[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

At first I was a bit skeptical about the whole Creation Club

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: DCGKkuUU0AAY9hz.jpg (31KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
DCGKkuUU0AAY9hz.jpg
31KB, 1200x675px
At first I was a bit skeptical about the whole Creation Club announcement but when I read through their official website, it seems like this is a way for them to try and improve mods and make them better.

They will have quality control, collaboration between the game devs and the mod authors and a bunch of other procedures and guidelines.

I can't wait for the exciting new mods that will come out from this system. Its gonna bring polish and better integration for mods as a whole.

I am really excited.
>>
I'm still skeptical. While the negative effects won't effect Skyrim it can be pretty negative for VI.
>>
They also gonna took 75% from all cost of mods
>>
>>380134229
Delicious pasta this E3
>>
>>380134636
This makes me wonder. What if a mod author decides to quit modding? Is he still obligated to keep the mod updated? Does he sign off the rights to Beth? Because if all content/story/characters in the mod becomes Bethesda I can't see too many big time mod authors be too willing to do this. Maybe the texture ones at most.
>>
good and i hope it hurts the current mod community, basically 99% leechers asking for updates
>>
Nothing prevents the biggest issue with it - people taking mods off the nexus, pretending to be that mod creator and getting money off their work.
>>
shillfag plz leave
>>
>>380134636
No, they take 100%. You pay all the money to Bethesda to get Bethesda coins. Bethesda will then give 25% of the coins that you use to pay for a mod to the modders so they can buy other mods with it.
>>
>>380134229
kys
>>
File: 1497305444024.png (1018KB, 809x829px) Image search: [Google]
1497305444024.png
1018KB, 809x829px
At first I thought this was some heartless money grab, but then I realized that it really will improve the quality of my... I mean the public's content.
It's win win the way I, the average consumer, sees it.
>>
>paid mods making a return
Atleast this time they're hiding it behind a credit system instead of a cold hard 4,99$ sword.
>>
>>380135025
That's not how creator club works though, you need to submit something new, ie not already existing mod. Also you can't just submit something that is already made, you make the approach with a proposal document and from there on out you start working together with the devs to make the mod.

It's basically subcontracting cheap labor to make microDLC
>>
At first I was a bit skeptical about the whole Creation Club announcement but when I read through their official website, it seems like this is a way for them to try and improve mods and make them better.
They will have quality control, collaboration between the game devs and the mod authors and a bunch of other procedures and guidelines.
I can't wait for the exciting new mods that will come out from this system. Its gonna bring polish and better integration for mods as a whole.
I am really excited.
>>
Time to kill yourself.
>>
I know this is pasta but Bethesda is the last company I would want doing quality control.
>>
Someone post the vocaroo
>>
>>380134229
At first, I thought this was just a way for Bethesda to keep milking the same game for 7 consecutive years while applying minimal effort and still making a profit.

Then I stopped being so cynical, and thought "what if my mom or dad or little sister wanted to become gamers like me, and enjoy the expanded experiences that mods can create?"

To expect ones such as them to become familiar with the tedious and often dangerous task of classic mod installation would be silly, and somewhat ableist since I'm fortunate to be so technologically proficient.

However, the current console modding system, streamlined as it is, still leaves much to be desired in the way of quality expereinces.

I applaud Bethesda and Tod Howard for supporting not just hardcore gamers like myself, but all who seek the breathtaking experiences that can only come from this medium we all enjoy so much.

Thanks Bethesda :)
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.