[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Will Bannerlord save E3?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 2

File: maxresdefault.jpg (202KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
202KB, 1920x1080px
Will Bannerlord save E3?
>>
It's a fucking tranwreck till now
>>
>what will save this convention dedicated to baseless hype, the most useless and damaging behavior consumers can engage in?

probably arson
>>
>>380035842

Nothing can save this shitshow of a year. 3/3 conferences were fucking trainwrecks

Not even entertaining trainwrecks.
>>
>>380036092
Sony will save E3, like always.
>>
>>380035842
God, hopefully. This paid mods thing at the Bethesda conference has really got me down.
>>
>>380035842
RELEASE DATE WHEN
>>
>>380035842
Well they cant fuck it up

Its literally just M&B with better graphics, combat and some other features

So that immediately makes it GOTY because it isnt a fucking prerender then downgraded shitshow or fucking PAID MODS
>>
Will it have gamepad support
>>
>>380036490
and apparently better mod support

so yes, they really cant fuck it up

i mean thats assuming the base game isnt 100% trash and we have to wait a year for a full overhaul mod
>>
>>380036881
yes, its coming out for ps4 and xbone afaik. even warband has controller support.
>>
>>380036481
probably E3, the developer blog even said they have a playable version. Hell, maybe an open beta might be released for multiplayer.
>>
Can't wait for horse archers with proper ai and huge battlemaps. Sieges are looking great as well.
>>
>>380035842
It'll save E3 2020.
>>
This and FromSoft will save us. DES REMASTER NOW
>>
The only games that have interested me so far have been DB Fighter Z, I hope Bannerlord comes up because that's the only thing that would be on par with it at this point.
>>
>>380035842
>THIS YEAR!
>WE PROMISE!
>>
>>380035842
If they make the combat good, then maybe... Otherwise no.
>>
>>380039145
>Wanting remasters
kys man, remasters are godawfull cancerous cashgrabs.
>>
This and total war
>>
>>380039512
You mean the battles? The combat itself is fine, better than a lot of other games.
>>
>>380039512
Good news anon, the combat is apparently what they'll be showcasing.
>>
>>380035924
New Metro and Wolf, almost no VR and other bs are tainwreck?

Are you fucking stupid, or just from america?
>>
File: 6750_m.jpg (281KB, 600x403px) Image search: [Google]
6750_m.jpg
281KB, 600x403px
>>380035842
Earthquake in Turkey, it's ogre, Taleworlds is finished.
>>
>>380037612
They should just do a full fantasy DLC to give modders more effects and assets to work with.
>>
So in how many hours will they be on stage?
>>
>>380040876
They can survive nukes, they're fine
>>
when is pc gaming conference?
>>
>>380044120
10 am pacific
>>
Can we get some actual discussion?

What the fuck are they waiting on?

Everything seen in the previews look playable. The only thing I've seen that maybe needs some polish is the character creation, but M&B's always had goofy faces so I guess it's not even out of place.

Isn't it launching into Early Access anyways? Just what are they fucking doing?
>>
>>380044950
There's quite a lot going on with such a game. Rather have them take their time to perfect it. Although I do hope they don't waste too much time on trivial things, such as the boardgames etc. Can't wait to see the different playstyles they're going to introduce to mount and blade. Bartering for cities, setting up criminal gangs.
>>
>>380045389
>Rather have them take their time to perfect it.

That's the fucking thing, Early Access is literally for devs to get the game out to consumers so they can use the feedback to polish it. And weren't gangs shown in a preview, or were they not implemented at the time?
>>
Post you favorite Warband mods
>>
>>380046319
>>
>>380035842
Yes
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.