[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

What did you think of the latest trailer?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SHzTgY7L34k
>>
>>380073137
NICE 2013 GRAPHICS
>>
>>380073137
>that framerate
Also, release date never ever.
>>
>>380073295

Give them a break, they're middle-eastern T*rkroach developers. They have a lot going against them.

You try creating something that looks good in 2013, when you have an IQ of 80 and severely inbred to boot, with a country that's still in the 60's
>>
>standard bearers

Fooken nice
>>
>>380073137
Looks good

I am happy that it doesn't deviate too much from Warband in terms of gameplay
>>
>>380073137
Looks exactly like the previous game.
>>
looks like a tuned up warband
exactly what I want
>>
it's fine. but 2bh, the open battles were more or less fine in warband, just with outdated graphics.
what really needed help were things like
>the UI
>the sieges
>the fact that basically every character was the same
>the fact that basically every town, location, and quest was the same
>the fact that the world felt dead and your companions like robots
and while they have been talking about and showing some improvements in that in previous dev updates, it would have been nice for them to show more here, instead of shit we already knew was 90% fine
>>
>>380077853
The quests, NPC interactions and general politics were definitely the weakest part.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.