[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Xbox and Windows 10 exclusive

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: 3012186-maxresdefault+(40).jpg (55KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
3012186-maxresdefault+(40).jpg
55KB, 1920x1080px
Okay let's settle this once and for all. Does having the games being played on the PC still count for it being an Xbox exclusive or do you guys think they should be considered separate
>>
File: 1496520026408.gif (48KB, 192x256px) Image search: [Google]
1496520026408.gif
48KB, 192x256px
I really don't think we need to have this discussion
>>
Most of them were windows 10 exclusives, so they count as ms exclusives at least
>>
There's literally no reason to but an Xbox now. No exclusives, you can play them all in pc.
>>
It doesn't for Xbox simply because Xbox does not compete with PC. Microsoft makes money either way, the demographic that buys Xboxes have no interest in playing anything on their computer, and One X wasn't a PC competitor like the Pro was, it was designed and is marketed to compete exclusively with consoles, they have no desire to get PC players to buy the Bone.
>>
>>380192402
There shouldn't be exclusives if hardware is pretty similar.
That said, it's more "Microsoft Exclusive" than "Xbox Exclusive".
>>
If God of War was available for FreeBSD PCs, would you call it a PS4 exclusive?

It's a rhetorical question. The proper response is; "Wait, why isn't it?"
>>
>>380192402
>Does having the games being played on the PC still count for it being an Xbox exclusive
>played on PC
>xbox exclusive
Are you retarded?
>>
>>380193058
This: >>380193307
Some (lots of actually) people don't want to bother with installing software, tweaking configs, not playing with a controller, and potentially having hardware issues.
They just want plug & play without any hassle. That's the kind of people that buy gaming consoles.
>>
>>380192402
Yes because it's Windows 10 exclusive and not strictly PC exclusivs, so you're part of the Microsoft money machine whether you like it or not.
>>
No but it being Microsoft is a pass
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.