[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This e3 fucking sucked

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 5

File: the curse.jpg (44KB, 480x334px) Image search: [Google]
the curse.jpg
44KB, 480x334px
Can we finally admit it?

Videogames are dead
>>
It dies every year according to you autists,

Grow up.
>>
>>380046715
Nintendo isn't
They have something to prove. Which means they'll bring out their A game
>>
Can you stupid faggots at least wait till all conferences are done before posting these threads?
>>
>>380046715
So far MacroShaft mostly sucked and Bethesda had a real Shoah, but we haven't seen everything yet, might be hope still. There have been worse E3s I'll tell ya.
>>
e3 was never good
>>
File: 2017.png (688KB, 600x2000px) Image search: [Google]
2017.png
688KB, 600x2000px
>>380046715
#truth
>>
>>380046715
nintenbros and xbros are dating in minecraft
>>
>>380047129
Spatoon 2
>port
>>
>>380046715
E3 sucks because everyone stopped caring about it. You can reach you audience at any time and at any place, waiting to reveal something at a random date in early summer does not make every publisher happy anymore, especially when we are talking about projects that will not be out in autumn. That's the reason why Nintendo jumped off the ship like several years ago in order to do direct marketing presentations. Notice how we know pretty much about everything prior to presenations. The only original projects that were shown was Metro (that we already knows how it plays) and Bioware game that doesn't look good, because Bioware.
>>
>>380046715
EA, Microsoft, and Bethesda always have boring shitty conferences. Wait for Ubisoft's train wreck and Sony and Nintendo before calling this E3 a failure.
>>
At first I was a bit skeptical about the whole Creation Club announcement but when I read through their official website, it seems like this is a way for them to try and improve mods and make them better. They will have quality control, collaboration between the game devs and the mod authors and a bunch of other procedures and guidelines. I can't wait for the exciting new mods that will come out from this system. Its gonna bring polish and better integration for mods as a whole. I am really excited.
>>
>>380048062
Listen, the modding community already produced polished, quality mods, as well as quality of life mods, joke mods, reskins, every weapon from every series you could hope for.

That's gone now. This is like STALKER only having Misery and Complete, as paid mods, and everything else didn't exist.
>>
>>380046715
I knew video games were dead the first and only time they said $499 on the Microsoft conference.
>>
>>380047129
>I'm a grumpy old fuck who is cynical about every video game: the image
>>
>>380050915
>im a smug weeb anime girl poster and i shitpost moeshit on every thread: the post
>>
File: yL6fChK.png (172KB, 332x512px) Image search: [Google]
yL6fChK.png
172KB, 332x512px
>>380051334
>calling you out on your grumpy shit
>I get called a shitposter

sure buddy :^)
>>
File: 1484725496709.jpg (78KB, 480x602px) Image search: [Google]
1484725496709.jpg
78KB, 480x602px
>>380046715
Face it anon, video games have been dead to you since a long time ago.

It's the same for some of us here too.
>>
>>380050915

What are you excited for, anon?
>>
>>380052534
I'm excited for that new Dragon Ball fighting game, Sonic Mania, Mario Odyssey, Splatoon 2, Xenoblade 2, Code Vein, KH3 and Sea Of Thieves.

There are also more games I'm interested in, but not nearly as hyped for.
>>
>>380046715
I'M ADDICTED TO COUGH SYRUP
>>
>>380046715
>thing is far from over
>judge thing anyway
Please stop this retardery. You can still declare it trash in a few days, when it is actually over.
>>
>>380048062
>bethesda quality control
>>
>>380046893

Zelda is already out and 3D Mario has been already announced, they have nothing
>>
Obviously.
/v/ became so bad because the industry itself went to shit. Nobody really wants to talk about video games anymore because it's too depressing. All of our favorites series are dead. All of our "heroes" disgraced themselves. Every day the nickel and dime schemes get a little worse. Quite a few anons have admitted to only enjoying E3 the same way you enjoy watching a train derail.
>>
E3 is what's dying, videogames are ok to good atm
>>
>>380054575
They already said they have new reveals for the direct dumbass.
>>
>>380055447
See >>380047129
Vidya is dead.

>>380052771
Being excited for any of these games. Here have a nice cool drink of bleach and kys,
>>
>he didn't watch the pre pre show
Truly kino in every way imaginable
>>
>>380054983
/v/ became so bad not because video games are bad, but because of immigration of people who made board culture into steaming shit and the dawn of post-ironic meme humor, with all the troglodyte scum from irl leaking over to the internet which became too accessible for its own good
>>
nonsense this stream is kino
>>
>>380056317
That stream won E3.
>>
>>380050915
>>380051943
Avatarfagging is against the rules and no switching the smug anime girl you post between posts does not mean you are not avatarfagging.

You are a shitposter.
>>
I did a drinking game with last night's shows.
It's nearly 5 in the afternoon now and I'm still feeling a bit hungover
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.