[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What did you think of Web of Shadows? I liked it

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

What did you think of Web of Shadows? I liked it
>>
Like it a lot. Especially when I found out that you could do a number of tricks while webslinging and moving about the city.
>>
>>380126476
3rd best spidey game behind ultimate and spidey 2

good swinging and red/black interchangablity was awesome

I suggest you post this thread on a non-E3 day
>>
FUCKING LOVED IT!
>>
>>380127452
>red/black interchangablity was awesome
I hope it's a thing in the new Spider-Man game.

This is honestly one of my favorite mechanics in a Spider-Man game. No matter how simple it is.
>>
I kind of wanted to play as Moon Knight.
>>
>>380126476
It's the best modern Spider-Man game. Ultimate and 2 were great, but they're pretty outdated at this point.
>>
>>380127637
Yeah I doubt it'll be back but the black suit is pure fun
>>
File: mania1.jpg (299KB, 788x1200px) Image search: [Google]
mania1.jpg
299KB, 788x1200px
Is this the only Spidey game where the wall-crawling combat isn't a horrible nightmare? The rest of the game was pretty good too, symbiote Black Cat was hot and best girl/ending.
>>
>>380126476
I think you're obsessed with this shitty game. I think you post about it regularly because it was probably the only game you had available at some point. I think, of all the spider-man games, it's not particularly worth speaking of constantly.
I think you should let it go and stop making daily threads about it.
>>
>>380128661
>Is this the only Spidey game where the wall-crawling combat isn't a horrible nightmare?
No, the wall-crawling combat in this is also a horrible nightmare. In fact, I don't think there should be wall-crawling combat at all, it's a stupid mechanic.
>>
>>380128993
I haven't played it in almost a decade but I don't remember it being as bad as other Spidey games. But yeah it really shouldn't be a thing.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.