[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

GOAT controller

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: Capture.png (189KB, 804x650px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
189KB, 804x650px
>E3 was a dissapoi-
>>
File: The big one.jpg (120KB, 1024x803px) Image search: [Google]
The big one.jpg
120KB, 1024x803px
>>380036513
Manlets BTFO
>>
>>380036513
Is that image correct scale compared to the console?
>>
apart from being fucking huge, was this controller good?
>>
>>380036513
>>380037310
nice, that was one of the comfiest controllers ever
>>
>>380037820
Fuck no it was an ungodly piece of shit and an ergonomic nightmare

The only reason to bring this back is the le lulz so random bullshit meme
>>
>>380037820
no, which is why when the Xbox S controller came out in Japan, it was extremely well received and then that controller replaced the duke controller in all the other regions too
>>
>>380036513
>>Fuck Microsoft
>>Fuck Exclusives
>>Fuck XBOX
>>Fuck XBOX Controller
>>Fuck End it ALL!
>>Fuck SEGA

I'm tired to wait for one silly fucking game just to see this? FUCK YOU!
>>
>>380037820
The only people that don't like are baby hands manlets. Its one of the best controllers ever
>>
I don't get it. This is historically one of the worst controllers ever made. It was so bad that they released a smaller revised version which was more like a precursor to the 360 controller
>>
>>380037820

It was perfect. Only hated by manlets and faggots whose hands can't properly grasp anything girthier than their pathetic microdicks.
>>
>>380037820

If you have big man hands its fine and comfortable bad for playing fighting games though.

The people that complained about the Duke were almost exclusively manlets or numales.
>>
>>380037820
The big triggers were kind of cool, but otherwise no.

Are they going to implement double triggers or go back to the black and white buttons? Either way the ergos are going to be awful
>>
>>380038350
It's perfect for people who are literally too fat to hold a normal controller. It's basically a big dinner plate with buttons.
>>
if you're packing 7 inches the duke was a good controller
>>
>>380037310
>what kinda dpad u want?
>prolapsed dog anus
>you got it senpai
>>
They'll add bumpers to it, right? Because games will become pretty broken if you're forced to use the Black/White buttons.
>>
File: 1495448134458.jpg (439KB, 597x597px) Image search: [Google]
1495448134458.jpg
439KB, 597x597px
>>380036513
Pros:
+ Excellent for larger hands
+ Triggers are tight, good for racing games

Cons:
- D-pad is horrendous
- Buttons on the right side are too close together

You're better off with any other controller.
>>
>>380038690
I have an 8 inch dick and my hands are still too small for that controller. It's terribly designed.
>>
File: file.jpg (94KB, 802x601px) Image search: [Google]
file.jpg
94KB, 802x601px
>all these baby manlets on /v/
I thought this was an 18+ board
>>
I doubt most of /v/ are even old enough to remember this controller
>>
>>380039892
>I have an 8 inch dick and my hands are still too small for that controller
don't measure from your asshole
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.