[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Burnout Appreciation Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

File: Burnout_Paradise_Boxart_2.jpg (92KB, 350x445px) Image search: [Google]
Burnout_Paradise_Boxart_2.jpg
92KB, 350x445px
Take me down to the paradise city where the grass is green and the girls are pretty! Take me home!

Seriously though, what happened? I miss this game. Just saw the next Need for Speed game-play and the slow motion crashes was definitely an old call back to the Burnout series.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K-5EdHZ0hBs

Here's the game's footage.
>>
Hey OP, you been listening to Race Radio recently?
I DON'T THINK SO
'Cause you're all listening to this station, with ME, DJ STRYKER, ON CRASH FM
>>
File: burnout-showtime.jpg (30KB, 430x242px) Image search: [Google]
burnout-showtime.jpg
30KB, 430x242px
Remember crash mode? I do.
>>
Paradise was trash.

3 was the GOAT
>>
>>380049946
My nostalgia.
>>
>>380050068
All burnout games are allowed anon.
>>
>>380050225
FAST LAP TIMES
EARN YOU BRAGGING RIGHTS
BURNING
LAPS
IS WHAT
THIS RACE
IS ALL ABOUT
OH
and check the clock, it's already ticking
>>
>>380050759
I'm being as fast as I can desu.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EFbTQcymmUo
>>
>>380050068

/thread
>>
The new NFS could have been interesting, but the takedowns didn't have soft body physics.

So fuck that shit. The driving still looks dull, too. Wish I could articulate why.
>>
>>380049642
Is online still somewhat alive on PC?
>>
>>380052878
Wide as fuck corners with crowded lanes. Absolutely no super tight turns. Sluggish controls and handling.

The cars felt like the were made of titanium or some kind of indestructible material bouncing instead of crushing.
>>
File: 1252353253.png (522KB, 1290x412px) Image search: [Google]
1252353253.png
522KB, 1290x412px
>>
>>380049642
Every time I try to play this game online it tells me my EA account password is wrong. I've talked to support about it like 4 separate times, and they always abandon me after telling me to reset my password and try again. It never fucking works. I have it on Steam and Origin and it's the same shit on both versions.
>>
File: gtso.jpg (27KB, 314x400px) Image search: [Google]
gtso.jpg
27KB, 314x400px
>>380051130
>Paradise
>>
>>380054902
That all sounds about right. The lack of tight corners really bothers me - it's like, why even bother having turns if anyone can make them?

I would literally rather play that sort of thing on a wide, straight highway - focus on the car combat, don't pretend like racing is an issue.
>>
File: IMG_20170125_071723_012.jpg (221KB, 993x994px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170125_071723_012.jpg
221KB, 993x994px
Why ea does not come with another Burnout game ? NFS is dead anyway (even If the last one looks fun) Fucking criterion what are they doing now ?
>>
>>380055751
>NFS, the series they release almost yearly, is dead
>but Burnout, the series that hasn't had a real game since 2008, is alive and they should make more
>>
>>380055751
Criterion as we know them are dead.
Currently they're contracting on EABF2.

Burnout would compete with NFS.
>>
>>380049642
I love paradise for the sole reason that it doesn't have rubber banding AI in the normal gameplay like literally fucking every signle racing game except Blur does.
>>
Burnout 2 was masterpiece
>>
>>380049642
>make another Burnout Paradise but with real cars this time
>car manufacturers don't understand the point of Burnout and ask for the crashes to be dumbed down severely because it upsets them
>>
WE ARE THE LAZY GENERATION
>>
>>380056775
Are you surprised?
Any game with real cars is never going to have full deformation. Best you'll get is a couple missing parts and a crumpled hood.
>>
>>380056549
Man, Blur was so much fun. It sucks how quickly that game died.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.