[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

leave e3 to me

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: sega.png (30KB, 1070x800px) Image search: [Google]
sega.png
30KB, 1070x800px
leave e3 to me
>>
>>380067108
Sonic.

weeb moe stuff.

Ports.

Maybe vf6.

Thats it. Bye bye
>>
Yes the most irrelevant game company will win e3, you called it
>>
>>380068881
that isnt atari
>>
>>380067108
There is no Sega Press Conference dude
>>
>implying they won't announce Shenmue HD Collection at the Sony conference
>>
File: 13Sentinels.jpg (592KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
13Sentinels.jpg
592KB, 1920x1080px
Don't think I'm gonna make it. I need info now.
>>
>SEGA does a Smash Bros clone full of classic, old, and new characters
>get a bunch of dedicated autists who really care about these IPs like how Sonic Mania has Sonic Retro people on it
>learn from the shitty Sony Smash Bros clone, and later Smash games, so it plays like people would want it to
>each character is styled after what was considered their "Golden Age" (Alex Kidd would be presented as he was in the Japanese artwork of the first game, Joe Musashi of Shinobi III, ToeJam & Earl of the Genesis games, etc)
>carefully and thoughtfully bring these characters to 3D so they don't end up (looking like shit like some of the characters in that Tennis game and the Racing games)
>capsule toy system to clone the idea of Smash's trophies, each has a detailed description
>all this is to get people to care about SEGA's classic IPs again

>SEGA comes out and announces a new console
>free online
>every SEGA game from now on is exclusive
>SEGA's Smash Bros clone deluxe, full of new characters, stages, and game modes
>Sonic Adventure 3
>new 3D Sonic game in a similar style to Sonic Utopia or Green Hill Paradise
>new Phantasy Star Online
>new Super Monkey Ball, with all the content from the originals/Xbox, as many new stages and minigames as there are old ones
>new Shinobi
>Jet Set Radio 3
>new Wonder Boy (get Westone's best back together for it, I think the director wants to move the series into 3D next)
>new Streets of Rage
>Golden Axe 3D, but good without redesigning everything
>new Panzer Dragoon Saga
>Vectorman III
>co-op Alex Kidd 2D platformer, downloadable title
>on top of all this, get plenty of developers to make weird and experimental games like Dreamcast had, and put effort into giving different designers their own to projects to make other new IPs.
Would it save SEGA or would it finally kill them for good?
>>
PSO2 never ever
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.