[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

OpenRCT2 Hell

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 2

File: Clever File Name.png (94KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Clever File Name.png
94KB, 1920x1080px
OpenRCT2 Hell Thread.
Post your rides and parks that are hell to the peeps, an assault on the eyes, or are hellish in some other way.

I'll start.

I was inspired by Mr.Bones Wild Ride and decided to make a larger, longer ride. To make this I went into OpenRCT2's cheat menu and allowed everything. It's a wild mouse ride with Train cars. I filled every possible space and tried to create as perfect of a rectangle as possible.

The ride time is 110 minutes and 21 Seconds.
It takes over a year in game for a train to reach the station again.
The ride is so large that the game runs into somekind of overflow error and counts the track length as -23,556 ft.
You go at the high speed of 9 miles per hour which seems a little too fast considering all of the twists and turns in this ride. I might lower that speed for the riders safety.
All of the guests want off the ride so I surrounded the ride by water for the safety of the guests.
Most of the park is red because that's the best color.
Some troublemakers were loitering in paths leading to the ride so I removed the paths from under their feet to encourage them to swim away to safety.

Although it cost hundreds of millions to make, I made admission free because I'm so generous.
>>
Bonus Pic
Thread posts: 2
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.