[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Advertisement | Home]

Would I be missing anything if I skipped this and went straight

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1

File: Wolfenstein_(2009_video_game).jpg (36KB, 256x318px) Image search: [Google]
Wolfenstein_(2009_video_game).jpg
36KB, 256x318px
Would I be missing anything if I skipped this and went straight to TNO?
>>
Wolfenstein is the kind of series, where almost every game has a different developer, so they all feel like different series at once.
Why do you think BJ switched designs?
>>
Nothing. They're both shit games for dudebro faggots.
>>
>>380051641
This. Play it if you think it looks good otherwise you lose nothing by just not bothering to play it.
>>
just watch some blacked.com since thats what youll be fighting for
>>
>>380051440
I didn't find 09 the greatest, it more felt like if Infinity Ward made a Wolfenstein game.
>>
>>380051440
this one is deebo, it gets kinda booring but its aight
>>
>>380051693
What a horrible opinion.
>>
>>380051440
tno was sort of a soft reboot, so no, you're not missing much from w1
also pretty much every other game in the franchise is a soft reboot so don't even bother going back to rtcw or sod or anything
>>
>>380052797
I've already played RtCW and I'm offended that you would so much as even suggest that someone not play it.
>>
Should I play RtCW before this one?
>>
>>380055656
You should play it right now.
>>
>>380051440
It's a massively flawed game. I love it, but I always liked Raven's FPS. It's Call of Duty with magic powers, actually cool enemy designs and some really crazy sci-fi weapons. The best parts of the game are those weapons (which you can upgrade) and some of the linear levels. The worst is the repetitive hub world. I'd suggest giving it a try.

Story-wise it's a sequel to RtCW.
>>
>>380055730
Do you know when Steam's summer sale starts? Or should I just get it on gog
>>
>>380051440

Not a lot. They're all different games that are loosely connected. It's an alright shooter.
>>
BJ meets a girl, they hit it off, it looks like she dies.

In TNO, you find out she lived afterall.

That's it.
>>
>>380055730
>>380053339

When does RtCW gets good? I played it for 3 levels and stopped and never picked it up again because I just didn't find it very fun
>>
>>380058376
Get to the Catacombs, drop it if you don't like it there.
>>
>>380057219
The villain from this game is also the main villain from the new order too.
>>
It was moderately fun. A bit generic, but decently made with cool setpieces and some original weapons.
>>
>>380058685

That too, but Deathshead never really brings up aside from how much he hates BJ. But then, the whole regime hates him.
>>
>>380051440
2009 was a great game, definitely worth a playthrough. It also has the best arsenal in the Wolfenstein series, the Particle Cannon alone makes the game worth playing.

Also Heretic/Hexen references.
>>
>>380058685
He's also the villain in RtCW. He and BJ have a history together.
>>380058979
HE HAS THE PARTICLE CANNON
REEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>380051440
I preferred this to the New Order and thats saying sometihng.
>>
>>380058563
don't think shield skelly and the fucking jumping electric nigger kikes are going to help have fun him anon
>>
>>380059362
Why not? Diverse enemy casts are fun in FPS.

And Catacombs just has amazing atmosphere and is the first level where you get a look at the occult part of the game after just killing Nazi dudes. It's when the game becomes more than a WW2 FPS.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.