a combo only to get it mashed out by the faggot spamming a button. It even shows your initial hit so of course you are already mashing to follow up a combo.
>>
play tekken, it's a good game
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.