[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It's time to discuss the best game ever

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: Thief_The_Dark_Project_boxcover.jpg (25KB, 392x500px) Image search: [Google]
Thief_The_Dark_Project_boxcover.jpg
25KB, 392x500px
Thief is literally the best game ever made.

It's core gameplay is perfectly executed and its level design is so god damn excellent that it even beats the shit out of the highly praised souls series.

This is the undeniable, objective truth.
>>
File: 1471540774691.png (411KB, 1050x1589px) Image search: [Google]
1471540774691.png
411KB, 1050x1589px
You're right but what could be said that hasn't been already
When's black parade coming out?
>>
I liked 2 more. There were significantly less dud missions and the maps were better.
>>
>>380065743
>When's black parade coming out?

Soon I hope.
Has been in development for more than a year i think.
>>
>>380065882

shit taste

>>380065743

the author is a one trick pony, he has done the same mission about half a dozen times now
>>
>>380066369
>shit taste
Oh sorry, I though you may actually want to discuss good video games, but you're just a hopeless shitposting baby like the rest of /v/.
>>
>>380066710

It's the objective truth
>>
>>380067326
So will you keep doing this or will you start talking like someone who's actually over 18?
>>
>>380065481
I am actually how amazed how more games never incorporated SOUND as vital part of your tools as a player. Splinter Cell gives you a noise meter, but Thief expects you to pay attention.
>>
>>380067618
Thief also has noise meter
>>
>>380065481
>Escape
>Strange Bedfellows
Close, but no cigar
>>
>>380065882
>"maps were better"
>two missions rehash already existing maps
>the final mission
Try again
>>
>>380070296

escape is good
>>
>>380070480
Why do you think this?
The hallway segment with those patrolling faggots is terrible.
>>
Sorry buddy, but you are objectively wrong.

SMW2 is the perfect game. It's easy enough that casual shitters can enjoy it and have a good time enjoying the gameplay.

It's also deep enough with a high enough skill ceiling that you can do some really interesting things, especially if you're into speedrunning.
>>
>>380066369
Thief IIIV removed terrible zombie crap, and gave the game solid architecture instead magical Peach castle with random holes and 20 doors for every room. It was also more lenient for gold requirements, meaning that you didn't have to hump every pixel in the map to beat the mission.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.