[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

REmake 2 TRAILER INCOMING!!!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: ResidentEvil2Feature_3.jpg (175KB, 620x349px) Image search: [Google]
ResidentEvil2Feature_3.jpg
175KB, 620x349px
I predict that we're going to get a REmake 2 trailer tonight. Since at least RE6, Capcom has held off officially revealing a RE game until about 6-9 months before it releases, and January '18 is the 20th anniversary of RE2. They've also had a recent tradition of releasing a RE game every January over the last few years.

>2015 - REmake HD/Revelations 2
>2016 - RE0 HD
>2017 - REVII
>2018 - ???

It's time. The moment I've been waiting the better part of two decades for has finally arrived.
>>
>>380053056
It's going to be thrid person for sure. No way tank controls come back.

Thats stuff dead as pixel sprites and turn based final fantasties.
>>
>>380053395
>people love REmake
>yeah let's make 2's remake completely different
Nah
>>
>>380053395
It would never happen cause Capcom is lazy as fuck but I'd like it if they made 2 versions of REmake 2. One that plays like RE2 and one that plays like RE4.
>>
>>380053395
I think that ideally, they should give you the option for both. Maybe do what they did with MGS3, and start out with you choosing between "I like classic RE" or "I like RE4", and adjust accordingly. Or, let you switch on the fly.
>>
File: claire sherry 1.jpg (97KB, 700x766px) Image search: [Google]
claire sherry 1.jpg
97KB, 700x766px
Post Rare Claires for good luck
>>
>>380053395

No, RE2 remake became something because the remasters (classic Survival Horror) sold well
>>
>>380053916
This is the way to do it. More options are always a good thing.
>>
>>380056491
True, but do you think they'll put in the effort?
>>
>>380053580
Why are you comparing a old gamecube remake to todays change the formula remakes of today? And re remake was made before re4.

>>380053916
Too much development and control mapping. The pre-rendered backgrounds are staying gone for polygons.

Old remakes exist to enchance, new remakes exist to modernize and say they did it better.

>>380056357
Nope.
>>
>>380056840
they have to remodel the game in 3d anyway
so its not much more work
>>
>>380056939

It was literally the reason, sorry if you don't rike it
>>
>>380056939
>Why are you comparing a old gamecube remake to todays change the formula remakes of today? And re remake was made before re4

Why are you forgetting all about the run away success of said remakes recent Remaster release on all modern platforms?
>>
>>380057396
>>380057446

Wrong.
>>
File: jillvoth_bed2.jpg (115KB, 1504x1004px) Image search: [Google]
jillvoth_bed2.jpg
115KB, 1504x1004px
Julia Voth played Jill in REMAKE 1
But who is gonna play Claire in REMAKE 2?
>>
>>380057645
Not an argument arnold.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.