[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What pokemon and Fire emblem should I get ?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: 1491533079948.png (426KB, 587x682px) Image search: [Google]
1491533079948.png
426KB, 587x682px
Hey /v/
So I recently bought a 3ds for MH, and played a lot of it.
But now I'd like to explore more of what the console has to propose.
Fire Emblem and Pokemon seem cool, but which versions should I get ?
Especially for Pokemon there are a lot, the last I played was R and S on GBA.
And for FE should I just get Awakening for a start ?
>>
>OrnestienandSmoughR63.jpeg
>>
>>380049107
who's that qt on the right?
>>
>>380049107
3ds pokemon are pretty shit desu senpai. if you want to be disappointed, omega ruby and alpha sapphire removed a bunch of content from the already barren ruby/sapphire, but at the same time added a few cool things (not enough to save it desu).

if you want to experience the core of "nu-pokemon", try X or Y. you'll understand that every game from that point onward will feel just like those, whether you like to admit it or not.
>>
>>380050113
What sucks with 3ds pokemon in your opinion ?
>>
Awakening and XY desu. Both have some pretty big issues, but are probably the best starting points you can get on the system. You could also just go with DS Pokemon games like BW/2, HGSS, or Platinum which are leagues better than what the 3DS has had.
>>
>>380050461
not him, but XY were really underwhelming, SM did get a little bit better but after playing BW2 I thought they could do a lot better.

never bothered with ORAS though
>>
>>380049107
About FE, it depends on whether you care about the story or not. Pretty much your only good options on the 3DS are Echoes for story (remake of FE2) or Fates: Conquest for gameplay.

The others, Awakening and the 2 other versions of Fates, have both godawful maps and story.
>>
>>380049107
What the fuck is wrong with the one on the right's tits?
>>
>>380049107
Nice seat belt effect on the goddess on the right
>>
>>380049738
Smough.
>>
>>380049107
DAMN SMOUGH LOOKS LIKE THAT!!??!!
>>
>>380049660
Underrated
>>
>>380051129
Thicc af you lanky nigger
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.