[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have some Sony leaks

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: sony-xperia-logo.jpg (19KB, 1280x725px) Image search: [Google]
sony-xperia-logo.jpg
19KB, 1280x725px
So, real quick, just to verify I'm legit, have an early leak.
>Shadow of the Colossus is getting a remake, will be at the E3 conference

Here's the other stuff I know has been going on behind closed doors:
>Sucker Punch Productions were made to rush out Second Son about half a year early to buff up the PS4's library quickly, causing them to cut numerous side-quests and streamline the story, and have been afforded so much lenience with their new project in part because upper management at SIE realised they did them dirty on this
>Their new project is one that they originally had a concept for as early as 2008 and is something they've been passionate about for years

>Agent got canned because Rockstar realised far more money lay in going multiplat with every possible title rather than doing exclusives after a troubled pre-production
>Instead they opted for breaking the contract - which required them quietly paying a penalty fee and guaranteeing Sony the marketing rights to several of their next few projects, along with a few other conditions that I'm not aware of
>It's mostly renewed because they're still toying with the idea of making a different sort of spy game one day

>Deep Down was canned years ago. Capcom couldn't find a way to balance the dungeon crawling and loot progression with the online to make a fun overall experience, and since they were haemorrhaging cash on it they called it quits. Sony got the SFV deal in large part due to the negotiations over this.
>Most of its assets and newly developed tech has been cannibalised for other Capcom projects
>>
>>380142206
>Certain staff at one of Sony's studios (you can probably guess which) briefly toyed with the idea of reviving Socom sometime around 2014 but ultimately decided against it out of the belief that far future shooters were the next big thing and because they decided that third parties saturated the FPS genre enough that they shouldn't waste their time trying to compete in it
>The failure of Killzone Shadowfall also played a role in this choice

>Sony is very interested in getting a new Souls style game out of From but Miyazaki isn't interested in it currently and they're holding off on making another bid until his current project is finished so they can try to get him on board for it
>It will not be related to Bloodborne in any way if it does happen
>>
>Shadow of the Colossus is getting a remake

A remake of a game that already has a remaster, I hope that's bullshit or that is Maximum Judaism.
>>
>>380142775
It's most likely real, Sony just placed new trademarks today including Shadow of the Colossus for PS4.

The other leaks I'm not so sure. What kind of game is the Sucker Punch game supposed to be? Any hints OP? Also will we see Monster Hunter Worlds and/or RDR2?
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.