[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I loved the first game. How's the second one?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

I loved the first game. How's the second one?
>>
More of the same. And I mean that in a good way. You should play the Daud DLCs first, if you haven't yet, though. They're also more of the same.
>>
good
>>
Great levels and gameplay
Story is a bit lacking and so are the characters
Enemy variety is worse
>>
>>380051274
libcuck bullshit, genius falls in love with some nigress no armed boat whore. Corvo has a shitty voice and comments on everything like a fucking spastic, emily craves the bbc constantly talking about how strong some of the black male characters are. Do not play this libcuck game
>>
>>380052009

Try that again.
>>
>>380052009
Is there romance of some sorts?
Perhaps she is luring the niggers to believe that?
I really want to play this game, but now I'm not so sure. What exatcly is the emily plot relating to (((people of color)))
>>
>>380051274
More and better, you should get it right now.
>>
File: 20170313223940_1.jpg (491KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
20170313223940_1.jpg
491KB, 1920x1200px
>>380051274
>I loved the first game. How's the second one?

It's really better than the first game in every way but the optimization. Seriously, the only problem is awful optimization on PC that is clearly capable of running the game with ultra settings / 60 fps and 1080p.
I had 60 fps most of the time but frames dropped here and there.

Level design is superb, killing people is satisfying (yeah I finished Mankind Divided with DLCs non-lethal before that so I didn't bother doing the same boring shit in Dishonored 2).
>>
>>380054712
>It's really better than the first game in every way but the optimization.
I thought the story wasn't as good, the ending wasn't as satisfying, and Emily's powers are broken. It's still good, but it definitely wasn't as good as the first one.
>>
>>380055253
Corvo is way more broken than Emily
>>
>>380051274
Level design was upped to 11, and the rest is pretty much as great as it was in the first one.
>>
>>380055727
>>380055253

Thanks
>>
>>380052009
He treats her like a daughter
>>
>>380055374
No, Emily is literally broken. As in, her version of blink most of the times does not work like it's intended to.
>>
Level design is much better but the ship base isn't as interesting as the Hounds Pitts. New powers for Emily are really fun and Corvo's new upgrades to his existing powers are good.
Plus theres a new game + mode where you get access to both sets of powers in one character and that shit is fun.
Writing and ending are maybe not as good as 1 though. Not saying 1 was amazing in terms of writing but it had more impact compared to 2.
>>
>>380055253
>I thought the story wasn't as good, the ending wasn't as satisfying, and Emily's powers are broken. It's still good, but it definitely wasn't as good as the first one.

But Dishonored 1 story wasn't good either.
>>
pirate it and find out, or try the demo if you're a moralf
>>
>>380059192
how's the free version working?
>>
Improved gameplay and levels, worse writing and characters, bloodflies instead of rats.
its more of the same as been said in the first post, if you "loved" the first game you will most likely enjoy the second as well.
>>
>>380051274
Same genre but worse.
I loved the first one. Second one is ok for one playthrough.
>>
>>380053848
it doesn't exist
some blackers are around sometimes
>>
>>380051274
Game play is still very good but the story was grating
The characters are annoying, for whatever reason Corvo and Emily feel the need to narrate the game while stealthing around. And Billy Lurk is a cunt who bitches at Emily the entire game despite killing her mom and trying to help Delilah earlier.
The worst is on the good route Delilah gets to live her dream in an alternate reality in the first one all the non kill bosses still ended with horrible fates
>>
>>380053848
Other anon is really seeing things. There are some niggs but they are inconsequential to Emily.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.