[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Say what you will about the game itself, but the fact that vr

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

File: download (1).jpg (14KB, 299x168px) Image search: [Google]
download (1).jpg
14KB, 299x168px
Say what you will about the game itself, but the fact that vr is finally getting a real, full game - esspecially with as much content as it has, is pretty cool imo. It's the first big step towards vr no longer being a meme.
>>
Fallout 4 isn't a real full game lol. It's a shithouse
>>
>>380017639
This
It's not even good as a modding platform, skyrim got all the attention.
>>
There's also Doom that's getting ported to VR, right?
>>
File: 80 usd.jpg (462KB, 984x910px) Image search: [Google]
80 usd.jpg
462KB, 984x910px
$80 USD
>>
>>380017293
>It's the first big step towards vr no longer being a meme.
This. /v/ is just retarded and wrong as usual and can't see the big picture.
>>
>>380017639
Faggot.
>>
>>380017861
Even mods couldn't save this game. That's truly pathetic.
>>
>>380018120
Shouldn't have fucked over Gaben with that refund abuse, strayacuck. Now he will take out of your pocket what he loses to your retarded legal system.

>b-but consumer right protection is inherently good!
Not to the point where the businessman gets fucked over. Then he just wraps his business up and leaves or, as in Valve's case, just increases the prices to cover for his losses due to a retarded number of refunds.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DuvN4YcJ0ZA
>>
File: 786.gif (526KB, 646x466px) Image search: [Google]
786.gif
526KB, 646x466px
>>380018358
Fuck, wrong pic.
>>
>>380018120
>You have to buy it
I thought it would be just an optional download for people that already own the game
>>
>>380018120
Okay seriously anybody and be truthful because I haven't heard. Why the fuck is it $80?
>>
>>380018618
>Why the fuck is it $80?

See >>380018358 and https://www.polygon.com/2016/3/29/11323712/valve-australia-lawsuit-ruling
>>
Prepare to be fully immersed in your widowed character that had his child taken as YOU DECIDE whether to tell a quest giver yes... Or maybe you'll tell them yes?
>>
>>380018358
>>380018835
Valve doesn't set the prices on other publishers' or studios' games in Steam...
>>
>>380017293
Doom looks like it might be more fun, but it’s nice for 2 AAA games to get VR finally.
>>
>>380020456
Captcha: tecnofish Derby
>>
>>380017293
You realize no one will get an oculus, a vive or a psvr for that shit?
People with money to waste got their VR-Headsets and then the sales crashed. It will never be more than some niche product.
Bethesda is just cashing in on that niche market that has no real games except RE7
>>
>>380020456
>Valve doesn't set the prices on other publishers' or studios' games in Steam...
Valve gets a cut from the games sold, though. If the publishers price their games in Australia so high, Valve might be taken a bigger cut from Australian sales, than normal.
>>
>>380017293
I guess, but it doesn't change the fact it was one of the most disappointing games of past few years and I would much prefer something other to be THE precursor than giving this piece of shit any more undeserved credit.
>>
>>380020836
Nah, Australian get fucked by sales tax. Nothing to do with Valve.
>>
>>380017293
it's going to run so fucking badly
>>
>>380018123
Ya it's definitely progress
>>
>>380020786
It might become something more if it ever becomes a basic part of a major console. Like if ps5 is going to have psvr as a standard thing added to every bought console it may then become popular. But other than that, yeah, no chance.
>>
Just release a 10 minute long gameplay video and I'll be happy.

Don't show us this 1 minute long trailer that doesn't even explain anything. It's just a cocktease for a specific market that isn't even as big as the PSP market.

Same thing applies to this mod shit. Don't show us some short trailer explain the fucking thing. Explain to me why it's better than Nexus and why I should pay fucking money for a fucking horse armor mod.

Stop cock teasing and fucking explain.
>>
>>380021986
>Implying E3 is for anything other than building unjustified hype
It's been like this for years
>>
>>380022795

Oh please don't give me this damage control bullshit. E3 should be for the full on reveals. It's the big game. Don't come to E3 with short trailers on things we've known for over a year.

At least reveal one thing we don't know about.
>>
>>380023020
Truth isn't damage control, dipshit. Using the word 'should' in your argument is damage control.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.