[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Crusador Kings 2

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: tfwbrainlet.png (2MB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
tfwbrainlet.png
2MB, 1280x800px
How do I get good at the combat system?

I had 2x their force, raped them and now little red units are popping up everywhere. How do I even take territory?
>>
>>380157887

I'll give you the complete beginner rundown:

>when you win/lose a battle, the loser retreats and can't be attacked anymore (if shattered retreat is on) until they finish their retreat. They'll run several provinces away. Not everyone dies.

>How do I even take territory?
Unless you outnumber the province garrison by 10x, do not assault. Just park your troops there and they will take it over. It will then change color. See that screen? that defender bar will steadily tick down as long as you don't move your troops.

This only increases your warscore, you don't get to keep it, what you get from the war is what you'll take in the end, So if you say have a war to claim jerusalem and attack the Arabs in Medina, you don't get to keep Medina, but you will get Jerusalem if you win.
>>
>>380159519
thanks anon
>>
>>380157887
>How do I even take territory?
you have to siege it down. if you occupy it they can't creat new troops
>>
>>380157887
I'm not sure exactly how it works, sometimes good commanders will perform shit against armies without commanders and others they will fuck up armies out of legends. Since tactics used in combat seem random and territory bonus are hard to pull(very hard to lure enemies into advantage positions for you) what i rely on is numerical advantage.

Always pick on people who have smaller armies than you and when in doubt try to have some money for mercenaries to tip the balance.
>>
>>380157887
>all those alerts
They're up there for a reason, if you see them take care of it. Why are you waging a war without a full council or an ambition?
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.