[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Well, that was intense.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: DeadMoney2.jpg (109KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
DeadMoney2.jpg
109KB, 640x360px
Well, that was intense.
>>
Cool
>>>/vg/
>>
>>380049717
>>>>/vg/
Are you fucking serious?
>>
>>380049610
And you weren't a godlike tank anymore. Say what you want but I liked it.
>>
did you learn to let go?
>>
Did you learn to let go /v/?
>>
File: dd1.jpg (52KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
dd1.jpg
52KB, 900x900px
>>380051096
>>380051138
>>
>>380051096
>>380051138
If you didn't
>convince veronica to leave the brotherhood
>convince raul to hang up his guns for good
>convince lily to take her meds properly
>convince cass not to murder the van graffs and crimson caravan
>convince boone to make ammends after bitter springs
>convince arcade to stay with the followers and forget the remnants
>let Benny go after you get the chip
>help Daniel evacuate zion
>leave the treasure in the seirra madre
>kill the think tank
>convince ulysses to stand down
>nuke both the ncr and the legion
>kill dr house

Then you didn't let go and begin again.
>>
>>380051906
no the actual allegory was of Black Isle letting go of the Fallout franchise as they knew New Vegas was their last chance to make a lasting impact on the series
>>
>>380051096
>>380051138
letgomind
>>
>tfw the first time I found this
>>
>>380051096
>>380051138
I kept all of the gold and left Elijah to die in the exploding vault.
>>
>>380054979
how did you manage to escape the vault carrying all the gold?
>>
>>380055183
early on, you could pick up all the gold bars into your inventory, then drop them all so that they were in one stack, and carry them out in your hands, picking them up right before you get to loading screen doors.
>>
>>380055183
You can just walk outta there with it
>>
>>380055432
i think the bars make you walk slowly now when you try to carry them in your hands
>>
>>380055183
I did this when it first came out as a dlc exclusive for xbox.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gVfPfhBAVqA

I think it's patched nowadays. Now I simply use a stealth boy and make a mad dash with hydra(?) around the far entrance from Elijah.
>>
lol plebs didnt take them all. You just had to time it right with a much stealth as you can muster and sneak out of Elijah's view to the right side door before the shields turned on
>>
>>380057760
but how you make all the way back to the elevator? I had to use turbo anyway
>>
The real treasure of Sierra Madre wasn't the gold anyway.
>>
I need to replay with a more erudite character. Played with my dumb meelee girl
>>
pleb tier
>taking as many gold bars as you can carry

pseud tier
>taking all of the gold bars and sneaking out

patrician tier
>taking none of the gold bars
>>
>>380058592
Play as a fedora wearing katana using atheist with 10 int, make sure to take sneering imperialist and play honest hearts when you have all your gear and talk shit about religion every chance you get and make sure to side with house
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.