[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anthem

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4

File: Anthem.png (286KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
Anthem.png
286KB, 1366x768px
if you needed anymore fucking evidence that the gaming industry is beyond saving all you really need to do is look at this game

It's obvious this shit came as a request directly from EA in order to have a competitor to Destiny, cause frankly I don't see jack shit in terms of inspiration or originality. They L I T E R A L L Y just copy and pasted the entire plot from destiny.

Bioware is a company that's known for making action RPG's and instead we get this? In a few years single player is going to be long gone because from a business standpoint, there's essentially far less profit in it compared to a CO-OP shooter with micro-transactions.

I'm fucking disgusted by the corruption of this industry and I'm gonna piss myself
>>
So this is the power of Bob Dylan...
Wow
>>
>>380072187
>that token "gaymer gurl" in the presentation
>>
Mass Effect died for this.
>>
>>380072187
OP, take solace that once this game gets btfo by Destiny 2, EA will finally put Bioware out of its misery.
>>
>>380072187
Then don't buy it. Vote with your wallet. Also, anti-shill the fuck outta it on /v/. Can't hurt.
>>
>>380072520
I'll fuck your dog with MY dick niqqa
>>
The video I saw wasnt that bad. It just looked really, really, really generic.
>>
Fucking co-op shooters ruin everything. There probably isn't a single one from last gen that people still play. RPGs are more built to last. I can't believe Bioware wasted their A-team on this garbage.
>>
>>380072478
>Bob Dylan of video games
>Destiny and Andromeda's bastard child

Nice
>>
>>380074915

>I can't believe Bioware wasted their A-team on this garbage.

I imagine EA made them do it. I don't know how they could look at this and be happy over the fact they're basically just making destiny in third person. No originality.
>>
>>380072187
I dunno, looks kinda fun with some mates to play with
>>
>>380072478
wut
>>
>>380072187
They really have no shame, they cloned the Destiny reveal trailer from E3 2013 literally beat for beat to reveal Anthem.
>>
>>380072187
>"Bob Dylan" of gaming
>ripoff of a game that came out years ago and is already releasing a sequel
>responsible for killing off their most valuable IP
I wish this game would flop but we all know it won't
>>
This is a Destiny clone.
>>
>oh no CDproject blew us the fuck out of the water with Witcher 3 and now EVERYONE is making fun of our RPGs!
>i know, lets make a co-op team shooter! Surely this genre will embrace a shoddy FPS made by an RPG developer when they COULD just buy Bungie's Destiny (which we so obviously ripped off like TOR ripped off WoW) or Blizzard's money-printing machine Overwatch!
>>
>>380078730
cringe
>>
>>380072187
You sound like a serious minge. Destiny is a rip off and we're supposed to be angry with you. Suck my thick dick.
>>
File: 1438318958460.jpg (22KB, 400x290px) Image search: [Google]
1438318958460.jpg
22KB, 400x290px
>>380072187
>that sluggish, dull, unimpressive, shallow, boring jetpack movement dressed up with big rocket flare and speed blur to try to hide how slow you're actually moving in relation to your surroundings designed to try to give the illusion you're going fast but you're actually going at a "make sure the jetpack isn't fast so that the shitty casualfags who buy this game can let their little sister pick it up day one and fly around without ever being in danger of crashing or having to pay close attention to navigate tight or low spaces"
>>
>>380080001
The art of greentexting was lost years ago.
>>
>>380080001
I'm 90% the first jetpacking scene you see were they fly to the jungle floor is just a loading screen
>>
>>380072187
Its basically Destiny x xenoblade.

Not touching this at all.
>>
>>38008
https://youtu.be/EL5GSfs9fi4?t=1460359

Supposedly gameplay.

Look at how slow they're actually going even when boosting. That's the most anti-fun thing I've seen so far at E3. It's like if GTA decided to make all the cars super slow so you could never crash them.
>>
File: 1421091138954.jpg (33KB, 453x500px) Image search: [Google]
1421091138954.jpg
33KB, 453x500px
>>380072187
>copy and pasted the entire plot from destiny.

What plot?
>>
>>380072187
>Bioware

I'm smart enough to stay away from that shit in the first place. Stop being such a faggot OP. Walk around literal piles of shit, not through them.

You know what, this goes for most of the people in this thread. Like, look away from the screen nigga.
>>
>>380072187

>reddit spacing

wew whew
>>
>>380081718
sad thing is shitters with no brains and spare money will buy it and will praise/defend or bitch/shit on it. (pick any).
>>
Same thing as fucking Division from Ubisoft
>Hire some paid up actors to act like gamers
>Don't forget one of them must be bimbo to represent muh gaming gurl power
>Present fake gameplay that 50% of all of that wont be in final product
>120$ pre-order + season pass (EA pass in this case)
>Downgrade the final product
>>
>>380072187
So Destiny by Bioware?
>>
XENOBLADE ON SUICIDE WATCH
>>
>coming up with a blatant rip-off to compete directly with another game from a specific genre
>corruption

You're so fucking dumb famalam
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.