[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

worse than dark souls 2

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: DARKSOUL_facebook_mini.jpg (220KB, 1200x650px) Image search: [Google]
DARKSOUL_facebook_mini.jpg
220KB, 1200x650px
worse than dark souls 2
>>
>>380059038

and dark souls 2 was only 'bad' because it handled the game a bit differently from 1. 2 was actually a very solid game. 3 was all like "LETS SHIT OVER EVERYTHING AND REMOVE POISE" and wonder why no one buys their DLC.
>>
They're both lifeless, required-by-contract garbage so who gives a shit.
>>
>>380059038
>let's make the final game of the franchise the most linear of them all
What were they thinking?
>>
>>380059038
The game was alright it was super easy compared to the others and new games plus did fucking nothing new and was a cake walk
>>
I didn't like the way it looked, it was too gross and just felt like they were trying to do Bloodborne again.
>>
>>380059038

>Dark Souls 2 was good meme

It's like I'm really on 4chan!
>>
>>380060226
I agree with this, I also felt there was something a bit off about the actual graphics of the game too
>>
>>380059521
that gaijins are dumb and need a straight line where every chest is a mimic in order to buy their game
>>
Darks Souls 3 is good, not as good as DaS1 or BB, infinitely better than 2.
>>
They nerfed faith so hard in DS2 it carried over to 3. I don't like 3 only because faith is useless unless you invest 50 points into the stat.
>>
>>380061867
i did my first playthrough as a str/fai build and the faith component was so legitimately useless that i ended up respecing into pure str

left me feeling quite bitter towards the game desu
>>
>>380060554
>infinitely better than 2
How can any souls game be better than 2? Its literally the best game in the series..not saying the others are bad though.
>>
>>380060312

DARK SOULS 2 was good
>>
What was even bad about dark souls 3?

Have you even played the dlc? It's off the chains
>>
>>380062171
Yeah it's terrible. In froms defense you could 2 shot bosses with sunlight spear in DS2 before the nerf but they went way overboard and made it pointless.
>>
I just enjoyed it less than DS1 or DS2. Actually I didn't enjoy it at all.

The game went in a different direction, it doesn't have what I liked about this series. I hate new fast movements and infinite rolls. People praise this BB-like combat, but I loved DS1/2 for its slowness where you carefully walk around the boss with your shield up trying to learn his patterns. Where you need to think when to hit or when to block/roll instead of spamming R1 to kill mobs.

And DS1/2 had a lot more exploration, they were full of "where the fuck should I go now"? DS3 is too linear and there is no point in going for optional areas because loot doesn't even matter. Armor now is purely for fashion and I never cared about it. No +1/2 rings so if you got the ones you need early you just keep them till the end of the game. Majority of sorceries/miracles can be unlocked with few books and most likely you will have to google their location if you're into magic build.
>>
>tfw want to do the DLCs but wiped my PC and didn't know DaS3 doesn't have cloud saves

Fuck everything. The first game had it.
>>
>>380060350
they had no DOF focus pull away from distant objects

DS1 had this great look where things far away were out of focus, it not only looked great and immersive as fuck but also fixed aliasing

DS3 doesn't have this, so many distant buildings and mountains have aliasing out the ass
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.