[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Wolfenstein

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: Wolf3d_pc.png (8KB, 300x188px) Image search: [Google]
Wolf3d_pc.png
8KB, 300x188px
Why are people so offended by the new Wolfenstein game. It can't be about shooting nazis because the games have always been about shooting nazis since 1992 and no one has complained. Is there something I am missing?
>>
>>380060087
/pol/tards got triggered.
>>
>>380060087
it's our first E3 since the /pol/ influx this election.
>>
You play as an aryan man, saving his home country, America, from a German Hillary Clinton, while shooting with guns, because Americans love guns and hate other countries, like Germany.
>>
>>380060087
Are people honestly upset about this? I've been killing nazis in video games for years. Nazis are one of my favorite enemies to kill in all of video games. If Nazis can't be considered bad guys anymore then what can be?
>>
>>380060420
no, it's just memesters
>>
>shooting Nazis
Excellent
>shooting KKK
Even better
>painting communists as good guys
Nope
>>
>>380060548
>painting commies as good guys.
Except they didn't. The guy was being crazy and disrespectful and BJ defended the american values he lost so much fighting for to his face. Guarantee you the commie will betray you. Screen cap this
>>
>>380060087
It's SJW bullshit instead of just a Nazi shooter now. If they want the tumblr audience, fine. But I'm not buying their shit game.
>>
We live in a culture where corporate profit motivated political correctness is being forced onto people at all levels, from all media, to education, your jobs, dating norms, and if you step out of line with that, you risk being called a nazi ... Trump won the election and conservative America has had the spotlight shone on it because it's remained relatively stable and unchanged over the past 60-70 years despite being battered by the aformentioned forces ... a game comes out depicting America as being overrun by Nazi's, a game in which you kill said Nazi's ...

You can put the pieces together anon. People don't like to be demonized.
>>
>>380060087
/pol/fags are butthurt they have to form an uneasy partnership with obviously two-faced commies.
>>
>>380061602
The New Order has the same Nazi world domination plot and came out a year before Trump was even running though. Do you actually play games?
>>
>>380061602
>and if you step out of line with that, you risk being called a nazi
The trailer explicitly references that with BJ being fed up with the leftist group's shit for calling him a nazi just because he's white. This isn't a "kill whitey!!!!" game.
>>
>>380061602
Well sorry a game is coming out after the election? The game is just alternate history where the Nazi's won, its a concept that's been done before and will continue to be done. There is no shaming being done here of people who voted for Trump. The game is not some big metaphor for Trump's America.
>>
you aren't "killing nazis" you are storming a citadel and battling enemy troops, in this case they are german soldiers, a distinction lost upon smoothbrained chuds
>>
File: IMG_4872.jpg (57KB, 736x472px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4872.jpg
57KB, 736x472px
>>380061921
Also back when he was still a member of the social elite. Hollywood can't undo all those movie and TV cameo's.
>>
File: question.jpg (103KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
question.jpg
103KB, 1600x1200px
/pol/ doesn't play video games, just like SJWs

Also, give me the Wolfenstein noob course.
>>
>>380062401
they should have a game where you murder family court judges
>>
>>380062383
>The game is not some big metaphor for Trump's America.
For some inscrutable reason, /pol/ totally thinks it is.
>>
>>380063253
/pol/ thinks Trump is a white nationalist mastermind and the harbinger of the Fourth Reich
>>
>>380063253
Probably because SJWs totally think it is too
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.