[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>no droidekas F

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3

File: bf2.png (1MB, 1200x630px) Image search: [Google]
bf2.png
1MB, 1200x630px
>no droidekas

F
>>
dennis brännvall, the main designer for battlefront, has already came out and said that while they won't be in at launch he would love to see them added to the game post launch.

So they most likely will be in at some point through the free dlc system.
>>
>>380099961
sweet
>>
>>380099561
No vehicles on map
>must kill yourself to get one or get out of one

These retards should just give up
>>
>>380099961
>free dlc

Updating the user interface doesnt count as free dlc.
>>
>>380099961
This is just a sign of them cutting edges. It's June right now. They have 5 full months before game release, with their game mostly finished in entirety, and they come out and say "Yeah, hopefully Droidekas will come in later on."

L.
>>
>>380100686

Please atleast know what your talking about before posting. It's a well know fact the game has no season pass. And the first wave of free dlc (characters and maps) has already been confirmed and announced.
>>
>>380100746

They are pushing to have the game released before the next film. I would imagine all non essential stuff is being relegated to post launch content at the moment. I'm not an autist with ADHD some quite frankly I don't mind waiting a couple extra months to play one more characters type.
>>
>>380099561
Jesus anon what're they going to do in BF3 if they use all of their original ideas?
>>
>>380099961
Why the fuck would they deliberately show off NABOO of all places without having any Droidekas even in the game? What goes through these peoples' heads?
>>
What I'd like to see is a definitive explanation of how leveling up Star Cards will be. My guess is that a card will level from Common, Uncommon, Rare, and Epic via duplicates of it's base. 10 for Uncommon, 20 for Rare, 30 for Epic. I'm going to say Loot Crates where Star Cards, weapons, attachments, and skins are gained. Earn the points to buy em, or buy the points to buy em.
>>
>>380101364
What the fuck am i reading?
free dlc?
what the fuck man this shit is ridiculous.
that content could be in the game the day of launch, they're literally giving you an unfinished game so they can give you the free DLC afterwards and get praised for "muh free DLC"
>>
>>380102284
There the same people that ignore weapons in Star Wars use ammo and that people want to hop into an x-wing not kill yourself to get one

They also do not realize they want to play all eras not have all eras in all maps
>>
>>380102284

I don't remember naboo being a prerequisite for the presence of droidekas.
>>
>>380102951
Or maybe because they have to get the game released before the last Jedi comes out. It happened with the last battlefront and as a result it had little content. Atleast this time round they are promising post launch content to make up for the fact they are pushing a game earlier than they should to please the suits at Disney.
>>
>>380103089
They literally have Rey fighting in the Naboo battle (60 canon years before we first saw her in The Force Awakens as a teenager). In the movie and book of Episode 1, where the actual battle took place, droidekas were prevalent. This is utter trash.
>>
>no magnaguards
Why live
>>
>>380102951
Not really... y'see. This is a gesture of good faith from EA. Because so few bought the DLC and Season Pass for Battlefront 1, they got way less money than they expected. SO. They are going about it differently. This free DLC is indeed that, free. But they are going to expect some big bucks from whatever micro-transaction system they are going to put in. If nobody buys it? Well... don't expect as much free content. And certainly don't expect it for the third game if that happens.
>>
>>380103089
Naboo isn't a prerequisite for droidekas, it's just where all of their most prevalent and iconic appearances are. If you're going to show the droid army in Naboo, you should have droidekas. It's almost like having fucking Hoth, being invaded by the Empire, and not including AT-ATs. You'd call that a bit of a fuck-up, wouldn't you?
>>
>>380105087

Devs have already said cross era hero's will only be available on certain game modes. On top of that the battle depicted by the game isn't the same one from the films and books for episode 1.

Anyway why are you upset about Rey? considering Darth maul, who died like 10 years before clone wars where at their height, appears in the battle aswell.
>>
The lack of destroyer droids doesn't annoy me as much as what that lack represents: not enough class variety within factions.

NuFront 2 actually looks like it has a decent amount of content overall, but it still looks shallow in comparison to the old games. My biggest worry right now is that all the different classes are variants of the basic assault class rather than having discrete playstyles.

It looks like Dice is still trying to make Battlefront conform to being a typical EA shooter rather than playing to the original strengths of the series, which were more in line with something like TF2 or Overwatch in terms of design.
>>
>>380106112

Difference is AT-AT's are significant to the plot of the empire strikes back, opposed to droidekas that have about a total of 3 minutes screen time between all the films.
>>
>>380106364
This guy knows what's up.
>>
File: 234.jpg (101KB, 490x475px) Image search: [Google]
234.jpg
101KB, 490x475px
>>380099961
Still ignoring it.

>It MIGHT be in the game later on, anon, preorder now!

Yea...I'm not rolling the DICE on this one. Go fuck yourself EA.
>>
>>380107648

You would literally have to be a retarded man child to pre-order the game solely on the basis of a fictional robots presence. Your logic is flawed sorry.
>>
File: 1497228812642m.jpg (175KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1497228812642m.jpg
175KB, 1024x768px
>>380099561
How fucking hard was it to make pic-related play the exact same? The main Droideka weakness is the turn radius and water.
>>
>>380108354
This. You're an idiot.
>>
>>380109043

Some idiot probably thought it would be OP
>>
>>380106169
>maul died 10 years before

You really are a dumb nigger.
>>
>>380109043
I'm mostly pissed off that I won't be able to see or play as a crisp, clear, HD version of that killing machine. It's literally the coolest droid and they completely disregarded it.
>>
>>380109659
That's horseshit considering how fun it was to snipe them mid rolling or chucking a mine at them. They were only dangerous in Polis masa or in the Bespin hallways.
>>
>>380108354
>>380109440

EA is a trash company.
>>
>>380099961
>"He would love to see them added to the game post launch"

That's placating talk. They're not gonna be added.
>>
>>380109782

Yes I'm aware he comes back in the clone wars and in rebels but He has has normal legs replaced with weirdly shaped robotic ones in the clone wars TV series. and in the gameplay he didn't have those legs.

Nice try though.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.