[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/v/ is dead

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

File: 1494127862529.gif (83KB, 379x387px) Image search: [Google]
1494127862529.gif
83KB, 379x387px
Nothing is good enough. Nothing is amazing or unique enough. Every game, every conference is a dumpster fire to you lot. All of you just fucking hate video games for the sake of hating it. This year's E3 has been one of the best this past decade. Every fucking conference sans the PC Gaming Snore had something appealing to me. Something that got me excited to play video games. But for all of you? Shit. All utter dog shit. Its sad how bad this board has fallen. I use to love coming here, but now even though I've known its been dead for ages, I might actually leave for good. I really hope all of you find something in your lives that can actually make you happy, and not jaded anymore. Video games certainly aren't doing it.
>>
I fucking hate this board, sony/xbox/pc/nintendofags are cancer. I only come here when a interesting game is announced.

I usually use /vp/, /a/, and nothing else.

Sorry for my bad English.
>>
Just leave /v/, best thing I ever did. No one cares about games here anymore. I've been here since 2007 but stopped frequenting in 2016. I now feel more relaxed and actually enjoy games again.

Yeah E3 had a lot of shit, but there were some neat games so far. Too bad underage spillover from /pol/ just wants to hate on everything to regain the glory of Tortanic.
>>
>>380192779
Good call. You'll be a better, happier person if you leave this place and never come back.

I come back every now and then for big things like E3, and it only ever serves to remind me why I left in the first place
>>
File: v.jpg (81KB, 680x738px) Image search: [Google]
v.jpg
81KB, 680x738px
>>380192779
This place has always been jaded, but the conferences were pretty lackluster. I'm hoping Nintendo manages to salvage things, but so far we've only seen a few worthwhile new releases that we haven't already known about.
>>
>>380192779
Can you name the games you are excited for? because the only appealing thing I saw so far was MHW
>>
>>380192779
This e3 had too many blacks
>>
>>380192779
leave while you can, this place is utter garbage
>>
/v/ is literally the gaming community the rest of the internet makes fun of
>>
>>380194567
See, people keep complaining about /pol/ but all I keep seeing is complaints and nothing to warrant them aside from obvious shitposts like >>380194925
Right now the only new announcement I'm hyped for is Metro. The Dishonored 2 DLC seems neat, but I never got around to finishing the first one, let alone buying the second.
>>
Some of us are just fucking sick of all the normies going apeshit over every new Ass Creed because it's in a new setting with slightly different features, or the new CoD because holy shit it's WW2 again wow, or how Anthem is going to be "Destiny but good", or how Sea of Thieves looks so much fun even though it's literally the most boring combat I've seen in years blah blah blah

there were some interesting looking games and they're the ones that nobody cares about. Nobody cares about which games are actually good they just board the nearest hype train and go full hive mind
>>
File: 1496921426453.png (514KB, 572x421px) Image search: [Google]
1496921426453.png
514KB, 572x421px
>people are not amouse at sony mediocre conference and are calling it out
>omg, not is enough for you, you just hate videogames
>>
>>380195760
I missed the Sony conference, but I can't imagine it being worse than Bethesda's.
>>
I like how all the threads bitching about /v/ and its cynicism are always made by dumb animeposters. The relevance of course being /a/ constantly eats up whatever generic shit is spewed out every year as long as it has some superficial element that appeals to them (like little girls).

I'd much rather have /v/'a bitterness if it means actually being discerning towards media, and not just eating up whatever pandering garbage the industry tells you to enjoy.
>>
>>380192779
I use /v/ for news since you just jump on that like fleas on a mongrel but when I wanna talk about games with fellow fans I go to /vg/
>>
>>380195925
It wasn't terrible, it was just overly basic. Just showing off the shit from last year that still hasnt come out. The only thing noteworthy was the Shadow of the Colossus remake
>>
>>380195925
It was better but nothing expectacular as previous years, it was mostly news from already anounced games as Horizon, God of War and Uncharted 4. The highlights were: Spiderman by insomnic, a new monster hunter (multiplat) and a remake of shadow of the colosus
>>
>>380194641
>always
>2011
things have been going downhill for a long time but this hyper ironic shitposting and revival of fucking console war shit which at this point I'm starting to believe isn't ironic.

>>380195760
>not amused
this retarded doom calling is beyond "not amused". people have officially gone full retard.
>>
>>380195925
Basically, the only new games were VR, the leaked mon hun non-exclusive, and a remake of SOTC. The only new gameplay was from spiderman that plays the same as the Arkham games.
>>
>>380195425
reminder you can tell a newfag by if he says normie instead of normalfag.
>>380196158
>/a/ actually attempts to enjoy the content of their hobby
>/v/ flips their shit at god damn everything and anything less than perfect is fucking shit.
>>
>>380192779
Did you get your feelings hurt in the sticky?

>>380196158
>generalizing something as stupid as that
Don't be retarded
>>
in other news water is wet
>>
>>380192779
Agreed OP. I came here hoping there would be some threads discussiing some of the cool indie games that were shown. Instead the entire front page is full of BLUNDER and ____ WON E3!!!
>>
>>380196789
People overacting on small things is nothing new on this site, outside of /v/ people are just feeling let dow from sony after the high expectation. Dont worry, Tomorrow is going to be a new day.
>>
>>380196727
So what's going on with Monster Hunter, did Nintendo lose the rights or something?
>>
>>380197538
tomorrow is going to be the same mess of trying to be as ironic as possible. people have always over reacted here that is true, but the concept of being genuine is gone and dead.
>>
>>380197624
Is not a numered title, but is not a spin off neither. Probably being made since a long while, while nintendo was loosing field on their home console
>>
I wish i knew a sensitive boy like OP who I could have kids with and grow old with...
>>
>>380195378
1. /pol/ is shitpost central. If the fact that a post was a shitpost excluded the possibility that it was /pol/, then we would never be able to identify /pol/. But realistically, /pol/ DOES shitpost randomly.

2. You would be pretty blind to see all the anti-black propaganda that gets posted. At any point, you're only two posts away from some /pol/tard pulling out their race statistic folder. I'm fairly certain your average /v/ shitposter can't pull statistics based on race at a moment's notice.

3. Even if they aren't originally from /pol/, they should go there. As that's the place to complain about niggers and jews.
>>
>>380194828
Oh this is the best game, the name games and we'll post laughing reaction images at them no matter what they are, a /v/ classic.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.