[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Leave E3 to me.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: Samas.jpg (2MB, 2067x4134px) Image search: [Google]
Samas.jpg
2MB, 2067x4134px
Leave E3 to me.
>>
>>380198215

E3 2025? Sure.
>>
>>380198727

DELETE THIS
>>
File: 1497319707784.jpg (9KB, 250x263px) Image search: [Google]
1497319707784.jpg
9KB, 250x263px
>>380198215

>Samas
>>
>>380198215
Samus is gonna get blacked
>>
I want a good metroid. I want a new Metroid Prime.
>>
>>380198215
Whats thi suit called? I like this suit the most.

is it wrong I ship doomslayer and Samus?
>>
>>380201505
Power suit
>>
>>380198215
The mass market does not want skill based games. They want movies with realistic movements you control with your thumbs and the maximum amount of challenge will be remembering which button is which in a window of 4 seconds during a QTE.

Nothing in the conference looked that much like a GAME save the mouse VR thing, MonHun, and the remake of SotC.

Just term the genre of TLoU clones as "popcorn gaming" so we have something easy to spew over and over again to ridicule the no-player-effort and no-player-input style of games these devs are shitting out. With budgets that make your eyes bleed too.
>>
>>380201624
Then whats the name of the stupid gaint shoulder balls?
>>
>>380202957

Varia suit
>>
>>380198215
>leave disappointment to me
>>
>>380203029
Thank you anon you are a saint and sorry for my negativity
>>
I want to believe
>>
>>380203029
technically varia suit is still the same shape but different color; but samus had lost it's original suit in zero mission, finding the shoulder one in chozodia; from that point on it's supposed to be the default for her; the shoulder suit was first made in metroid 2, to cover the absence of color to differentiate power from varia suit, and that change carried over as a default
>>
>>380198215
If Metroid 5 is announced then that would be great but Halo 6 was already not at E3 so I don't have much hope for Metroid either.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.