[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Where were you when ARMS flopped?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

File: download.png (56KB, 749x408px) Image search: [Google]
download.png
56KB, 749x408px
Where were you when ARMS flopped?
>>
>fighting game
>in a non-traditional format
>on an untested system that nobody wants
>from a company that hasn't been relevant in fightan games since SF2

is anyone surprised by this?
>>
>Switch version of Nights of Azure 2 isn't on the chart

Uh oh
>>
>>380147897
>Everybody's Golf is beating MHXX
Looks like gooks wont fall for the same trick twice
>>
>>380148494
/v/ was convinced it was going to be the next Splatoon and people were going to have to eat a bag of dicks again.
>>
>>380147897
>Splatoon has more pre-orders than a mainline Dragon Quest
Is Splatoon the next Pokemon? It has the potential to get a bunch of other media franchises too.
>>
>>380149458
No, Anon, as soon as we start talking about the success of Splatoon then we need to throw preorders out the window because then it goes against the narrative that Nintendo is failing.

All those preorders just mean that the masses are stupid and will eat up anything Nintendo shits out. Keep up
>>
>>380149451
>the /v/ is a one person meme again
>>
Japs really have a hard on for Splatoon. There was some media saying they hadn't seen a game take off like this since Dragon Quest on the NES.

Splatoon, Animal Crossing, Pokémon, Monster Hunter = Switch domination in Japan
>>
>>380149458
Dragon Quest is on it's way out though. It's a very generic series and if it weren't for brand loyalty and the fact that they can pump out a new game whenever they need to with minimal effort, it would already be dead.
>>
>>380148494
> System nobody wants
> Japan

Anon
>>
>>380150453
You know nothing, child.
>>
>>380149458
Only popular in Japan which is like 1/100 America's population
>>
>>380148494
Go back fucking redditor
>>
>>380148494

Smash Bros.
>>
>>380149458
>is splatoon the next pokemon
You filthy smelly grimey stinky dirty uncultured weebs need to know your place.
>>
>>380150453

given that if combined it has more preorders than Splatoon 2 I'd say you're wrong.
>>
>>380151598
yeah but you are combining 2 different games.
the 3ds version is unique.
it beating each game individually is a big achiveemnt.
>>
>>380147897
>that Splatoon 2
lmao
good luck finding a switch in japan for the next year
>>
File: asd.png (4KB, 646x78px) Image search: [Google]
asd.png
4KB, 646x78px
>>380147897
>most recent estimates, switch has sold 770k switches
>splatoon 2 has about 642k preorders
what did Japan mean by this?
>>
>>380150825

hes right, DQ is the McDonalds of RPG. Pretty much like CoD is for FPS. You could make a list of the best 5, or maybe 10, best RPG ever made and not a single DQ title would make it into the list.
>>
>>380147897
what were splatoon initial preroders in 2015?
i remmeber the opening week was around 100k or some shit wich wasnt that great but had some astounding legs.
>>
>>380147897
Is monster hunter flopping?
>>
>>380151042
More like 1/3.
I think a much higher percentage percentage of the population buys video games though.
>>
You guys should be ashamed of yourselves. You all knew OP had PTSD from sucking all those dicks because Splatoon did so well. And yet here you all are reminding him.

All he wanted was to shitpost about ARMS for a little while to help him put that all behind him and you wouldn't even let him have that. I'm ashamed of you all.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.