[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Kojima Ruse Cruise

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: Jewnami.jpg (28KB, 738x410px) Image search: [Google]
Jewnami.jpg
28KB, 738x410px
So is Caramel going to kill himself on livestream, or what?

There's no way he's right anymore, and there's no way this is a part of the ruse.

https://gamerant.com/konami-causing-problem-kojima-productions-111/
>>
>>380094407
All trannies are wrong.
>>
File: truth.png (210KB, 1889x1426px) Image search: [Google]
truth.png
210KB, 1889x1426px
It's happening while you like it or not. I notice as we get closer and closer to the conference you non-believers are getting more frantic and nervous.

Death Stranding is Silent Hills.
TPP has one more ending where we revisit Camp Omega.
The real MGS5 has not yet been released.
Kojima was never fired.
>>
>>380096003
Are you Kojima?
>>
>>380096003
>It's happening
The Sony conferenc is your last straw.
Will you stream your suicide if you are wrong, Caramel?
>>
>>380096003
nah, you are the nervous faggot.
>>
>>380096326
he wont. this is how it will go down.

>nothing is shown (no shit)
>"n-next e3 guys i-i swear"
>repeat cycle till DS actually comes out
>>
>>380096003
>non-believers are getting more frantic and nervous
They have nothing to lose
You on the other hand may have a date with Dr. noose after tonight
>>
>>380096003
Is Sony the last hope?
>>
>>380096003
you are going down, moron.
>>
>>380096003
>doesnt even mention ds not being at e3 despite saying it was going to be there for months
>>
File: 이엑스아이디.jpg (203KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
이엑스아이디.jpg
203KB, 1920x1080px
honestly, if you have a good pedigree and are being hired because you have made good games, just say "the management at konami made a lot of questionable desicions while i was there and they frequently targeted other members of my team.. to keep my team together and the project on track (as well as just being a good guy), I guess i was 'being difficult and causing problems.' but you know, sir, being difficult and causing problems so that consumers get a better product seemed like a reasonable tradeoff for me at the time. nothing against konami, i'm just trying to explain my feelings at the time."
>>
Kojima and MGS is overrated.
>>
>>380096003
this is idiocy in tripfaggot form.
>>
File: Joakim Mogren.jpg (32KB, 337x307px) Image search: [Google]
Joakim Mogren.jpg
32KB, 337x307px
>>380094407
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.