[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone excited for Detroit: Becoming Human?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

File: DetroitBecomingHuman.jpg (13KB, 540x309px) Image search: [Google]
DetroitBecomingHuman.jpg
13KB, 540x309px
Anyone excited for Detroit: Becoming Human?
>>
>>380194136

fuck no
>>
No, because there was 0 gameplay
>>
>antifa the game
>>
>>380194136
No, because David Cage.
If you like his games, you're wrong.
>>
>>380194136
No, if I wanted to watch a shitty CG movie I'd load my netflix bookmark and check whatever garbage they added in the past 24 hours
>>
lol no
>>
>>380194136
>david cage
Is that a serious question?
>>
inb4 we were androids and shit

its getting old fuck off
>>
>>380194136
The MC is a spics but everyone call him a nigs

nu/pol/ don't have brains
>>
i was interested in it before, but not anymore
that was awful
>>
>>380194136
No
>>
I'm curious about the narrative. I'm not sure I'd call this "antifa the game" though. You appear to have the option to be passive, aggressive, or a mix.
>>
BLACK LIVES MATTER!!!!!
>>
no but valorie curry is great so i'll probably watch a few minutes of gamplay on youtube until I get bored
>>
Looked good when it was a robo detective game
>>
Im not excited about any of these games or paying 500 bucks to play them.
Excitement is going into the negative. Anti-excitement.
>>
>>380194136
Is it about Detroit's ape population evolving lol
>>
>>380194136
Yes, David Cage is a treasure. Where else can you get such b-movie garbage with these kind of production values? Nobody else is this genuine, thinking they are making high art when in reality they are just making complete schlock.
>>
I'm kind of sick of the whole 'resistance' angle of games
i want a game where you play as the authority trying to combat a rebel group trying to overthrow you I dont care if i'm the good or bad guy
Any other games that do this other than FTL?
>>
>>380194749
>>380194946
See >>380194613
>>
>>380194136
>current year antifa bullshit with mulatto scum as mc
>excited
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
>>
>>380194773
The detective droid is one of the playable characters. It is going to be like Heavy Rain but bigger in scale, multiple playable characters who's separate stories converge.
>>
>>380194136
WHAT THE FUCK HAPPEN TO THE DETECTIVE
REEEEEEEEEEEE
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.