[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What did you like most about Persona 5? What did you dislike

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: 1475865896278.jpg (1MB, 1746x2147px) Image search: [Google]
1475865896278.jpg
1MB, 1746x2147px
What did you like most about Persona 5?
What did you dislike most about Persona 5?
>>
>>380017089
I liked Haru's fluffy pubic hair.
>>
>>380017089
Best part was easily the 7th Palace boss fight, very fun, felt more like the final boss than the actual final boss and the music was GoAT

Weakest part was probably the 5th palace honestly. That whole arc was pretty boring, palace was long and annoying.
>>
>like
the style
>dislike
teenagers
>>
File: sasuga.png (137KB, 333x339px) Image search: [Google]
sasuga.png
137KB, 333x339px
>like
aesthetics
gameplay
music

>dislike
plot
on disc dlc for 7 bucks a pop
still can't go home during daytime without wasting it
>>
Soundtrack

The cast went from actual good characters to garbage as more were introduced, including those already established, as the writers seemed to have no idea how to maintain characterization when characters had to split screentime between each other. I remember really liking Ann and Ryuji at the start, but they basically became non-entities by the time Makoto rolled around. Yusuke had a lot of promise that disappeared near-immediately. Poor Haru never even had her chance. This is what comes of putting character development in optional scenes. P3 had the right idea.
>>
>>380018128
damn straight

How much did Ryuji change over the course of the game?

How much did Junpei change over the course of P3?

the difference is staggering
>>
File: 1492394893322.jpg (47KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
1492394893322.jpg
47KB, 800x450px
>>380017089
>What did you like most about Persona 5?
Sneaking mechanic, while kinda dumb, made just moving around the dungeons fun, rather than just grinding until you hit a cutscene
>What did you dislike most about Persona 5?
pic related
>>
>>380017089
The game
The fanbase, especially the writefags and fujoshit
>>
>>380017089
QoL and mechnic improvements. It's amazing how it's basically the same as other games yet plays so much better due to minor tweaks here and there. Confidants' abilities are amazing idea.

Lack of proper balance. Game is too easy and there's so many ways to be overpowered. It's also weird how there's so much enemy types yet they very rarely come in interesting and challenging combinations or big groups. EXP system kinda prevents you from level grinding which is nice but you still rape literally everything coming your way.

I also dislike how your condidants are literally the most important activities in the game so second half of playthrough I completely ignored cafe/movies/books/fishing/batting/etc just because you never want to lose that time and rather level up a confidant. Also, fuck that fortune teller mechanic. It's too damn useful so you're pretty much forced to go to her EVERY FUCKING DAY which is annoying as fuck.
>>
>>380017089
music and gameplay
story is rather uneventful and dull
akechi subplot was a waste
boss fights were piss easy and boring
>>
Liked that heavenly OST

Disliked no gay date options
>>
File: haru 16.png (297KB, 651x805px) Image search: [Google]
haru 16.png
297KB, 651x805px
>>380017089
>like
haru

>dislike
makoto
>>
>>380017089
>like
The dungeon crawling
>dislike
The VN sections
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.