[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I suck at Dig Dug. Can anyone provide me with some tips?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: dig-dug.png (491KB, 1275x749px) Image search: [Google]
dig-dug.png
491KB, 1275x749px
I suck at Dig Dug. Can anyone provide me with some tips?
>>
Halp?
>>
First you dig, then you dug. There's not much more to it than that.
>>
>>380141881
I can't find the dug button
>>
>>380140760
Yes.
Ask yourself 'What would Dobson do?'
Then you'll discover the perfect way to inflate everything you come across.
>>
>>380141881
>>380142628
Y'all think this is a joke thread, I'm as serious as fuck. I suck at this game so much and don't really know how to get better
>>
>>380140760
Assuming you're being serious:
>Use rocks often, at least to get vegetables to appear
>Try intruding one enemy burrow at a time
>Dig into spaces almost all the way so that you can still shoot your pump into them
>>
>>380142106
It's actually the same as the dig button.
>>
>>380143140
Is there a trick with the rocks to hit the enemies? I'm finding it very tricky
>>
>>380140760
Watch a WR of it. The competitive scene is really lacking though with Dig Dug.
>>
>>380143413
Make a vertical burrow right under it (without letting it fall) and wait for enemies to chase you.
>>
You can stunlock enemies by inflating them slightly but stopping so you can turn around and kill any enemies trying to eat your ass from behind.
>>
>>380143871
Ok, cool. Thanks.

>>380143917
I find this tricky to get the timing right, I keep getting killed
>>
>>380143413
it is tricky. this game is old from an era where it was meant to be harder.
>>
>>380142870
you can inflate the enemies without killing them, which keeps them in place for a bit
you should try leading them under the rocks; make long tunnels going straight up, so they can't get out of the way when the rocks fall as easily
the last enemy will always try to escape at the top left of the screen
>>
File: DougButton.jpg (18KB, 512x384px) Image search: [Google]
DougButton.jpg
18KB, 512x384px
>>380142106
amazing
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.