[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

PS4 pro

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0538.jpg (50KB, 970x545px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0538.jpg
50KB, 970x545px
$150 cheaper. Tell me again what is the point of XXbone 2.0?
>>
The same point as the ps4pro. Fucking nothing. Glad to see they are still improvong on bc though.
>>
>>380032641
You would think they would learn from sony. No one buys a fucking console when they want high end gaming.
>>
Why not an original X1 since it has backwards compatibility instead of forcing you to buy remakes.
>>
Sonybros are really scared aren't they?
>>
I already have PS4. Why would I waste $400 on literally same library? At least on Xbone X I get some games not available on PS4 (even though I own PC), use backwards compatibility to play 360 and og Xbox games. Oh, and a proper 4K device with 4K Blu Ray support.
>>
TO make the switch and pro cheaper.

I'm waiting until the x releases so I can get pro at a further discounted price
>>
To be totally honest, I'm going to buy one to play video games on
>>
>>380033064
This is a good point, I'm a fat Xbone owner and the idea of Scorpio kinda pisses me off but at the same time they're still adding shit to my fat Xbone so I can't be too mad.
>>
PCbrah here. The Pro added literally nothing to the base model. Scorpio is an actual upgrade (new chip, etc). If I were to buy a console today, it would probably be Scorpio
>>
>>380036920
This... But "muh weebo"
>>
whats the point of consoles at all?
>>
>>380032641
selling the same console to people that already owns a Xbone
>>
is ps4 pro really that underwhelming? Im looking to buy a ps4 but I guess I will just get the regular one (I don't have a 4k tv anyway)
>>
>>380032641
oh i dont know,maybe the fact that it can run games in 4k 60fps natively?
and that it can supersample games at 1080p?
>>
File: IMG_0079.png (107KB, 480x385px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0079.png
107KB, 480x385px
>>380037207
I want to know for certain that booting up my game will work everytime instead of having to fuck around for hours installing stupid shit

Also

>using a Personal Computer for video games

I'll never ever understand this
>>
>>380036920
The PS4 Pro uses a new chip, what are you talking about?
>>
>>380038578
This. PCfags are delusional.
Microsofts console looks wicked. For the same power you can either get a meme computer for upwards of $1000 or you can get a $500 Xbox.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.