[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

DMC5 is HAPPENING! Dante in MvCi is COMING!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4

File: DCFT72aUIAAPpUF.jpg (233KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
DCFT72aUIAAPpUF.jpg
233KB, 900x1200px
Itsuno and a bunch of other Capcom reps are CONFIRMED AT E3!

Now all we have to do is wait... SONY will deliver the goods... I hope.
>>
>dmc5
>not by platinum
what's the point?
>>
>>380052423
Platinum Games has never worked on a Devil May Cry title.
>>
File: Black Dante.webm (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Black Dante.webm
2MB, 1280x720px
>>
>>380052423
Why would you want that?
>>
>>380052883
Except for the people who founded Platinum in the first place
>>
>>380053162
>that girl to the right of dante

HNNNNNNNNGGGGGG
>>
>>380052423
Because DMC3 is the best one?
>>
>>380052175

>Implying it isnt one of the million SF sequels/re-releases like they did with every game
>>
Why did you post a fucking mudslime subhuman?
Are you a libtard nigger? kys!
>>
>>380055051
To his right or our right?
>>
WE can only hope;
>>
>>380053632

Itsuno, the man who made Devil May Cry go from good to great is Capcom. His team is Capcom. I don't want Kamiya ruining DMC with his twisted new ideas.
>>
>>380053632
DMC1 was good, Bayo was ok. DMC3 was great. Yeah nah, fuck Platinum.
>>
>>380055947
>twisted new ideas.
the ideas that made the game great to beggin with?
>>
>>380052423
>Platinum

Those games are shallow as fuck. Fuck that.
>>
http://blog.esuteru.com/archives/20014756.html

According to the article

From the question and answer session of Capcom shareholders meeting, some excerpts

· How is the impression of Nintendo switch and how to hire human resources, sales ratio?
→ I have a good impression, but since Nintendo's future strategy will be announced at E3 (an American game show to be held in June) I would like to see it first.
The switched version of Street Fighter is on sale well, and Mong Han, who announced the other day, is also receiving support.
I would like to analyze the characteristics of the switch as a game machine and to present a game suitable for it.
The story of putting the game on the switch was from Iwata (before Nintendo) president era.
On the other hand, Sony (PS 4) will go up to 100 million of them.
In the situation of such consumer gaming machines, our company's world-wide content has strengths.
The proportion of consumer games overseas is high. In Japan, the proportion of mobile smartphone games is relatively high (note: it is going to take out the game that fits each device in multi platform)

· Do you issue new works of Devil Warrior or Devil May Cry?
→ User's request is high. But now the development system is full. I am considering it positively. I want to raise the recognition of IP in PS platform, pachinko, etc.

· What is VR, AR compliant this year?
As a VR compatible game, there are (big monster) Kapdon, Biohazard 7, both of which are popular.
In addition to PSVR there are VR equipment, but research phase. Although there are things under development, trade secrets (Note: I do not know if this development is under PSVR or not)

No DMC or Onimusha
>>
Itsuno DMC > Kamiya DMC >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Tameem DMC
>>
can someone explain me why these clunky animations are somehow better than bayonettas?
>>
>>380053162
this nigga is gonna get all the puss
>>
>>380052175
If a Capcom character being in a VS game meant that character is getting a new game we'd be getting a new Megaman and Darkstalkers.
>>
>>380056409
That confirms it

TONIGHT, MY DUDES

DRAGONS DOGMA

THE WIND IS PUSHING US ALL
>>
>>380056252

You're retarded if you think Kamiya would just make DMC 1. He's not touched the series in over a decade. He has nothing to offer. Neither does Platinum besides superficial combo strings and zero style.
>>
>>380057216
W101 has more style than anything on DMC 1 and 2
>>
>>380056409
brb, learning to code to make my own DMC
>>
>>380056905
Dmc is done.

The 00s are dead.
>>
>>380056409
Well at least I have 0 expectations now. Thanks anon.
>>
You fucking retard, Dante in MvC Infinite means nothing, just that Capcom is lazy and reused assets for 90% of the cast. It will still be DMC3 Dante.

Where's the next Megaman X? Where's the next Darkstalkers? Where's the next Bionic Commando?
>>
>>380052423
Fuck Platinum. Fuck their QTEs, fuck their cutscenes happening once every minute, fuck their stupid shitty space harrier sections, minigames and platforming.
>>
File: L9GIHwi.png (290KB, 500x404px) Image search: [Google]
L9GIHwi.png
290KB, 500x404px
>>380052175
It's not happening. Stop being retarded, thnxbai.
>>
>capdrones being capdrones constantly believing in good things to come from capcom
hahahaha you guys really are idiotic and haven't taken the hint
>>
>>380052175
Where is it confirmed that Itsuno is there?
>>
File: FG3ACB1HJ6010K4.MEDIUM.jpg (10KB, 300x391px) Image search: [Google]
FG3ACB1HJ6010K4.MEDIUM.jpg
10KB, 300x391px
You DMC5 faggot have got to be the most deluded retards I've ever seen. DMC is fucking dead and it's never coming back. Not this E3, not next E3, Never.
>>
>>380058868
>>380059686
plz no bully
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.