[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sonybros (jap side) and Nintendobros should never be at odds.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

Sonybros (jap side) and Nintendobros should never be at odds.
>>
File: 1482545884035.jpg (81KB, 960x931px) Image search: [Google]
1482545884035.jpg
81KB, 960x931px
>>380054776
>taking companies side
>not taking videogames' sides
the fuck is this console war meme
>>
Haha look at these nintenbabbies already surrendering
>>
Nintendo needs to stop making hardware, it's just does not turn out well.
>>
>>380054915
Shut up. Conflict is an essential part of life and it builds character
>>
>>380054776
i agree
>>
Sony still has the best western studios out of the big 3 though.
>>
>>380055116
It's because of faggots like you is why history will never stop repeating itself.
>>
>>380055620
At least with us history will continue.
Your way is a dead end
>>
File: 1491493797849.gif (2MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1491493797849.gif
2MB, 500x281px
>>380055620
Im only human after all...
>>
>>380054915
It's mostly perpetuated by actual underages.
>>
SONYNTENDOMINATION

The East shall rise once more.
>>
Believe it or not, Sony and Nintendo have mad respect for each other in Japan.
>>
>>380054776
>This year's E3
>conference shows are in order from worst to best (besides the PC Gaming show because I don't know how those are because E3 likes to pretend they don't exist)
>Still have to deal with Ubisoft before we get to see the Sony Conference
>the morning after, we'll get to see the Nintendo Direct
Hang in there, everyone.
>>
>>380056107
>Adults do it with sports teams
>Women do it with their reality tv shows
>Capeshit watchers do it with Marvel and DC

It's just friendly bantz, bro. Some of us are clearly better than others but we all good in the hood in the end. Nom sayin?
>>
File: 1497082033634.jpg (40KB, 604x604px) Image search: [Google]
1497082033634.jpg
40KB, 604x604px
My primary video gaming platform is the PS4, but I also own a 3DS and plan on getting a Switch for the Marios.
>>
>>380056217
this
console warring is largely a western concept
>>
>>380056217
Bullshit
>>
>>380057104
>Friendly bantz
Derailing discussion, breaking board rules, and being a general nuisance is "friendly bantz"?
>>
>>380057964
Yes. It's just friendly banter. Just have fun, dewd.
>>
>>380056712
Are you trying to imply that prerendered trailers for games that won't release in the next three years (meaning literally next decade) from sony and nothing but rabbids, smash port and pikmin "world" from nintendo is going to be best anything
>>
>>380058396
It used to be lighthearted jabbing, but then newfags came, thought everyone was being serious, and now people just spout nonsense and are totally serious about their shit opinions.
>>
>>380054776
I'll say it again.

Sony fans on /v/ always throw the first stone, it comes from this arrogant element in them where they automatically assume people /want/ their exclusive games, they don't seem to account for taste.

in their eyes, we're just idiots for not 'being on their side', they're purist and elitist, and piss off everyone, I'm not doubting that there are Sony fans here that don't do that, but the obnoxious ones shitpost with such concentration, that it's hard not to view the whole of them like that.
>>
>>380059063
I think it might have something to do with being bullied for majority of the PS3 era. Now that they're in good standing this gen, they want to make up for all those years. Kind of like xbros are doing today, considering how their conference wasnt entirely shit like always
>>
>>380059616
Sony fans always had it their way, man.

in the PS3 era, they were still touting their exclusives, and saying that sales didn't matter.

sales only matter to them when it's good for them, it's hypocritical as fuck, they will boast about anything that they view as having some advantage over the competition with.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.