[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are pigs in videogames always evil?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: one fox.gif (475KB, 400x306px) Image search: [Google]
one fox.gif
475KB, 400x306px
Why are pigs in videogames always evil?
>>
Jewish influence.
>>
>>380099421
Such as?
>>
>>380099739
Well, Zelda, Diddy Kong Racing..uh
>>
>>380099421
How many pigs have you met? They are notoriously self interested. They don't feel the need to seek affection from humans like dogs and cats do.
>>
>>380099848
Thank you for the list of evil pigs in video games, guy I don't know.
>>
>>380099421
*does jumping jacks*
>>
>>380099421
They're commonly associated with things such as sloth and gluttony, considered to be dirty animals since they cover themselves in mud, and at some point it was pushed that pork was really bad to eat (you know before beef and chicken were ridden with hormones and fish had mercury in it)
>>
Angry birds
>>
So Santas number one helper confirmed a squirrel!?
>>
Do Santas number one helper confirmed a squirrel!?
>>
>>380100831
pork was bad to eat in ancient times because they pick up a lot of parasites since they ate meat
>>
>>380099421
Because pigs are haram.
>>
>>380099421
beyond good and evil
>>
>>380102137
this is literally the only reason why pork is haram, they banned eating it because people were dying and obviously they didn't know about parasites so they just assumed pigs were dirty unclean animals and banned them so people wouldn't die

nowadays you can just cook it properly and it's just as safe as chicken, not to mention pigs don't even enjoy living in mud, they like being clean as much as dogs and are about as clever on average.

strange how things happen i guess
>>
>>380100159
I would really prefer it if you'd be quiet.
>>
>>380099848
Duke nukem, Zelda if you count Ganon, Mario land 2.
>>
>>380102795
Mud keeps bugs off. They can't bite through the layre of mud/dirt and can't fly if they get any on their wings.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.