[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

the best of the best

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: AMA_cover.png (782KB, 653x730px) Image search: [Google]
AMA_cover.png
782KB, 653x730px
If you want great environments, look no further than American McGee's Alice and Bioshock 1.

If If you want great gameplay, look no further than Rune, Diablo II and Serious Sam 1.

If you want great story, look no further than the Prince of Persia trilogy.
>>
I really liked the second alice game. I thought it had interesting levels and I really liked the underwater place and that level in the sky with all the cards.
>>
>American McGee's Alice is a real diamond despite not being strictly 'good' gameplay-wise.
>Alice Madness Returns looked beautiful, had beautiful worlds, and had amazing platform despite terrible combat and way too long levels
>American McGee kickstarts a series of films / videos starring Alice
>They're all shit
>Wants to make Alice 3 but EA won't let him unless he shows them a playable demo
>Fans want it
>Fans want to kickstart the game
>EA won't let him kickstart the game or the demo, thus Alice 3 will never be made
Feels pretty bad man. I made a video sort-of long play on American McGee's Alice in case anyone wants to see the game.

https://youtu.be/RS5bikqHYWY
>>
>>380128239
I have this but haven't played it. Is it overall good? When I was about to install it I read it needed a bunch of config changes and possibly a controller to play it properly, I think that's why I postponed. Is that true?
>>
>>380130752
It's a walking simulator with nice artistic design
>>
>>380130752
I played it with my mouse and keyboard it was fine if I remember correctly. Yeah it's worth playing probably one of the more interesting looking games in a couple of years. Pirate Alice's extra cute costume dlc
>>
>>380130935
>>380130752
It isn't just a walking simulator, it's a terrible, terrible combat simulator. It's one of the most physically painful games to play that has ever been made, despite the characters being so wonderful and the visuals being so amazing.

I genuinely have some kind of Pavlovian condition with Alice: Madness Returns, whenever I think about it I mentally wince at how fucking BORING the combat was and how fucking LONG IT WENT ON FOR
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.