[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I always said during the past 2 years that Ubisoft has grown

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 1

File: Screenshot_20170613-021734.png (1MB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170613-021734.png
1MB, 1080x1920px
I always said during the past 2 years that Ubisoft has grown to be the best gaming company out there. They are making huge quality games, lots of them too, they dont have shitty gimmicks or trashy stuff. They are a company solely focused on purely making videogames.
Sure not everybody likes all their stuff but they put out stuff made for everybody.
And dont dare say their games are stale or copy pasted, only neets that spend 12h a day playing video games would be bored of the Ubisoft formula. Its your fault for burning yourself out like a piece of shit.
Enjoy the gaems, enjoy the lore, instead of opening the map and zombifying yourself to the next tower maybe sit down a campfire in Primal, turn the sound up (ofc you need to close your weebshit amv), and hear the birds, the trees, the leaves and the wolves howling in the distance.
Ubisoft only makes masterpieces.

Thank you Yves Guillemot, you are truly the father of modern video gaming.
>>
>>380141940
JUST
Thread posts: 2
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.