[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hello /v/ I come asking for advice. My little brother just gave

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: controller.jpg (17KB, 470x300px) Image search: [Google]
controller.jpg
17KB, 470x300px
Hello /v/
I come asking for advice.

My little brother just gave me a controller as a gift, I wanted to know what games are worth playing on a PC, and are playable with the controller for local multiplayer between him and me.
I come here for advice because Steam doesn't seem to help very much, I mean, it's suggesting me playstation games from 1997 and I wanted to know if there's something more evolved.

Any racing - beat'em up - arcade - other games that can satisfy these requirements in your opininon?
I'm even ok with split screen and things like that.

Thanks in advance
>>
>>380127103
did you just discovered video games?
>>
>>380127103

Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed.
>>
>>380127103
every game thats not an FPS and has good controller support should be fine if youre inexperienced with them.
>>
>>380127103
Overcooked
Battleblock Theater
Don't Starve Together
Enter The Gungeon
>>
>>380127812
I started playing on consoles and controllers in 1995 on the PS1 and finished in the very early 00s.

Always played on PC with mouse and keyboard after that, which have been good until now, when I need local multiplayer with a controller.

Clearer now?
>>
Do you both have a controller or is one of you using a keyboard?
>>
>>380128291

This. Castle Crashers too.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (70KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
70KB, 1280x720px
>>380127103

The binding of isaac w/ the antibirth mod has really good co-op mode.

Ultimate Chicken Horse is also pretty fun, though it is competetive and not cooperative.
>>
>>380127103
Portal 2
Castle Crashers
N++
Gauntlet
Risk of Rain
Speedrunners
maybe not on Steam, but LotR: Return of the King is a great co-op game
Overcooked

If you feel like emulating, Dark Alliance 1 and 2 are good co-op ARPGs
Super Bomberman for SNES has co-op story mode
>>
>>380129325
>I started playing on consoles and controllers in 1995
Kiddo
>>
>>380129027
>>380128291

Thank you guys these look great, I knew I could count on /v/
>>
>>380127103
I recently played Hyper Light Drifter local coop mode and it's pretty fun.
>>
Speedrunners and Duck Game are my groups go-tos
>>
>>380129875
The very first videogame I remember playing was "Kung-Fu: The Way of the Exploding Fist" on C64, and I was something like 5 years old. Having a joystick with only one button was all the rage back then.

First ever on PC was Golden Axe, on a floppy disk. You know, the thing you see as the icon for "save". On the numpad, where 0 was for jumping.

So, you want to contribute now or you want to keep assuming shit?
>>
>>380129862
Thanks friend, but I was asking for local multiplayer, not really online co-op.
But thanks for answering.
>>
>>380132005
Pretty sure those are all local multiplayer anon
>>
>>380127103
Your brother sounds like a faggot, my dude.
>>
>>380132341
I have castle crashers and didn't even notice the local multiplayer?

Well, I really feel embarassed now.
>>
ROCKET LEAGUE
UNLESS YOU ALREADY PLAY WITH KBM THATS COOL TOO
>>
>>380132615
And you sound like the stereotypical basement dweller desperately craving some human companionship, envying others who already have it and who consider it a normal thing to have.

Acoustic can be strange sometimes, hm?
>>
File: 1411594301173.jpg (40KB, 480x622px) Image search: [Google]
1411594301173.jpg
40KB, 480x622px
>>380132615
>giving his brother a gift makes him a faggot
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.