[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is /v/ getting raided by Ubisoft shills? I thought shilling was

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: images.jpg (10KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
10KB, 300x168px
Is /v/ getting raided by Ubisoft shills? I thought shilling was just a meme but now I'm not too sure, or are you guys genuinely happy with what you saw?
...I guess the pirate game looked okayish...
>>
Mario Rabbits was cool. Pirates had gameplay to show off what their SG office could do. The rest was eh. Just let the time pass. Break time!
>>
>>380121603
meh still a shit company Will take Valve or Bethesda over them anyday
>>
It's obvious shills are at full potency right now, didn't you watch the stream?, the crowd was fucking embarrassing, clapping at the most small fart you could heard.
>>
I'm not happy, but it was the least shit conference for sure. Their CEO is cute.
>>
>>380121603
It looked better than it was because everything else was trash
>>
>>380121603
If they get rid of modern day shit in Ass creed , then that game will be a pick up. Farcry 5 is looking better after they stopped their controversy marketing. If skull & bones is single player I would be hyped, I give no shits about the rest.
>>
Regardless of what they showed off, they had a fast pace that showed off a lot of different games and gameplay footage for nearly all of them. Aside from Just Dance they had no real blunders. Just by that measure alone it kicked the shit out of most of the other conferences. I didn't even see a single mention of e-sports or youtube celebrities.
>>
Ubisoft is notorious for shilling here. Remember the past Far Crys and Watchdogs specifically.
>>
Way too many people saying "Ubisoft won" when it was meh at best + MULTIKULTI old hag with problem hair and glasses
>>
>>380121603
It's crazy the amount of shills right now. Every knew this game was going to play like xcom before the trailer, but now all of a sudden everyone likes it. It was the general consensus of /v/ that this game sucked, but now all of a sudden there's a million threads about it. Every time you try to argue with them, they will defend the game non-stop and always use >not an argument when you say something.
>>
>>380121603
>people talk positive about a good conference
>uhh...shills?
>five threads every fucking day about GREATNESS AWAITS
>dude it isnt shilling lmao ninty and ubisoft and micro$oft are shilling on this board
fuck /v/
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.