[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is the Witcher 3 + DLCs worth 25 bucks?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: image.png (768KB, 1080x1072px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
768KB, 1080x1072px
I only play Dark Souls 3 and Bloodborne
>>
well obviously not if you're not going to play it
>>
>>380048084
You can just tell people are the worst kind of phoneposter/normalfag if they post topics like this with random pictures of pretty girls.

Just fucking google Witcher 3 and use the first image you find to start a topic.
>>
>>380048084
Imo yes, there's a shit ton of content there but it's not really comparable to souls games so idk. I guess death march difficulty would be appealing to you.
>>
File: 1494756544349.jpg (28KB, 264x292px) Image search: [Google]
1494756544349.jpg
28KB, 264x292px
>>380048084
>>
>>380048636
What i actually meant to say was is it fun for a guy who loves games like Dark Souls
>>
>>380048758
Why do you hate beautiful girls man?
>>
>>380049147
nigga if I wanted to see 8/10s I'd look out the window
>>
>>380048084
It has shit combat so probably not. Only buy if you're looking for good dialogue.
>>
>>380048997
Well, do you know polish? Because with your understanding of english, you won't be able to enjoy it too much.
>>
>>380051082
O ja pierdolÄ™
>>
>>380049243
>not only having to look down
Shit was so cash.
>>
>>380052684
Kek
>>
>>380048084
who dis semen demon
>>
>>380048084
>brown roots

Not interested.
>>
>>380048084
As a Souls guy myself, I honestly don't enjoy the Witcher
way too much important dialogue that takes up about a fourth of the playtime
I want to get into the action, but the action in W3 is pretty clunky
also another pet peeve compared to the souls games is the mechanics
in souls, you move when you press forward, and attack when you hit the trigger
in witcher, you continue moving for about 1 second after you've stopped pressing forward, and geralt kind of just attacks however he wants
it feels sloppy
but a ton of people obviously love it, so you may feel the same
>>
File: image_49101.jpg (385KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
image_49101.jpg
385KB, 1920x1080px
>>380048997
Bloodbourne and DS3 are the games I've put the most hours into and I recently got W3 GOTY for $30.

>combat is boring and simple but bearable
>side quests often feel more interesting than the main story
>almost no fetch quests but side quests usually follow the same formula (go to location, use witcher sense, follow tracks, fight enemies)
>dialogue and characters are decent, some lines managed to make me chuckle

It's a well made game with a lot of content that'll keep you busy for hours but the core mechanics of the game itself is nothing impressive. Definitely worth getting if it's being sold cheap.

I just started Hos and it's enjoyable enough. Also has best girl.
>>
>>380053640
But i fucking hate dialogues
>>
>>380048084

Is this what an angel looks like ? I want this in my life...

...I will never have it :'(
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.