[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Nintendo Spotlight

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: Nintendo-E3-2017-575x300.jpg (18KB, 575x300px) Image search: [Google]
Nintendo-E3-2017-575x300.jpg
18KB, 575x300px
Some of you might be afraid because the Nintendo Spotlight is only 25 minutes long but should you?

Do you remember the April Nintendo Direct? It was the First general Nintendo Direct in a long time and not only featured a new design but also a new style of presenting topics. With these Headlines it was just Game after Game after Game. These old Direct Days with Iwata (God may bless him) standing in front of a White Wall talking about Games with a slow pace about is over.

The April Direct was 35 Minutes long. 10 Minutes of that was 3DS. 25 Minutes were for Switch. Exactly what we will get with the Spotlight,

Super Mario Odyssey will be the biggest an longest Topic, you don't need to be an Insider to know that. So I think 5-10 Minutes will be about that alone. The rest will be presented with the Headlines we know from Aprils Direct.

Maybe they will show a Third Party an a Indie Wheel, but I think they got enough time for these games at the Treehouse. The focus is 2017 so I don't think we will get a ton of new revealed Games, because 2017 is already a pretty packed Line-Up for the Switch.

But in the Ende I think they will have a One more Thing for the End... and that will be the New Retro Project that should be releaed next year. What could it be? 2D/3D DK, New IP or 2D/3D Metroid. If I had to guess I would say 2D Metroid.

1. The Prime Time is long gone
2. They worked with a 2,5D Engine quite some time now

A New classic Metroid experience in 2,5D from Retro.

But I'm just spectulating it could be anything that Nintendo could show tomorrow. From Nintendo Party to Animal Crossing, from Donkey Kong to Metroid, from Smash for Switch to F-Zero... okay F-Zero probably not! :D
>>
I could even see the spotlight showing a mario trailer that's only a few minutes long. It's gonna be playable on the showfloor and I'm sure plenty of the treehouse will be dedicated to showing off gameplay
>>
I'm not gonna be too critical this year but I want three things:
1) Confirm MHXX localisation
2) Confirm Smash Bros. port
3) At least one previously unannounced high-budget game

If these are included and the rest is fluff, I won't mind.
>>
cringe
>>
There are 2 realistic scenarios:
1. Nintendo does not have a lot to show off.
2. Nintendo has a lot to show off, but will keep it to shorter trailers and tell you to watch the Treehouse for elaborate gameplay.
>>
ITS GOING TO BE SHIT
NINTENDO DOESNT REALLY DO E3 ANY MORE
>>
>>380020568

Or they are not Sony and doesn't show Games that come in 2 years at E3! :D
>>
>>380020764
Well that's a given, but 30 minutes is still way too short. Just think about it. Nintendo is releasing a new 2ds and wants to keep up the 3ds support as they have stated, so expect 10-15 minutes reserved for 3ds. There's not a lot left for the Switch, which should be their focus. They'll be able to show like 5 trailers and an indie/third party compilation at the end.
>>
Reggie confirmed in the Geoff interview that they will be announcing more stuff throughout the Treehouse streams, especially within the first hour.

He also said the Spotlight will be very fast paced, so yeah, more like that April Direct.
>>
>Nintendo makes a F-Zero game long before a Metroid one

hhhehehe
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.