[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>I can't believe those commie kikes controlling the industry

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 525
Thread images: 84

File: wolfenstein2.jpg (20KB, 583x393px) Image search: [Google]
wolfenstein2.jpg
20KB, 583x393px
>I can't believe those commie kikes controlling the industry are making you kill nazis and the KKK in a Wolfenstein game!
>>
I can't believe they're still making Wolfenstein games.
>>
#NotAllNazis
>>
>>380008923
So this is basically Man in the High Castle: The Game, and /pol/ still thinks it's >muh trump?
>>
>>380009538
Sure you would, champ.
>>
I'm just tired of killing nazis man. I get it boohoo remember the 6 gorillion goy but got damn it just make something new man.
>>
>>380008923
We get it, marketers NEED our attention this hard
>>
>>380009694
You can make that complaint about any other game. Doesn't work with Wolfenstein.
>>
>>380009694
You know what's even better? "Let's take this franchise to AMERICAN SHORES. That way those uneducated can actually CARE about what happens!!" Look at all the most talked about games so far. AC did it 5 years ago, Far Cry's doing it, Wolfenstein's doing it. Even more sick of that.
>>
Jesus Christ, can you keep it in one thread?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TA29p2e5fvk
>>
>>380008923
>KKK
>working alongside Nazi's ever
>sharing the same views as Nazi's ever
Poor writing, Nazi's hated the KKK and vice versa.
>>
File: 1476218428508.jpg (60KB, 640x633px) Image search: [Google]
1476218428508.jpg
60KB, 640x633px
>>380009924
They can do a new take on the franchise and start killing Japs! We were at war with them too...
>>
>>380010356
Good thing this is a video game with an outrageous premise then.
>>
>"a pregnant woman stabbing a nazi while a guy takes LSD"

jesus fucking christ this is a millenial game through and through

Whatever happened to just running and gunning down nazis? I get nazi's are evil, you don't need to pull the whole old time america charade but everyone's happy and okay to be racist. Hahaha KKK just sitting around talking in the open and it's completely normal, that's some really deep bethesda, in fact i'd say it really makes me think.

Wow look at our all star cast of strong proud minorities bringing up a resistance against the evil nazis to bring peace and equality amongst everyone! What an original

Just let me run and gun nazi's buddy, i don't care about your rly maks u think plot about how racism is bad m'kay?
>>
>>380010460
It's a franchise built upon killing Nazis. It's the one series that gets a pass on using the evil Nazi trope.
>>
wait are people literally mad because a series about killing nazis is still about killing nazis?
>>
>>380010669
No, you don't see people complaining about any of the other wolfenstien games for that reason.

People are annoyed because you can tell that they're clearly trying to pander to the "rly maks u think" smard millenial crowd of autists who think that the overdone "racism is BAAAAAAAAAAAD" story is groundbreaking and will eat this shit up because they're vapid autists
>>
>>380010669
I don't really think so. I hope it's just /pol/ false flagging
>>
>>380010669
Times have changed, natzis are the underdog heroes now fighting the brown hordes.
>>
>>380010976
So you're triggered that it says that racism is bad?
>>
>>380010614
>"a pregnant woman stabbing a nazi while a guy takes LSD"

That ending and Hines explaining how it's cool was cringe-worthy beyond conception.
They honestly think it cool?
>>
>>380010976
that has literally always been the storyline and BJ has always hated nazis
>>
>>380008923
Reddit pls go
>>
>>380011218
It's obviously tongue-in-cheek.
Of course I shouldn't expect autists to get that.
>>
>>380010669
The only ones mad are /pol/ and stormfront because they are fucking idiots who don't even know what wolfenstein is because they don't even play video games.
>>
>>380009449
It's really not like man in the high castle
The show is not "hurr durr lets kill le ebil nasi :DDDD"
>>
>>380008923
>that pic

Fucking hell conservatards are thin skinned faggots. Do they seriously see themselves in fucking Nazi's?
>>
>>380011725
Wallenstein has literally always been about killing the evil nazis are you actually retarded?
>>
>>380008923
Only Aryan Americans can get max feels from this game. Better luck next time.
>>
>>380011404
>dude LSD LMAO XD
>it's very nuanced, you just don't understand the humor because you're of a lesser intelligence
>>
>>380008923
>paying attention to false flagging Polygon journalists
>>
>>380008923
>Trump
>Commie kike
>>
>>380010356
Yes anon, I'm sure if the Nazi's ever utterly defeated the American government the KKK which hates all the minorities the Nazi's hate would just immediately rebel against them rather than collude.
>>
>>380011995
I didn't say it wasn't stupid. Doesn't change change that's tongue-in-cheek.
Thanks for proving me right though.
>>
>>380011934
The show isn't, which is the point of my post
The game is therefore not "Man in the High Castle: The Game".
Did you even read my post before throwing a hissyfit?
>>
>>380012110
yes they would

Because the KKK are American nationalists and would fight to the death any foreign invaders.
>>
>>380011183
I'm triggered over the fact that for the last half a decade this has been the plot of every "deep" AAA game produced because it's a globally accepted ideology but also deep and socially acceptable enough to make entry level scum go "rly makes u think" and we will never return to plots with moral dilema's as deep as fallout 1 or deus ex(2000) because exploring uncomfortable topics is a big no no and makes people feel uncomfortable unless it's a universally accepted belief beyond a couple of fringe autists.
>>
>>380012835
Then you aren't paying attention.
>>
>>380012902
What did he mean by this?
>>
>>380013025
Exactly what I said.
>>
>>380012835
So you're triggered at the concept of other people thinking that racism is bad?
>>
>>380009924
I think the problem with the "but it's Wolfenstein" argument is that the original Wolfenstein games had not much plot to them. They were basically the video game equivalent of a drive in exploitation flick. So the caricaturist aspect of the nazi enemies worked well. It wasn't like they were trying to be serious stories on how racism is bad mkay. With the newer Wolfenstein games, I feel they take everything too seriously and miss the point. They keep all the over the top elements, but instead of it being played for fun, it's played very straight. If the original Wolfenstein 3D allowed to choose sassy black aunt jemammee with an afro who spouted jive speak with every death of over the top robot nazi, it'd be fine, but again, here all the exaggerated elements of classic Wolfenstein are there but the writers want us to take everything seriously. They present the story as if they're writing some great alt history fiction when it just feels almost propagandistic and if anything just shows how ignorant of history the writers are.
>>
>>380012835
>looking for "deep" in Wolfenstein
>looking for "deep" in video games at all
It's a dumb action game about killing nazis based off of 70s exploitation films. It's not pretending to be anything else but that. Calm down
>>
>>380010669
Yes. Because people are so easily fucking triggered that you can trigger them by killing basically parodies of nazis in a whacky 60's alternate future in a series that has always been about killing nazis.
Welcome to 2017, the year where everything offends someone enough to make them bitch online about it.
>>
>>380013143
>you're triggered by the fact racism is bad?
>i'm triggered by the fact that this is an overused plot used to avoid writing plots that make people uncomfortable and people will still praise it for being groundbreaking giving writers an excuse to write entry level trash forever
>you aren't paying attention
>to what?
>you know exactly what
>>
>>380013318
Oh it's the autists from the other thread who takes Wolfenstein seriously.
>>
>>380013507
If you don't understand that you are incorrect you're beyond help.
>>
>>380013362
I'm mad that they are trying to make it "deep"

I don't care that wolfenstein isn't "2deep4u", i enjoy run n gun games and I know nazi's aren't good guys, that's why every game has them as bad guys because you don't need to set up any moral high ground

That's all wolfenstein needs to be
>>
>>380013668
>tell me what i'm doing wrong
>no

thanks
>>
>>380013702
Did we watch the same trailer? It looks damn over the top.
>>
File: smug.jpg (514KB, 618x1000px) Image search: [Google]
smug.jpg
514KB, 618x1000px
> Yurofag
> Sleep through the bethesda/devolver press conference
> Wake up
> /pol/tards triggered because killing nazis/tanned egyptians
> Femcunts triggered over a four words notch tweet

Good morning too.
>>
>>380013702
>I'm mad that they are trying to make it "deep"
The plot is silly and ridiculous. It's not trying to be deep at all.
>>
>>380013702
>I'm mad that they are trying to make it "deep"
It's fucking Wolfenstein.
>>
>>380008923
Keep crying nazi fags, don't let the cyanide kick in before I get an antifa falcon punch on your dumb ass.
>>
>>380008923
>tfw no AAA games about killing jews.
Isn't murder murder?, what's the difference between killing Nazis, towelheads, Russians and kikes.

Imagine a no Russian type level that happens in Israel and the shitstorm that'll follow.
>>
>>380009231
This
Not all nazis want to conquer the world and exterminate non-whites, most of them are respectable white patriots that want to defend their culture and their race
The jewish media keeps demonizing nazis while our intentions are objectively more noble.
>>
File: trump wall.jpg (51KB, 962x642px) Image search: [Google]
trump wall.jpg
51KB, 962x642px
>>380012101
Trump is a known zionist though, which makes the nazi roleplayers a lot funnier.
>>
>>380014132
Are you implying that the No Russian level didn't stir up controversy?
>>
Killing nazis, a staple of video games for 30 years, is now """SJW""".
>>
>>380010976
>because you can tell
lolpostdropped
>>
>>380014160
Didn't they end up causing one of the worst wars in human history that killed, primarily, whites?
>>
>>380013854
Not him, but again, the real difference is that it looks over the top but the writers are actually trying to say something serious about how evil racism or Nazism is with these entries.

In the original Wolfenstein 3D, you're never given much reason why you're supposed to be killing other than the Nazis are bad guys trying to kill you and you enjoy fighting them. Whatever else there is to it, whether you like fighting Nazis cause they're enemies of America or cause they're racist or just cause they happen to be in the way while you're feeling murderous is up to you, since BJ is nothing more than a shallow self insert for the player who kills Nazis for just whatever reasons the player feels like killing Nazis this day.

It may seem simple and juvenile, and it kinda is, but its still an enjoyable experience. Here, you're playing as BJ, an independent character, in a story that tells you why should be killing the Nazis
>>
>>380014646
BJ hates nazis. That was established in the last game. Making them over the top moustache twirling villains doesn't change that. Quit trying to take this shit seriously.
>>
>>380014646
They're just giving him a back story, they did the same in New order and it worked fine. You're making an inane and inconsequential point.

At the end of the day, you're getting upset about a dumb nazi killing game because it's telling you that nazis are bad, God forbid.
>>
File: 1487214372713.jpg (53KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1487214372713.jpg
53KB, 640x480px
>>380014132
jews aren't a militant organized force, and haven't been for thousands of years.
>>
>>380014225
Not as much as it would have if you were killing Juden instead of Rukies.
>>
So Bethesda's following the path of Far Cry 5 with some false flag controversy marketing huh?

Don't worry Todd, I'll buy anything you publish, now stop making more fucking threads about this shit.

No one seriously cares that Wolfenstein has cartoonishly evil nazis as villains, no one cared a couple years ago when the last Wolfenstein came out, anyone stupid enough to honestly believe these "ebil white trump supporters hate this game!" controversies needs to fucking off themselves.
>>
>>380014917
My entire argument is that Bethesda is the one taking the game too seriously by injected a much more politicized storytelling framework
>>
>>380010976
>millenial crowd
I fucking bet most people here think millenials are people born around 2000. 90% of the population of 4chan are probably millenials. Spouting that word everywhere isn't gonna win you anything. You're a millenial too.
>>
File: 35903406234.jpg (192KB, 665x972px) Image search: [Google]
35903406234.jpg
192KB, 665x972px
>>380014646
>>
>>380015164
You're wrong. Plain and simple. Take out the gore and the plot is hardly different from a Saturday Morning Cartoon in how ridiculous it is.
But I guess you have to try and find something to complain about. Kind of like those black feminist that are pushed that Wonder Woman isn't black.
>>
>>380015552
*pissed
>>
>>380015072
>, anyone stupid enough to honestly believe these "ebil white trump supporters hate this game!" controversies needs to fucking off themselves
lol you're giving too much credit to sensitive alt-right retards on the internet
>>
>>380015035
>What is the heavily militarized state of Israel?
>>
>>380015035
>Israeli military
>not a militant organized force
>>
>>380014965
>They did in New Order and it turned out fine

I thought New Order was pretty dumb too. Again, I'm talking about Bethesda's treatment of the franchise as a whole, including New Order. It was a bad idea to give BJ more back story and add more complex plot elements before and it is the same now. Wolfenstein was never meant to really have much story at all. That wasn't the kind of experience it was. It was never about delivering dramatic storytelling with a touch of moralists. It was just about you, the player, testing your wits, aim and reaction time in a labryinth full of cardboard targets that happened to shoot back. Here, we are playing as epic action hero BJ Blaskowitz who just comes off as a rip off of every generic Hollywood soldier since Rambo and Die Hard fighting against as he fights the most evil people in history: Nazis, and again it plays the whole thing straight with a tone that is dark and serious rather than tongue in cheek.
>>
>>380009694
>>380010356
>>380010552
>>380010663
>>380010976
>>380011041
>>380011218
>>380011725
>>380011968
>>380012101
>>380012627
>>380012835
>>380013318
>>380013379
>>380013702
>>380014132
>>380014160
>>380014182
>>380014646
Listen here you apologetic neo-Nazi shitstains. No amount of your effort will be enough to silence the millions of voices that claimed for justice during the most horrifying event of the 20th century. You fucking dipshits spew incoherent racist horseshit against the Jewish victims of the WWII all day in the internet, without ever reflecting on the suffering that they went through because of a bearded psychomaniac that mercilessly and systematically TORTURED MILLIONS OF HUMANS FOR YEARS on the sole basis of their religion/race. Have you ever tried to put yourself in their shoes and fucking realize that maybe making fun of these people is fucking immature? Have you ever thought that had you been a survivor of the genocide perpetrated by the Nazis, you would vow to never forget the atrocities they committed against you, against your parents, against your family, against your friends? I'm not asking you to become hardcore defenders of justice, I am only asking you to pause for a second before posting such insensitive, vile, sociopathic comments about the Jewish people, to have some empathy for them.
>>
>>380012110
KKK really hates everyone that isn't protestant.
Most germans are catholics and the nazi leadership were mostly atheists.
Do you think the church of islam and neonazis get along?
>>
>>380016257
It's almost like they were limited by the technology of the time or something... Really makes you think.
>>
>>380016356
>the most horrifying event of the 20th century
Don't be so hard on the founding of the PRC.
>>
>>380016257
>tfw you realize because the war has been over for 20 years a fair amount of the people BJ kills likely never took part in the war crimes
>the new order is the story about a guy with retard strength and brain damage going on a murderous rampage trying to fight a war thats over instead just ruining people's lives
>>
>>380016507
>Most germans are catholics and the nazi leadership were mostly atheists.
no, most germans are protestants
>>
File: 436823469234.jpg (131KB, 768x915px) Image search: [Google]
436823469234.jpg
131KB, 768x915px
>>
>>380015552
I like that you're admitting that the writing is ass but acting as if the writers don't actually think they're writing something poetic and brilliant.

It's a matter of tone. We're the new Wolfenstein games meant to be fun, simple Saturday morning cartoons, they wouldn't be the dark, gloomy atmospheric games that they have been. They're not so good they're bad or fun, violent Quentin Tarantino, Robert Rodriguez exploitation romps. They're just bad attempts at serious storytelling written by people with their own strong anti-Nazi stances but very little more than a superficial knowledge of WW2 and less talent than the script writers of a those "very special" episodes of Law and Order
>>
>>380016356
What the nazi's did is literally a drop in an ocean compared to communist ideology. Yet one is demonized and lorded as the worst thing to ever exists on earth, while the other is allowed free reign in countless countries.

Really makes you think.
>>
File: 1465783768397.jpg (7KB, 210x240px) Image search: [Google]
1465783768397.jpg
7KB, 210x240px
>>380016356
Yes goyim, feel sorry and give us your shekels.
>>
>>380016906
Okay it's obvious you are baiting now.
>>
>>380008923
It's literally SJW propaganda: The game

>trailer shows nazi tv shows and it looks just like todays tv shows just with right wing shit instead of left wing shit(it's okay they we do it)
>muh strong black wimmin using anti-white racial slurs(it's okay when they do it)
>white utopia is supposed to be bad even though it looks like heaven on earth
>jewish super OP magic with the power of yakup
>commies are the good guys
>>
>>380015676
Sensitive right wing retards have existed on the Internet in huge numbers for many years, and race issues have been extremely divisive in America since before Wolfenstein: A New Order came out, yet we didn't get a bunch of game journalists and Twitter attention whores talking about how imaginary boogeymen were boycotting that game.

It's so blatantly obvious that this and the Far Cry 5 thing are a new marketing tactic designed to utilized /CURRENTYEAR/ political tensions to encourage random fucktards on the Internet who want to show their friends how PC they are to do unpaid marketing for them.
>>
>>380017118
>lefty calling others sensitive
>>
>>380017118
As we all know, the most potent type of political activism is buying products marketed at my demographic from giant companies. When I feel like fighting fascism, I take a big sip of my new Starbucks Faggocino Frappe and put my Wolfenstein disc into the XBOX 6 Gorillion. With microtransactions, I can atone for my eternal sin financially every time I play.
>>
>>380017069
>anti-white racial slurs

That's rich coming from the race that's managed to make dozens of slurs for every race on the planet, including whites that aren't white enough for them.
>>
File: 390583409569304.jpg (27KB, 815x135px) Image search: [Google]
390583409569304.jpg
27KB, 815x135px
>>380017247
>>
>>380017498
>it's okay when we do it
Thanks for proving my point.
>>
File: 1496607347215m.jpg (60KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
1496607347215m.jpg
60KB, 1024x576px
>>380016356
Oh shut the fuck up you shitstain. Quit virtue signalling on an anonymous hunt board website. You're no misinformed it hurts, and flying off in one of these "passionate" speeches doesn't help you. It makes you look like a faggot, not a hero.
>>
File: 1456176599669.png (362KB, 557x605px) Image search: [Google]
1456176599669.png
362KB, 557x605px
>>380016356
>$0.25 has been deposited in your account
>>
>>380016539
Whether or not limitations of tech prevented more serious storytelling is irrelevant. The fact is that the original Wolfenstein was a success the way it was and while it is understandable to want to do more expanded things you couldn't do back then, it is completely unnecessary with a game like Wolfenstein just as it was unnecessary with a game like Doom and at a certain point by adding so many of these things that clash with the tone and spirit of the original game, all you're doing is exploitation the name to push what is essentially a completely different game with a completely different type of gaming experience with only the most superficial elements to tie it into the original game.

If you want to make a first person shooter with a dramatic story set in an alternate world where the Nazis got enough of the advanced technology to spread their racist ideology but a squad of freedom fighters stop their war machines and death camps just when things are at their bleakest with the power of tolerance, diversity and love of freedom, that's great. But that's not really why anyone played the original Wolfenstein and I don't think anyone who actually played the original Wolfenstein was thinking "man, I really want a heart wrenching narrative about the evils of fascism, the fall of America and the suffering of minorities under Nazi rule to go along with this"
>>
>>380009176
Every Wolfenstein game since the first one in the early 80s have scored and sold well. Its the only franchise that's been around the longest and still never had a bad game.
>>
>>380017715
>I don't want no niggers, spics, gooks, kikes, ect in my media!
>Whaa I got called a cracker

Get thicker skin, because yours is rice paper thin.
>>
>>380010669
lots of shitposters feigning outrage to troll and the redditors desperate to show how morally superior they are to nazis are taking the bait
>>
>>380008923
I like how the main protaganist looks like a young donald Trump, saving us all from real Nazis! America YES!
>>
>>380018113
Can you point out the post where I said that?
>>
>>380018603
Oh let me guess, you're one of the .0000000001% of conservatards that whine constantly but don't use racial slurs right?
>>
>>380017994
wolfenstein 1 was a terrible tech demo, literally who gives a shit about it
>>
File: 1366536175288.jpg (12KB, 201x199px) Image search: [Google]
1366536175288.jpg
12KB, 201x199px
>>380008923
this is the most ridiculous shit. I'm not sure if it's a mastermind troll at work laughing their fucking ass off or genuine butthurt
>>
>>380018781
I'm not even American. You're making shit up again to discredit my point of view.
>>
>>380016747
>no, most germans are protestants
Pretty sure most of europe with the exception of england is catholic
>>
what exactly is it about politics that causes IQs to drop and foam to start pouring from mouths? You'd think it'd be just simple problem solving trying to make our lives collectively better but no it becomes a cataclysmic clusterfuck.
>>
File: 1490340807407.png (364KB, 1722x999px) Image search: [Google]
1490340807407.png
364KB, 1722x999px
>>380009231
>>380014160
>>
>>380010663
Every game gets a pass on that because Nazis were evil and that's just an accepted societal fact. No amount of edgy counter culture neo-fascism worship is going to change it.
>>
File: 619807151875.jpg (66KB, 550x389px) Image search: [Google]
619807151875.jpg
66KB, 550x389px
>>380019432
Because half of /v/ wants to gas the jews and lynch blacks while the other half dont.
I couldnt care less though
>>
File: 1490337574588.jpg (80KB, 759x560px) Image search: [Google]
1490337574588.jpg
80KB, 759x560px
>>380018973
No one would have thought gamers were such worthless pieces of shit now that you can't even make a wolfenstein game because #notallnazis
>>
>>380014160
white pride is equal to the retardation of gay pride/black pride
>>
>>380012828
Is everyone forgetting in this timeline the nazis have occupied America for two decades at this point? If any KKK did resist they are long dead leaving the KKK you see in game.
>>
>resistance leader is a nigger

wew
>>
Finally a video game where I can join the hip and happening foreign-funded Black Lives Matter terrorist group of 2014-2016.
>>
>>380016356
This is what happens when the left radicalises.. so does the right.
>>
>>380020296
Freedom Fighters?
>>
>>380020354
Show me a country which replaced European rule with something else and got better as a result.
>>
>>380020441
What?
I'm talking about Freedom Fighters.
>>
>>380010669
I'm only disappointed that people can't think of a better enemy than Nazis. This idealized version of the Nazis is the most unoriginal, stereotypical bad guy ever, and they are literally fucking everywhere, and only made and loved by people who actually believe that this is what WWII was like, and that it was the honorable brave americans who stood up to their mortal enemy, and singlehandedly defeated them. I mean, just go look at the comments of the video, and listen to the fucking dialogue.
Also the content and dialogue is cringy as hell.
>>
File: 1488716935703.jpg (77KB, 583x481px) Image search: [Google]
1488716935703.jpg
77KB, 583x481px
>/pol/tards getting triggered by a Wolfenstein game
And I tought tumblr crying over killing prostitutes in GTA is the most retarded sight in the world.
>>
>>380020441
dumb cunt
>>
>>380020574
We're talking about a game series where you fight mecha hitler.
>>
>>380011404
Making it ironic, doesn't make it anymore funny.
If i suck someones dick ironically its still gay, no matter what.
>>
>>380020631
You can't do it, can you? 300 years to choose from and you can't fucking do it.
>>
It's fucking sad how caught up in identity politics young people are.

Let's not worry about the fact that our financial system is built around squeezing the most profits out of every facet of human activity possible. Let's not worry about the fact that our ecology is being raped right under our very noses. Let's not worry about the fact that all meaning has been sucked from our lives and now the "ultimate goal" is just to engage in mindless hedonism.

No, the real problem is that this video game has too many white people or too many black people. Yeah, let's go and post on twitter with some insufferable hashtags to show our outrage, that'll solve things! I'm so proud of myself for creating the world that I want my kids to grow up.

/rant.
>>
>>380020684
But now it's ironically gay. You aren't an unironic gay are you?
>>
>>380014182

Nobody except the most brainwashed leftist shills are claiming Trump is a nazi. He's a moderate liberal.
>>
>>380020684
See
>>380012204
>>
>>380019262
Anon in which year do you live again?
>>
>>380016356
jews are demonic, parasitic cocksuckers that have caused more suffering than you can possibly imagine. If you throw in with them, your entire being and soul will burn, I promise you
>>
>>380020732
>/rant
Fuck off reddit
>>
>>380019432
I dunno. tribal instincts? a predisposition for group on group rivalry is probably a pretty good trait to prevent population explosions back when it was groups of 300 squabbling over territory and resources rather than groups of 300,000,000 convinced by the people who crawled into power that its not good enough to be better than the other guys, the only way to survive is to wipe them out completely via physical and/or ideological conquest

a lot of the propaganda tactics popular these days were originally refined and employed by empires who fully intended on ruling the entire world. they're designed from the ground up to motivate ordinary people into participating in mass slaughter. now they're being used to motivate people into voting a certain way without actually providing an outlet for all the lust for violence its cultivating
>>
>>380016356
|
|
|>
|
|
|
>>
>>380020723
Literally all former Imperialist colonies Europeans owned, even the shitty ones are better off without a European dominator extracting all their resources to take home.

Faggots like you make me glad whites are getting outbred in their own homelands.
>>
>>380021043
You can't do it, homo. You can't name one.
>>
Minutely reminder: If your dumb enough to think anyone from /pol/ is complaining about this game probably thought they were the ones behind the petition to cancel far cry 20
>>
>>380020732
It's sad that young people identify with an anti-liberty anti-democracy anti-freedom political group that their great grandfathers died fighting.
>>
File: old man shrugging.jpg (103KB, 384x313px) Image search: [Google]
old man shrugging.jpg
103KB, 384x313px
>>380012101
>Against free trade
>Favors protectionism
>Wants government to heavily tax all foreign wares so people buy their own
>Wants government to heavily tax all foreign operations in the land
>Wants government to decide what goods the people can, and cannot buy
>Wants government to basically intervene and lead their economy to what they think is best
>Was elected primarily by working class
>Wants to create a new, broader working class
Do you know who does that?
Communists
>>
>>380009694
Now you also get to kill KKK (drumpfkins) so you can kill americans!
>>
>>380020781
People just say that because he wishes to adopt some policies that scrape the line of Hitler. In reality Hitler had a fierce ideology and Trump is loyal to nothing.
>>
>>380016356
*ahem*
Free Palestine? Stop interfering in the Middle East?
Take in syrian refugees?
Israel and the Jews can fuck off. Thanks.
>>
>>380020441
America?
>>
>>380013303
He is mad, that this is mostly the only topic of the game. He is mad that this is the message of every deep AAA game nowadays. When devs say they want to tackle touchy subjects, they just make the villian racist, or a nazi, or unredeemable in any other way.
Its boring
>>
>>380020924
That's at the very least part of it.

>now they're being used to motivate people into voting a certain way
I'm not convinced that these far right/left groups are actually competent at this, though. Seems both turn the majority or normal people off. Humorously this is in part because both sides desperately try to make the other look awful, so they both end up looking like shit.
>>
File: 1409604260814.jpg (7KB, 250x241px) Image search: [Google]
1409604260814.jpg
7KB, 250x241px
>>380013318
>>380013702
D44M is literally a perfect example that you can still make a cuhrayzee carnage game without a real plot and it'll be a good game BUT NOOOO WOLFENSTEIN HAS TO CARRY A MESSAGE ALONG WITH THE SHOOTING GALLERIES...
>>
>>380021448
Name 5 big AAA games in the past 5 years that do this
>>
>>380021162

He already backpedaled on everything on your list. What he's being doing so far is more of the same. More tax cuts to benefit the rich, more deregulation on the financial market, more budget slashing. You don't need to read beyond first 5 pages of the 2018 fiscal plan to despair.
>>
>>380015035
They quite literally are, anon. They draft fucking EVERYONE in their country to the military.
>>
File: 1494113498646.gif (4MB, 480x324px) Image search: [Google]
1494113498646.gif
4MB, 480x324px
>resident evil 7
>farcry
>and now FUCKING WOLFENSTEIN
WHAT THE FUCK. They can't keep getting away with this shit. We won the election fair and sqaure
>>
File: IDF_URINATE.jpg (55KB, 530x377px) Image search: [Google]
IDF_URINATE.jpg
55KB, 530x377px
>>380021731

Is that why so many Israeli conscripts had to start using diapers?
>>
File: lucy.png (154KB, 286x294px) Image search: [Google]
lucy.png
154KB, 286x294px
>maybe if we keep forcing our liberal values down the gaming public's collective throats, the world will change!
Absolutely pathetic. The only thing this does is make people roll their eyes online until the game goes on to sell 4 copies.
>>
File: 1479929918195.jpg (20KB, 285x327px) Image search: [Google]
1479929918195.jpg
20KB, 285x327px
>>380012835
>we will never return to plots with moral dilema's as deep as fallout 1 or deus ex(2000)
>>
>>380020723
dumb cunt

freedom fighters is a game
>>
>>380021542
except TNO was cool as fuck, kill yourself
>>
File: 1493968201773.jpg (132KB, 1355x885px) Image search: [Google]
1493968201773.jpg
132KB, 1355x885px
Wait, what's even the issue here? I'm genuinely confused.

>Nazi killing
This is has been a vidya staple for literal decades. Why is it a problem now?

>Commies
That communist guy was an asshole coward. BJ disagreed with him.

>stronk woman
Fro lady fits the game's motif perfectly. She also very clearly has flaws/is eccentric.

>Nazi <3 KKK
I don't know enough about Nazi ideology to know if their getting along is realistic. Regardless, we don't have enough info. In-game perhaps the KKK changed their shit to fit in. Or maybe the Nazis are using it to their own ends. Don't know yet so this objection is premature.

I think that's it. This is just a fucking action game. I didn't get an obnoxious political vibe from it at all. If you're hyper sensitive and want to see that shit you'll see it, but that's all I can figure out
>>
File: so qt.png (623KB, 781x479px) Image search: [Google]
so qt.png
623KB, 781x479px
>>380008923
LIESEL <3 <3 <3
>>
>>380022197
Story was garbage propaganda. Gameplay was better but honestly it still fucking sucked. D44M on the other hand was amazing.
>>
File: torte-neu-2015_0.png (381KB, 1200x879px) Image search: [Google]
torte-neu-2015_0.png
381KB, 1200x879px
>>380019262
>>380016747
I only know about germany, since i live here, but its pretty evenly split between atheists, protestant and catholic
The graph is one of 2015 which shows that
>>
File: 1496050425820.png (171KB, 496x336px) Image search: [Google]
1496050425820.png
171KB, 496x336px
nu-/v/ needs to stay in /pol/
>>
>>380022039
What liberal values did the trailer try to shove down people's throats?
>>
>>380021731
>in their country
jews don't have a country. they're nomads who get kicked out every time they try to establish a nation of their own
>>
File: man in the high castle.jpg (86KB, 600x939px) Image search: [Google]
man in the high castle.jpg
86KB, 600x939px
Why would KKK exist in nazi america?
>>
>>380016356
the most horrifying event of the 20th century was the rise of communism, which between the various purges, the proliferation of the ak-47 and the proxy wars is directly or indirectly responsible for ~500 million deaths, i.e. one order of magnitude greater than anything nazis did

communism is by far the most destructive and evil ideology to ever be created yet people can wear a hammer and sickle around and no one cares. But then again communism is jewish so....
>>
>>380021621
He hasn't backpedaled from america first and less free trade, he hasn't backpedaled from his threats against foreign companies, he hasn't backpedaled from his views and isults against the german car industry and him wanting to "make that stop", he hasn't backpedaled from wanting to create more middle class jobs.
>>
File: 1431275013156.jpg (693KB, 1308x1634px) Image search: [Google]
1431275013156.jpg
693KB, 1308x1634px
>>380022595
>jews don't have a country
>>
File: 1484167329495.jpg (28KB, 300x400px) Image search: [Google]
1484167329495.jpg
28KB, 300x400px
>>380021113
>i-its a f-false flag guys
>>
>>380022350
>Story was garbage propaganda.
yeah maybe if you're a sensitive alt-right pussy who cry over literally everything
>>
File: 1490325716275.jpg (90KB, 500x265px) Image search: [Google]
1490325716275.jpg
90KB, 500x265px
>>380021162
>>
>>380022783
They managed to get kicked out of every single place they settled the last 2000 years. Surely without any reason whatsoever. A homeland is earned, Israel was just traded for favors. They don't deserve it, it's not "theirs".
>>
>>380022995
Oh you mean like your SJW friends who get mad whenever there isn't a black character in the game or the protagonist is a white man?

>>380023228
Well they're keeping it for now and it's their country. Deal with it.
>>
>>380022645
In order to create a home grown fascist movement rather than impose one upon the local population.
>>
File: captain america commie smasher.jpg (97KB, 424x597px) Image search: [Google]
captain america commie smasher.jpg
97KB, 424x597px
Do people honestly think this is some kind of "backlash" against modern right/Trump/or whatever some people see as their bogeyman? Are modern COD games a call against islam and multiculturalism? I don't fucking think so.
These are just video games. They are entertainment. Men in uniform are fun enemies, alternative history is fun setting, science fiction history is fun.

It blows my mind how some people manage to shoehorn their retarded delusions into everything. Wolfenstein games have been around for decades now, they're nothing new.
>>
>People on the left and right side of politics foaming at the mouth and acting like retards because Wolfenstein has you kill a bunch of Nazis

What a world
>>
>>380023258
>Oh you mean like your SJW friends who get mad whenever there isn't a black character in the game or the protagonist is a white man?
oh, I see I hit the mark

neck yourself
>>
>>380023258
>Deal with it.
I deal pretty well with it, i deal so pretty well with it that i believe that they all should go there. They wanted their home, now go home. Most Jews don't live in Israel, pretty strange for a civilization.
>>
File: IMG_20170515_193835.jpg (24KB, 300x470px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170515_193835.jpg
24KB, 300x470px
HOLY SHIT /V/ IS A FUCKING SHITFEST
>>
>>380023272
But why would the hang out with nazis? It makes no sense. I understand that it's just lumping racist groups together for the sake of having that "edge", but when you start to think about it, it makes no sense.
Why would the "AMERICA FUCK YEAH" tier hicks submit to Germans and German way of life? Modern KKK is best known for the nigger lynchings, but historically KKK have been going after all immigrant groups, even if the immigrants have been white.
>>
>>380009176

>When a company buys out your company but expects you to make games but you have no new ideas or why that company wanted you to make a game anyhow even though now you have to work to complete a new game every year.

This is what tends to happen and ideas are rolled back when forced to work on a production line.
>>
What's even the issue here. There were Nazis in the last game and the original Wolfenstien. What's everyone shitting themselves about?
>>
Honestly, I am all for censoring this game. There are some lines you just don't pass.
>>
>>380023293
I honestly blame how political the current climate has become. Voicing political opinions has evolved to the point where people now see politics in everything regardless of whether it's actually there or not, just because of how 'important' it is outside of vidya.

It's radicalised to a point where if one thing doesn't align up to someone's politics then it's immediately discredited as belonging to the opposition
>>
>>380023613
Because KKK hates da black people (kangz)! And they're not patriots! They only gave in to their hatred against blacks!
>>
>>380022231
>Wait, what's even the issue here
There's none, it's just /pol/ and Alt-Tumblr getting their panties in a twist as always.
>>
>>380023680
My guess it's that in the current political climate of "nazis are around every corner, srlsy guys, srlsly!" some people are taking this new Wolfenstein game as some serious antifa propaganda.
>>
>>380023613
because the nazis literally rule over america and can wipe out any non-compliant kkk members in an instant
>>
>>380023841
>Wolfenstein game as some serious antifa propaganda

Right. That's really dumb. Did they show any actual gameplay? Like shooting and stuff?
>>
>>380010669
just some retard falseflagging
>>
File: 1488.png (250KB, 1076x1056px) Image search: [Google]
1488.png
250KB, 1076x1056px
You got people who are like:
>you can kill nazis in this game, fuck yeah!
>fuck nazis, fuck the frog-right!
>gonna buy this game to kill nazis, fuck drumpf!

But then there's also people who be like:
>look how ridiculous this all looks
>kek, this is what lefties believe nazis are like
>gonna buy this game to show my support for nazi representation

I think the game looks awesome and action packed. I like awesome and action packed games, so I might give it a try. I don't give a fuck about the politics.
>>
>>380024021
Looks like the first one. Practically the same. Just with more diversity, communism and shutgunned nazi brains.
>>
>>380023613

The KKK was all really just a façade for racists to congregate. Now that the KKK isn't allowed to operate freely anymore these people just turned to things like neonazism, 3%ers, all that horseshit going on. These people would ally with nazis in a heartbeat if it game them free pass to hang and lynch again.

The idea that the kkk is this super solid ideological group is just not there. They'd kiss nazi ass faster then you could say praise kek.
>>
File: 1315615342002.jpg (51KB, 676x673px) Image search: [Google]
1315615342002.jpg
51KB, 676x673px
What if the KKK are just one of the fringe resistance groups you temporarily align with to fight against Nazi occupiers.

It won't happen, but it'd be an interesting dynamic of hating one anothers guts but wanting to kill Germans and their Nazi magick out even more, with maybe a bit of subterfuge/backstabbing along the way.
>>
>>380018068
New Order is somewhat meh. Too generic
>>
File: 1436227872709.png (80KB, 316x300px) Image search: [Google]
1436227872709.png
80KB, 316x300px
>1990s: Killing Nazis is fun
>2000s: Killing Nazis is boring
>2010s: Killing Nazis is offensive

Really activates your almonds
>>
File: 1492305325393.jpg (67KB, 616x699px) Image search: [Google]
1492305325393.jpg
67KB, 616x699px
>>380008923
Reminder that 9 times out of 10, /v/ reads way too far into what video games 'mean'

Just have fun you stupid fucks
>>
>>380009694
Is that why people sperged at FC5? Most of it were probably marketers and trolls, but some of people are still genuine.
>>
>>380024601
When did things go so right.
>>
One of the best games I've seen from E3 so far.
>>
>>380024601
>1990s: Diversity:Low Degeneracy:Low
>2000s: Diversity:Medium Degeneracy:Medium
>2010s: Diversity:High Degeneracy:High
>>
>>380008923
But BJ fucking died at the end of TNO, what the hell?
>>
>>380014635
>kikes
>white
₪0.02 has been desposited
>>
File: mussolini.jpg (111KB, 990x914px) Image search: [Google]
mussolini.jpg
111KB, 990x914px
I didn't see any commies in the video. I did see WE WUZ KANGZ and some cyborg punching a cookie to his cheek, but no commies. Being against fascism and oppression doesn't make one automatically a communist.
>>
>>380024021
You can ride a panzer-doggo now
>>
>>380024840

>iq: 60 iq: 60
>>
File: IMG_3396.jpg (147KB, 594x1178px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3396.jpg
147KB, 594x1178px
Why are trump supporters spamming their shit EVERYWHERE online nowadays? Get a life.
>>
>>380024858
no he didn't, he was just on the verge of dying, I remember there being a possible sequel hook in the credits or something
>>
>>380025078
Why do you assume I'm African?
>>
File: IMG_3197.jpg (46KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3197.jpg
46KB, 1280x720px
>>380012828
Except if it was a russian puppet. Lmao you uneducated fucks are so cucked by your worshipful master trumpsky.
>>
>>380025139
That's an impressive cake tbph.
>>
>>380025030
he literally has a hammer and sickle poster in his room and use commie buzzword like proletariat.
but BJ got angry at him for being a worthless idealogue cuck so maybe the game will simply diss ideacuck altogether.
>>
File: 1336.jpg (13KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1336.jpg
13KB, 320x240px
Why am I called "islamophobe" and racist if I'm just as much against islam as I'm against of nazis, and both for the same reasons?

I love freedom, rights, and I believe it's my duty to protect those who can't protect themselves. Mooslims and da nazees are against these values.
>>
>>380025078
>>380025242
holy shit lol
>>
>>380025485
>it's my duty to protect those who can't protect themselves
Nature disapproves this comment.
>>
>>380025676
what is every lion pride or wolf pack for 20 dollars, alex?
>>
>>380019719
All their rage stems from sexual frustration. I shit you not.
>>
>>380025676
I guess that's what separates me from the animals then. And I'm not talking about taking in ""refugees"", but just giving aid when it can be given and not just immediately stomp everything down for minor faults. I don't think anybody deserves the death needle for some minor health issue like the nazis did.
>>
>>380023613
Because Germans would have occupied them for 20 years by that point and I'm sure as fuck a group that supports the Nazi's extermination of non-WASP would happily drop the nationalist part if it meant being the ones with influence in society.

The KKK has been rebuilt what 3 times in RL? Whose to say it's not a new pro-Nazi KKK now in power?
>>
>>380025139

Reminder that this is what happens when /pol/ leaves its basement.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gXRbIdaLD4Q
>>
>>380025139
Trump supporters are literally the same as football team fans or any sport fans, the more their team wins the more vocal they get, it doesn't matter if said team is ripping them off or anything, it's "their" team winning so everything's cool.
>>
File: 1363021054428.jpg (72KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1363021054428.jpg
72KB, 400x400px
>>380016356
>>
>>380026173
Let me guess, but you also can't judge all Muslims based on the actions of a few, because stereotyping is wrong.
>>
File: IMG_3559.gif (37KB, 266x200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3559.gif
37KB, 266x200px
>>380023258
Lmao at you triggered crybaby pussybitch. Lol
>>
>>380025485
Probably something to do with how the worst of your kind threaten sixteen year old girls for wearing a hijab and then kill 2 people trying to defend them.
>>
>>380025940
What would be the point of having some hooded sect of nazis when there's already the superior nazi subgroups like the Hitler youth or Thule society? I understand having the KKK hood guys walk around to enforce the atmosphere the designers want to have, but I find it hard to believe nazis would've had let KKK hang around.
Or maybe they were just some nazis on their way to a costume party, who knows.
>>
File: 1484888632064.png (964KB, 679x959px) Image search: [Google]
1484888632064.png
964KB, 679x959px
>>380026090
>>
File: 1474518436397.jpg (18KB, 480x294px) Image search: [Google]
1474518436397.jpg
18KB, 480x294px
>>380026305
>b-but the muslims!!!
>>
>>380023609
Happens to every board that is infested by pol and the_dumbass
>>
>>380026498
All I'm asking is for you far left Marxist types to be consistent.
>>
>>380026435
>but I find it hard to believe nazis would've had let KKK hang around

Why exactly? What is conflicting about these two groups? The KKK was only united by its hate of niggers and wishes to keep its community christian and white.
>>
>>380026435
Syncretism.

German occupiers would want to make it seem like local white supremacist groups from the USA support their new regime.

Gameplay wise, it's to make it more distinct that you're playing in a Nazi conquered USA.
>>
>>380023609
>>380026526

/pol/ has basically leaked into every board except a select few like /co/. i come to /v/ once every six months so i can laugh at how shit this place has become. leave here, anon, leave and never come back. the autism has spread its tendrils too wide.
>>
>>380026601
>far left Marxist types
lmao kill yourself you retarded moron
>>
>>380026305
When are you going to spring the muh hillary emails and benghazi cards, faggot?
>>
File: grinning man.jpg (463KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
grinning man.jpg
463KB, 600x450px
>>380025485
shutup white male you're the root problem of everything
>>
>>380026638
you forgot they were also democrat and democrats want more gubment power aka nazi.
>>
>>380026305
So you're comfirming that Trump supporters are literally the same as an organized religion.
Really makes me think.
>>
File: 1391770511217.jpg (5KB, 192x182px) Image search: [Google]
1391770511217.jpg
5KB, 192x182px
>this thread and /v/ as a whole

Did they stop teaching history in school?
>>
>>380025889
>I don't think anybody deserves the death needle for some minor health issue like the nazis did.
Nazis didn't execute people for "minor health issues". There's no documentation whatsoever about this. If anything of that sort ever happened then to people who are literal vegetables, they aren't really alive.
Respect your elders. They deserve your care. But this short-sighted mindset of yours is the reason why mental retardation, disabilities and genetic sicknesses are sprouting like never before. What nature did for millennia is now deemed immoral because of feels. You are the reason why mothers keep fetuses know to be broken. It's fucking cruel and you are getting off to it,
>>
>>380026712
/co/ is also a shit tumblr board.
Maybe you should fuck off back there.
>>
>>380026803
>you forgot they were also democrat

Try telling them that to their faces now.
>>
File: IMG_3551.png (907KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3551.png
907KB, 1280x720px
>>380026712
Same shit happened at reddit. The_dumbfuck has taken over subreddits like r/conspiracy and many others. This has to be a concerted effort. How do they have so much time to spread their shit unless theyre botting. Idk anymore.
>>
>>380026793
>no whities
>chinks stay inside chinksland, muzzies stay inside muzzie land, native american stay in their huts, niggers never go outside africa

You know it's true.
>>
>>380026891

t. numale
>>
>>380026859
>Nazis didn't execute people for "minor health issues"

The story of Dr. Mengele is well documented. Like, do you people actually read anything about nazism in your lives at all or do you just depend on memes for information?
>>
>>380008923
this and frycry 5 need to be cancelled asap both are games that should not have good white men being killed so a bunch of libtards can feel better. one of those sick fucks will end up shooting up something
>>
>>380026972
Democrats have no power. What has trump and the GOP done for you lately, you pathetic angry fuck?
>>
>>380027027
t. cuck
>>
>>380008923
>>
>>380027090
>Mengele
>Lampshades
>Soap
>electrical cyanide diesel trap door floors
>30cm of wood in my ass
>>
>>380027220
No, I mean try telling the KKK members that they're democrats and liberals.
>>
>>380027090
I trust pol and god emperor trump to tell me whats best for me and my family. Reading is for knowitall leftists who know nuthinggggg.
>>
>>380026638
Other than their racism, they have very little in common politically. The most conflicting is the socialism part. I don't think the backwoods KKK guys would've had appreciated anything socialism related, even if it meant their racial goals to be fulfilled.
>>
>>380027342
>Hyuk hyuk im so fahnny guys! got 'im!

Kys today.
>>
>>380027220
As soon as his executive orders to to the Supreme court, kick out all the illegals, ban the mudslimes, and get started of the Great Wall of Burgerland.

What have democrats done for you, beyond ruin healthcare even worse, pander to SJWs, and wish you a happy Ramadan?
>>
>>380027505
>As soon as his

So hasnt done shit for you.

What a fucking moron you are. Wow damn.
>>
>>380027492
Hm? I didn't come up with that nonsense.
>>
File: Untitled.png (168KB, 956x372px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
168KB, 956x372px
Is /pol/ just a board full of autists? Pic related
>>
File: 1459890450606.jpg (62KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1459890450606.jpg
62KB, 640x480px
>>380027505
>ruin healthcare
How can you ruin a thing you americans never even had in the first place?
>>
>>380027487
>wooow this alt-history video game where jew superscience and robot hellhounds exist is maybe slightly unrealistic with regards to the KKK
just the fact that we're even having a discussion about it validates their role in the game
>>
>>380027626
Unconstitutional democrat obstructionism isn't the fault of either Trump or the GOP.
>>
>>380022657

>the most horrifying event of the 20th century was the rise of communism,

this is what american education is actually like
>>
>>380027626
Maybe if you cuck demonrats could hop off his sack and let him get some work done, things would be better
>>
>>380027487

Wrong. They love handouts just like everyone else, they just fucking hate when niggers also get them. The reason why the far right is so inconsistent in the US compared to certain places like Austria and Poland is that it's impossible for the far right in the US to promise welfare for whites only.
>>
>>380027714
Literally false flaggers.

It's weird that there's more anti-anti-wolfenstein outrage than actual anti-wolfenstein outrage.
>>
>>380027714
Unlikeable, sexually frustrated angry autists. Yes.
>>
The only good Nazi is a dead Nazi.
>>
>>380027771
Democrats cant obstruct, they have no power at all on any level of government. The GOP owns this shitfest and you, stupid fuck, still make excuses for them. Man your life is a sad waste. I want to feel bad for you, but I cant. Pls get sick and die.
>>
>>380027782

Obama faced 6 years of opposition and gridlock and you want to cry about a guy who has the majority in both legistative houses?
>>
>>380028036
Salt levels rising
>>
Why haven't people realize all this shit is coming to an end soon anyway? Society is breaking down bit by bit, only a matter of time
>>
>>380028114
You lose, kiddo. Go post a frog.
>>
>>380027865
So you are saying that Hitler was good?
>>
>>380028253
B-but muh trump maga?
>>
>>380028090
And he still managed to implement some of the worst legilations and create more debt then ever before. Truly a king of the hill.
>>
>>380016356
they deserved it
>>
>>380028371
Technically still is
>>
>>380008923
>Trump supporters are such fickle crybaby faggots that they interpret a game in which you kill Nazis as anti-Trump

I heard that World War II was actually a viral anti-Trump campaign started by Michael Moor.
>>
>>380027771
>GOP control House, Senate, Executive and now Judicial
>blames the Dems

Kill yourself you fucking trumptard shill
>>
>>380028476
t.edgy angry virgin numale
>>
>>380028441

I'm no fan of Obama but he spent his 8 years cleaning up biggest capitalism crisis, courtesy of Bush Jr, with the opposition on his trail threatening to shut down government every other day.

Trump has literally no excuse.
>>
File: 1425945258533.jpg (79KB, 520x694px) Image search: [Google]
1425945258533.jpg
79KB, 520x694px
>>380027771
>Trump has literally the majority fucking everywhere
>Still can't get anything done because not even his "own" party supports his bullshit
>WAAAAAAAAAAAAAH MUH FEMINIST LIBERAL DEMOCRAT NEOCON JEWISH LGBT NUMALE OBSTRUCTIONISM
>>
>>380028371

Hell no. That faggot shot himself like a pansy. He's rotting in Hell right now, and I hope this game lets us pump some lead right through his sissy little mustached face.
>>
So how does pol rationalise Trump giving all those weapons to the Saudis and taking in Australia's refugees?
>>
File: 1496055946492.png (536KB, 774x774px) Image search: [Google]
1496055946492.png
536KB, 774x774px
>>380029048

Muh 4D chess
>>
>>380028613
t.projecting angry virgin numale
>>
>>380027505
>ban the mudslimes
So Malaysia and most of Eastern Europe then? That'll go down well.
>>
>>380028695
Longest time ever to complete a presidential cabinet. Has totally nothing to do with obstruction. Constant media pressure and misdirection only against Trump and Republicans. Surely not bias at all. Constant leaks from traitors. Seems like a cake walk.
>spent his 8 years cleaning up biggest capitalism crisis
By creating the most debt ANYONE in the world every managed. Didn't even look at the shit the banks doing. Truly an iron fist. At least Trump shows real results in fixing the economy while liberal cry about how evil he is for wanting to stop giving away money for nothing.
>with the opposition on his trail threatening to shut down government every other day.
IMPEACH DRUMPFFFFFFF
>>
>>380029048
The same way they rationalize stupid comments like Trump chastizing Iran for "supporting terrorism" when America was the first to do it and it bit them in the ass hard with 9/11 and all the other shit.
BUT YEAH DON, TELL THEM HOW IT IS!
>>
>>380009694
It's wolfenstein. The ENTIRE plot has always been about nazis. Kys retard.
>>
>>380029418
>Longest time ever to complete a presidential cabinet.

This is his own incompetence. He can nominate and fire whoever he wants but half of his top positions are still from the previous administration, and even the people he nominated are squalers ready to turn on each other the moment the FBI starts probing.

>By creating the most debt ANYONE in the world every managed. Didn't even look at the shit the banks doing. Truly an iron fist. At least Trump shows real results in fixing the economy while liberal cry about how evil he is for wanting to stop giving away money for nothing.

I'd love to see the banks fail, but there was no alternative to bailing them. The US has more handguns than adults and half the working population live paycheck to paycheck. What do you think would happen when nobody could withdraw money to pay gas and buy food anymore?
>>
>>380029418
>with the opposition on his trail threatening to shut down government every other day.
>IMPEACH DRUMPFFFFFFF

Goddamn, you think an impeachment process and a government shutdown are even comparable? You don't know the first about politics do you?

There is no way Trump is getting impeached with the GOP controlling both houses, STOP CARING ABOUT THIS
>>
>>380012835
Imagine being this autistic.
>>
File: 1491870966413.jpg (32KB, 480x405px) Image search: [Google]
1491870966413.jpg
32KB, 480x405px
>>380029418
>At least Trump shows real results in fixing the economy
>>
>>380008923
A STRONG BLACK WOMAN FIGHTING NAZIS. I'M GONNA BUY THIS VIDEO GAME INSTANTLY. THOSE DAMN NAZIS AND THE KKK, THEY'RE A REAL PROBLEM IN TODAY'S WORLD. SO TOPICAL. DEVS THAT MADE THIS GAME ARE SO FUCKING BRAVE, THEY DESERVE ALL THE MEDALS FOR BRAVERY, AS A MATTER OF FACT, A NEW MEDAL FOR BRAVERY NEEDS TO BE CREATED JUST SO THAT THEY CAN RECEIVE IT AND NO ONE ELSE. FUCK TRUMP.
>>
>>380029970
>At least Trump shows real results in fixing the economy while liberal cry about how evil he is for wanting to stop giving away money for nothing.

Trump is already getting read of Dodd-Frank even though not even Wall Street Hudge Fund Managers want it and think this is insanity. He's already working hard to put in place the same conditions that caused the 2008 crash.

But you'll live in an economic bubble thinking everything has improved, at least for a while.
>>
>>380024601
1980s: Look, the Nazis are the bad guys!
1990s: Look, the Nazis are the bad guys!
2000s: Look, the Nazis are the bad guys!
2010s: Look, the Nazis are the bad guys!
It just gets boring
>>
I think the game looked pretty good
>>
>>380010669
if you really think that this will just be running around and killing nazis you're sorely mistaken. they're gonna shove so much politics in it in order to appear topical and edgy, your head will spin.
>>
>>380029970
>alternative to bailing them
It actually is pretty easy, create a new currency. Under open supervision that doesn't just create itself by typing numbers in a computer. The US has enough gold to even back that up. Fuck, Germany repaired its whole economy with literal foodstamps. You know the reason why it won't be done but corruption is not an excuse.
>This is his own incompetence.
Needing people to be approved by the senate sure is his own incompetence.
>Goddamn, you think an impeachment process and a government shutdown are even comparable?
How about you compare reality? How much media pressure did Obama get? How many alleged investigations he had to deal with?
Nothing happened. He spat one pile of shit out after another and now he bakes his ass in the sun proud of all the damage hes done.
>>380030429
Cancelling shitty Obamadeals, negotiating better prices. Using American work to fix America. That already enough to outweight anything Obama did in his 8! fucking years.
>>
>>380028036
They were both blocked by lower Democrat appointed judges, for no real reason other than "my feelings".

When it goes to the SC, that shit won't fly, and we'll be getting our Muslim ban and kicking out illegals.

The fact that Democrats lost a majority in every branch of government should tell you something.
>>
>>380020650
and?
>>
>>380031148
>It actually is pretty easy, create a new currency.

This would crash the world economy beyond repair, with so much foreign debt denominated in USD. Goddamn I'm not even going to bother, you're fucking retard.
>>
>>380020805
Again, just because its "tounge in cheek" doesn'T make it any less stupid.
>>
How did this thread go from video games right into politics. Fucks sakes theres a whole board dedicated to that shit, go jerk off there you cunts
>>
>>380008923
Everyone I Don't Like is Hitler: The Video Game
>>
File: 1471164455265.gif (719KB, 253x240px) Image search: [Google]
1471164455265.gif
719KB, 253x240px
>>380028927
>Implying he didn't live out his life in Argentina
>Believing the Russians when they claim the burnt to a crisp corpse they found is totally him.
>>
File: 1480182560003.jpg (154KB, 634x789px) Image search: [Google]
1480182560003.jpg
154KB, 634x789px
>>380014117
don't hurt us, antifa. we beg you.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c8GVtXfATtI
>>
>>380031384
>Oh my, it's too hard. Better keep on going fucking up everything beyond imagination.
The problems will only get worse. You do realize it? Do you think a system doing exactly what it was supposed to do will change itself just if you close your eyes long enough? You don't have a solution because there isn't another one. It needs to be reset. I has been done, it can be done.
>>
File: header.jpg (23KB, 460x215px) Image search: [Google]
header.jpg
23KB, 460x215px
>I can't believe they let women-harassing Gamergaters present their game at E3
>>
File: 1496403088572.png (172KB, 323x358px) Image search: [Google]
1496403088572.png
172KB, 323x358px
>/pol/dditor gets triggered byt fucking video game
Can't make this shit up
>>
File: 1444754536274.jpg (121KB, 529x359px) Image search: [Google]
1444754536274.jpg
121KB, 529x359px
>>380031148
>create a new currency.
>The US has enough gold to even back that up.
>Cancelling shitty Obamadeals, negotiating better prices. Using American work to fix America.
>That already enough to outweight anything Obama did in his 8! fucking years.

This is truly a perfect specimen of the average american Trump voter, what a sight to behold.
>>
>>380008923
The wolfenstein series has always been about killings nazis
>>
File: cent.jpg (18KB, 210x240px) Image search: [Google]
cent.jpg
18KB, 210x240px
why would the KKK side with the nazis?

>racists always work together with other racists!

when.
When has a racist ever fucking said "you know them guys over there ant so bad because they hate things too"

If that worked, /v/ would be a singalong fun factory.
>>
File: 135435093856546.jpg (61KB, 948x960px) Image search: [Google]
135435093856546.jpg
61KB, 948x960px
I feel like the political bullshit surrounding this game comes from the far left poisoning the well so hard by calling everyone who's political views fall right of Mao a Nazi
There was none of this bullshit back in 2015 when Old Blood released
>>
>>380008923
So when does BLM and Antifa be considered the KKK.

I mean they've done a lot worse than the KKK have done for the past century.
>>
will it have multiplayer?
i never given a fuck about fucking story
>nazis are bad , kill nazis!
you can change nazis with humans aliens or teletubies i dont give a fuck
>>
>>380032231
>I just let funny pictures prove any point i might have.
>If i don't engage in a discussion i can't be outed as clueless retard
>>
File: 1436284452201.jpg (94KB, 398x323px) Image search: [Google]
1436284452201.jpg
94KB, 398x323px
>>380032420
>I feel like the political bullshit surrounding this game comes from the far left poisoning the well so hard by calling everyone who's political views fall right of Mao a Nazi
>Say he, in a thread full of /pol/tards triggered by the mere sight of a black woman in a fantasy WW2 setting
>>
File: 73844132383.png (22KB, 291x317px) Image search: [Google]
73844132383.png
22KB, 291x317px
>>380032308
>If that worked, /v/ would be a singalong fun factory
Well we do have an annual musical which is commonly about things we hate and deride.
>>
The real question is whether you can run over bullets to pick them up without having to look down and press a button like a cunt.
>>
>>380031869
>The problems will only get worse. You do realize it?

Why, I do, I just pointed out that Trump is working to repeal Dodd-Frank, this is going to cause a catastrophe in ten years time. You'll get your wish, don't worry.
>>
Aren't the Nazi's politically to the far right? So it wouldn't make any sense for any kind of economic socialism to aline with the KKK.
>>
File: 23490823583.jpg (29KB, 375x673px) Image search: [Google]
23490823583.jpg
29KB, 375x673px
>>380032759
>>Say he, in a thread full of /pol/tards triggered by the mere sight of a black woman in a fantasy WW2 setting
>CTRL+f "black"
>14 results
>12 different posts that have black mentioned at least once
>Only 3 of them actually bring up the black woman
You need to calm down
>>
File: 1434550694427.png (303KB, 640x476px) Image search: [Google]
1434550694427.png
303KB, 640x476px
>>380032639
>Engaging in a meaningful discussion with a drooling retard who doesn't even know how currency works
Protip: people stop responding to imbeciles like you because it's pointless, not because you've "won" an argument on an anonymous imageboard
>>
>>380033182
I hyper ventilated from laughter when I saw her.
Shes litterally a racist and a stereotypical black loud mouth bitch.

Her entire character is
>tumblr is going to get upset because shes a shit black character
>/pol/ will get upset because shes a double standard personified
>everyone else will defend her because it makes them mad

its like a troll icon.
>>
File: 0KV2OXA.gif (154KB, 678x422px) Image search: [Google]
0KV2OXA.gif
154KB, 678x422px
>>380008923
>Plot twist, game makes you save KKK because of freedom of speech.
>>
why would someone unironically dislike freedom?
I dont understand pol
all the good stuff come from it, the people
how can someone willingly choose war over peace and being some dictators toy

i honestly dont understand pol
>>
>>380033845
Anon... In the game you can clearly see how America is a nice and a peaceful place except for some nigger retards who form a rebellion and disturb the peace.
>>
>>380034169
define peace
any form of dictatorship is out of fear
>>
>>380022657
lol
>>
>>380034315
Peace is the state when there's no war and you can go anywhere to do anything without fear of being blown up or anything.
>>
>>380034169
>>380033845

There you have it, people would trade their freedom away because they really hate niggers. And then there are people who are totally about skeptic with the KKK aligning with germans.
>>
>>380008923
>commie kikes
dumb german shit. It's jews who shilling, not slavs you dumb cunt
>>
File: discussion.png (513KB, 1280x1324px) Image search: [Google]
discussion.png
513KB, 1280x1324px
>>380008923
DO NOT REPLY TO BAIT THREADS

SAGE
>>
>>380034439
so the opposite of dictatorship then
the problem with today is we need to btfo russia and chinas system also those rich arabs with the fuels
i dont see how pol think going back in time is the solution
>>
>>380033023
>You'll get your wish, don't worry.
Oh, i don't want everything to go to shit. That's exactly why i want to see a change. Now we still have the ability to replace the system in a controlled manner. If we do nothing, it will come crashing down and only the people who profit from the system now will have hoarded enough to be cozy.
I'm not a Trumptard, I'm skeptical of many things he does but unlike the left like to believe his not an idiot, especially when it comes to money. I give him the benefit of the doubt.
>The problems will only get worse. You do realize it?
>Why, I do
Then we both agree that something has to be done. Maybe it will be something bad, maybe it will be something good. But control over chaos is still pretty favorable.
>>
Yeah, fuck the nazis, they were evil.

>create a lobbyist-backed war economy prior to hostilities
>ostracize peace-seeking leaders
>reject the visas of Jewish asylum seekers en masse
>initiate conflict
>draft minorities without rights to fight in your war
>claim Pearl Harbor was martyrdom
>imprison ethnic asians for the crime of being asian
>burn Dresden
>obliterate civilian cities Hiroshima & Nagasaki
>capture enemy scientists and engineers and make them produce doomsday weapons for you
>pay tribute to the evil USSR
>pat yourself on the back for being one of the good guys
>>
>>380034613
Again. You can see that the alternate reality america in game is a peaceful place until nigs and jews decide to shit it up in the name of "muh freedom"
>>
>>380034714
>>380034657
>>380034654
>>380034613
>>380034573
sage the thread
>>
>>380034714
>you can see
not really
the blacks and jews arent in peace so
>>
>>380034892
As is today. Nothing new.
>>
File: 1424977997926.png (37KB, 1140x852px) Image search: [Google]
1424977997926.png
37KB, 1140x852px
I hope Blazkowicz will be able to take part in a BLM anti-trump protest and kill some drumpfkins :D
>>
>>380008923
I think the issue is doing it with the type of protagonists they showed you
>>
Are people really this retarded? Have people never really played a wolfenstein game before?
>>
>>380035104
Yeah I hate black women too
>>
>>380034962
i think the whites arent in peace today either
see pol
>>
>>380035104

yeah, fucking niggers always ruining my video games.
>>
>>380028915
Liberal judges have been the people obstructing are you fucking retarded.
>>
>>380013318

I don't know, The New Order mostly seemed like straight-faced comedy to me and I found it funny, but maybe I just give the writers too much credit.
>>
>>380027781

>you have to be american to see that communism is a massive failure
>>
>>380035331
We don't blow each other up if we disagree though.
>>
>>380034654
>I'm not a Trumptard, I'm skeptical of many things he does but unlike the left like to believe his not an idiot, especially when it comes to money.

If you account the growth of his fortune over time he's barely managed to beat the most pedestrian investiments like T-Bills. He doesn't know money or economy at all, by all means and purposes Trump is just average as investor, he was just lucky to be born into wealth and knew how to build his image. If he or any other idiot in the GOP actually knew about economy at all they'd at least talk with Wall Street about repealing Dodd-Frank. Nobody wants this shit, it's going to cause the same structural problems that led to the housing market bubble.

Actually fixing the economy takes real work, it's best to just let the financial markets pump and dump assets again to give people the impression that everything is fine until the bubble bursts when a democrat is in office.
>>
>>380035472
Why is /pol/ so obsessed with Muslims? Why do they bring them up every second they can?
>>
>>380009694
Considering the number of nazi sympathizers and holocaust deniers on the internet lately, nah
>>
>>380035608
It's a case of the broken clock being right twice a day. Absolutely the only thing they're right about.
>>
>>380035608
Why are you bringing /pol/ up every time you can? I'm not even /pol/ anon.
>>
File: dblw_fuvyaarwss1-e1496704691113.jpg (14KB, 352x416px) Image search: [Google]
dblw_fuvyaarwss1-e1496704691113.jpg
14KB, 352x416px
>>380035472

You do shoot each other a lot.

http://coed.com/2017/06/05/john-robert-newmann-jr-orlando-shooter-full-story-details-on-orlando-shooter/
>>
File: krautus btfo.jpg (234KB, 797x493px) Image search: [Google]
krautus btfo.jpg
234KB, 797x493px
HAHHAHAHAHAHAHA FUCK KRAUTUS

DROP THE GRAND SLAM, OPEN THE BLOOD FARMS HARRIS

THE ARYANS MUST KNOW THEIR PLACE
>>
>>380016356
jews killed mio of ruskies so i feel nothing. not that i care for russians iam just edgy
>>
>>380036017
While the non whites are being cowards and getting people killed.

https://youtu.be/1Agt0A1Fcrg?t=285
>>
>>380035472
thats terrorists though
doing it for religion not race
i like freedom and hate religion
so liberals like me have one thing in common with muslims we dont mind skin color
u pols dont like the color but still like religion christianity n shiet go to church like good goys
>>
>>380036017
>americans
>white people
Really?
>>
>>380036396
kind of a dumb thing, in a life or death situation you're not going to always consider the 100 children that might be hiding under the trench coat of a crazed gunman.
>>
File: gdr4e6bx7tcy.png (236KB, 669x568px) Image search: [Google]
gdr4e6bx7tcy.png
236KB, 669x568px
Blasko is a constitutionalist / libertarian so I really wouldn't be surprised if the twist of the game is that you end up having to kill some of the commies you were previously helping too, when they try getting all commie on their followers and such
The amount that would piss off the pinkos would be beyond hilarious
>>
>>380035525
>He doesn't know money or economy at all
>he was just lucky to be born into wealth
He's just a privileged fuckin white male. We should give every African family a million dollars, they can pay it back after it magically multiplied itself.
>talk with Wall Street
Talking with the benefactors of a problem about solving same problem seems counterproductive.
>Nobody wants this shit, it's going to cause the same structural problems that led to the housing market bubble.
I just refer you to my other posts:
>>380031148
>>380034654
The thing people really don't want, is a corrupt, unsustainable system that bleeds them dry. But most just bury their head and yell at nothing.
>Actually fixing the economy takes real work
It takes much more dedication. Hard to find some if you profit from it.
>it's best to just let the financial markets pump and dump
That's exactly what you are proposing. Ignoring the problems and hoping that you benefit from the system before it shits on the next generation.
>>
>>380035525
>If you account the growth of his fortune over time he's barely managed to beat the most pedestrian investiments like T-Bills
I want you to consider something here. You're basically calling every single person on the planet that had a million dollars in the 70s but isn't a billionaire now, a complete idiot by your own logic.
This line of thinking had also been disproven several times, even by politico for that batter. It's a broken record at this point.

It's like saying you're a buffoon if you haven't multiplied your wealth by twenty in the last 10 years via investing in crypto currency
>>
>The average male millennial has been pushed so far to the right that they object to the Nazi party being portrayed as bad guys in a fucking silly video game
>>
Seems like pretty standard Wolfenstein fare. Kill Nazis.

Am I missing something beyond that?
>>
>>380037146
no pol is just retarded butthurt cause they cant have the imaginary peace like the whites in the trailer
>>
>>380036821

The only solution you proposed is redenominate the US monetary base. I don't even know why you're talking about solutions with me to be honest. You probably think the US should adopt the gold standard again.

>You're basically calling every single person on the planet that had a million dollars in the 70s but isn't a billionaire now, a complete idiot by your own logic.

Considering the rise in asset prices versus the real growth of the economy ever since the 70's, yeah, that's what they all are, pretty much.
>>
>>380037146
america is the nazis and communists are the good guys.

Also sassy black lady.
>>
>>380037284
>Communists are the good guys
Who? BJ never exactly came off as a commie to me.
>>
>>380033397
I'm not the guy who you're responding to, but I'll give you a tip:

This type of behavior is why democrats keeps losing.
>>
>>380037425
you side with commies in the resistance or something.
>>
>>380037120
Gen Z looks like it's turning out to be even further right than that.
>>
>>380036017
You really want to talk about mass murderers in Orlando?

"Pulse Nightclub" ring any bells?
>>
>>380038094

The guy was a legal US citizen AND on the terrorism watchlist.

Republicans voted down a proposal to ban the sale of firearms to people on the terrorism watchlist. Yeah, let's talk about the Orlando shooter.
>>
>>380038304
>Republicans voted down a proposal to ban the sale of firearms to people on the terrorism watchlist
Oh don't you even you puss fucking brain dead moron.
You had god damn senators accidently put on that thing. And that right there goes against litterally everything about the 2nd ammendment in the first place. Why the fuck would you ban guns from the people that might revolt against the government.
>>
>>380037259
>The only solution you proposed is redenominate the US monetary base.
The at least i proposed a solution. The most Practical at that. Feel free to argue against that, but keep your feels to a minimum. You don't have a solution but to sit it out.
>You probably think the US should adopt the gold standard again.
Doesn't have to be even it worked pretty well for, well always. Until governments started to bail out banks/where pressured to do so. A transparent money regulating body would do the trick too. Hiding manipulation of money is the core of the problem.
>yeah, that's what they all are, pretty much.
Being able to ride the wave takes practice too, not just luck.
>>
>>380038535

If you're going to accept that people with the ISIS homepage on their bookmarks can buy guys, then you're assuming the risk that shit like that is going to happen. I'm sorry, what exactly was anyone else supposed to do? These types of terrorist attacks are undetectable.
>>
>>380038675
>The most Practical at that

This is not practical. This is a disaster. I don't know how you can even conjecture that the US will ever be capable of redenominating the monetary base.
>>
>>380018781
>conservatives commonly use racial slurs
Lmao that fantasy you have there is great
>>
>>380019432
If you act apathetic you get run over
>>
>>380038886
>If you're going to accept that people with the ISIS homepage on their bookmarks can buy guys

yes?
Why would I EVER want the government to stop me from buying guns because they tapped into my personal information and illegally learned something they don't like.

Like How is that okay at all?

>I'm sorry, what exactly was anyone else supposed to do?
I don't know, what did we do last time we were at war with someone.
>>
>nazis are the bad guys
>good guys won
i wish i was as retarded as you guys, anyway burgers enjoy your weimar republic in a decade. you gotta decide then, either go full hitler or full commie. neither is going to end well
>>
>>380038304
If I recall correctly
>It was the "Do not fly" list, which has been an infamous shitshow of putting random people on the list, including children
>He was taken off the list after being investigated by the FBI after they felt it was "racist" to put him on the list
>His job of working as a security guard at a prison gave him extra clearance to buy firearms that the list ban would not have prevented
>>
File: 1445171894371.jpg (31KB, 473x480px) Image search: [Google]
1445171894371.jpg
31KB, 473x480px
I just can't fathom people being a fan of this series which has only got one good game in it's massive library of released games.
RTCW
>>
File: 1487384941112.png (1MB, 1057x947px) Image search: [Google]
1487384941112.png
1MB, 1057x947px
>>380008923
One has to wonder, how many /tv/ and /pol/ users realize that 50-90% of them would be gassed or shipped off to concentration camps if the the NATSOC Party suddenly came back in full bloom?

What with their odd fetishes;

>Futanari
>Traps
>Guro
>Pony
>Loli
>Toddlercon
>Shota
>/ss/ (only one kind of SS is tolerated in Das Reich, and it's ain't the one pedos jerk it to)
>Monstergirls
>Furry

Nevermind, of course, that Fascist ideology considers pornography to be degenerate and would all be destroyed in book burnings. You'd have to go to an art museum or sneak a woman's underwear catalogue if you want to fap.

Nazis also believed strongly in Eugenics, so extremely that they would kill people who are disabled or handicapped in any way. So those who always clamor about:
>Muh anxiety, muh depression, muh autism, muh schizophrenia
Probably ain't gonna be looked on kindly by the local SS agency.

While I'm at it:
>If all the niggers, kikes and darkies were gone, the world will be perfect, there would be no war or cruelty, and I'll finally have a GF!

1. Despite your many memes, race is not the solitary factor of conflict. Many wars over the past have occurred between people of the same skin color for thousands of years.
2. If the average 4chan poster was put in Hitler Youth, most of them would have been bullied into broken adulthood or suicide by their peers, which was heavily encouraged by the SS as a way of weeding out the weaker children.
3. See above. The 16-19 year old lithe, virgin Catholic girl with blonde hair and blue eyes will have been picked up by the Chad Donnerhahn, since he has proven his superiority to you through all the constant beatings he gave you in school.
>>
>>380038304
That proposal also came without things such as banning the sale of guns to the "mentally ill", and that is a slippy slope because if a party who doesn't agree with you gets into power than that means they can use that bill to ban firearms to anyone they don't agree with and label them as "mentally ill".
>>
>>380039374
>but the government can totally regulate fire arms properly
>>
>We've reached the point where people ironically complain that you kill nazis in a fucking Wolfenstein game.

That does it. I'm out. We've reached peak retardation.
>>
>>380039319
>I don't know, what did we do last time we were at war with someone.

Fucked everything up and made the problem worse? Do you think terrorism is something you fight just with boots on the ground until ISIS signs a surrender or something?

>>380039374
The no fly list and the terrorist watchlist are two separate things. He was still on the watchlist.
>>
>>380021621
>he thinks the financial market has ever netted deregulation
You people reallyg are reatards who believe anything you hear

The financial market is THE most regulated thing in this country and is only getting worse with things like reporting requirements

I make money off this regulatory shit as a lawfag but you and your kind are ignorant gutter and wrong
>>
>>380039326
What's wrong with going full Hitler? The Nazi's are a virtuous bunch that stood against evil and degeneracy.
>>
File: 1496078800092.jpg (51KB, 466x493px) Image search: [Google]
1496078800092.jpg
51KB, 466x493px
>>380038304
Shall not be infringed you fucking pinko.
You can pry my gun from my cold dead hands
>>
>>380039034
>This is not practical. This is a disaster.
It's practical because it would solve the problem to the core, forever. It would be less of a disaster then to sit it out. A controlled demolition is always the better choice. You are just scared that you won't profit from it till you die before the next generation gets fucked hard.
>I don't know how you can even conjecture that the US will ever be capable of redenominating the monetary base.
It has been done. Even in the US. It's a matter of dedication not possibility. Like i said, it's people like you just holding on to the scraps instead of facing responsibility.
>>
>>380039612
>>Fucked everything up and made the problem worse? Do you think terrorism is something you fight just with boots on the ground until ISIS signs a surrender or something?

I'm asking, because last time we were at war with someone we probably barred them all from entry from our country and put the rest in camps.

And that does sound like a violation of rights, but so is the whole patriot act, so I'm just wondering.
>>
>>380008923

This fucking post pleases my sides.
>>
>>380039469
You seem to under the impression that if the Nazi's had won that those same people that would be killed would have ended up the same as they are as today.
>>
>>380039695
>I make money off this regulatory shit as a lawfag but you and your kind are ignorant gutter and wrong

The financial market is regulated now BECAUSE OF DODD-FRANK. It's the only reason you have a job probably, Banks had to triplicate their compliance since then. You can kiss that comfy job goodbye once Dodd Frank is repealed.
>>
Wolfen(((stein)))

hmmmm I wonder who's behind this
>>
>kikes want power above all the goys
>communism is about removing classes and having true equality amongst people
>somehows people thinks kikes want communism
>>
>>380030962
No, YOU are the one forcing politics into it. You start throwing your tendies on the floor because there's a single black person in a video game.
>>
>>380039598
Because the depiction of the Nazi is wrong and the typical Nazi's that everyone knows is perpetuated by the kike media.
>>
>>380039963
The governing powers is still the ruling class in communism.
Guess who ends up there?
>>
>>380039865
Good point, Anon. They'd likely be worse off in a society that's much harsher and unforgiving in terms of such perceived weaknesses.
>>
>>380039865
>if the the NATSOC Party suddenly came back in full bloom
>>
>>380027345
In regional politics they are still Democrat and are nationall, except for the 2016
>>
>>380039469
>muh eugenics meme
https://lozierinstitute.org/new-study-abortion-after-prenatal-diagnosis-of-down-syndrome-reduces-down-syndrome-community-by-thirty-percent/

meanwhile in murrica downies getting shoahed all the time, but thats ok because "our" side does it. right?
>>
>>380016356
/pol/ is too autistic for empathy.
>>
>>380029970
Your fanfiction is worse than the trumpfags who 4d chess post
>>
>>380026974
4chan I consider to be a result of moot having way too much faith in the concept of containment despite it having failed multiple times before, and nobody wanting to clean up the mess he left behind. It could've been prevented if the site invested in something that actually works.

Reddit on the other hand seems to have an inherent weakness to subversion tactics, probably because certain subjects for boards/subreddits are practically asking for it, hence why most sites don't do the whole "infinite boards" thing.
>>
pol get out.

Killing nazis is the pinnacle of FPS.
>>
>>380038886
>These types of terrorist attacks are undetectable.

Sure they are.

Just ban all Muslims.

Problem solved.
>>
File: drumpf.png (824KB, 1190x595px) Image search: [Google]
drumpf.png
824KB, 1190x595px
>>380008923
DRUMPF
>>
>>380040226
Personally, as someone who is highly Pro-Choice, I support abortion to avoid bringing a child into the world just to suffer from a deformation or disability. I don't support killing off already existing human beings who weren't aborted, that's just cruel. Just let them live life, grow old and make sure they have no biological children.
>>
>>380040157
You have a much better chance of rising in the ranks of society than in our modern world. Would those same people die? Maybe, but if they died then they would have gone out more noble and honorable then in our modern era where there is no reason to live or die due to our needs being met on a silver plate.

>>380040186
I hope so, because the depiction of Natsoc has been completely warped.
>>
>>380016356
/pol/ is full of underages whose parents raised them with smartphones, there's no hope for them.
>>
>>380040507
Nah, killing commies is.
Rising storm 2 is really refreshing. It's nice killing a bunch of pinkos and seeing them scream as they get all toasty from flamethrower
>>
>>380039919
Lol you're so horribly I'll informed

There are hundreds of regulations governing every facet of the industry. Repealing dodd frank would only spur investment and grow my job

Like 80% of what I do is just compliance that has nothing to do with dodd frank retard
>>
>>380008923
>hey have you noticed how everyone is mad at this game?
>Don't go checking though just believe every thread I've made pointing out the snowflakes
>Make sure you laugh at those fucking white cis gendered privileged scum

and as always remember to sage
>>
I love Wolfenstein and think this could be awesome, why do these threads always have to turn into pro and anti-SJW bullshit?

SJWs and Nazis are both retards, the end.

Now back to the vidya.
>>
>>380039963
>>somehows people thinks kikes want communism
you mean the guy that invented it?
>>
>>380022392
konfessionsfreie is atheism?
>>
File: trump jewish elite.jpg (436KB, 1756x728px) Image search: [Google]
trump jewish elite.jpg
436KB, 1756x728px
>>380021253
>Trump is loyal to nothing.

He sure is loyal to IsraHELL and the ZOG.
>>
>>380038304
>dude if they're on a watch list that means something
A shame we here in the retarderd us of a don't deprive people of liberty without due process

That would be so much better and have no negative implications
>>
>>380038886
What if someone likes keeping track of what ISIS is doing because they hate them?
Then you're taking someone's right to purchase a firearm away for literally no reason.

This is why the 2nd and 5th amendments exist you fucking retard. I will never understand why lefties are so damn stupid about the concept of liberty.
>>
>>380040507
your /pol/ boogeyman is not here, they made games political agendas so we talk politics now
>>
>>380040754
Not him, but if you don't kill off the deform and disabiled and the rest of the useless people you're going to get dysgenics world.

Dysgenics brings welfare and enables a nonproductive, nonviable population to in the first place survive and in the second reproduce which will pass on their bad traits and behavior to their children.
>>
File: 1460400557798.jpg (183KB, 1024x887px) Image search: [Google]
1460400557798.jpg
183KB, 1024x887px
>>380040928
>this shit again
>>
>>380040848

>Repealing dodd frank would only spur investment

Dodd-Frank is meant to turn investiment banks into commercial banks. Repealing it will indeed sput investiment, the problem is that this investiment will be concentrated in non productive activities like buying derivatives and shit. This is exactly what happened in 2008.

>Like 80% of what I do is just compliance that has nothing to do with dodd frank retard

Sigh.
>>
>>380040186
I said "NATSOC Party" because "Nazi" was more of a nickname made by Allied enemies rather than what the Thrid Reich called themselves. "Nazi" is just the abbreviation of NATSOC when said in German, anyways.
>>
>>380041080
>why
A fundamental rejection of the status quo and absolute faith that the grass is greener on the other side

And it's a mental disorder
>>
>>380041206
nice false flag

sage
>>
>>380040754
thanks for your input dr. mengele
>>
>>380010089
This. America ruins everything.
>>
>>380041215
>Sigh
Go the fuck back to Tumblr or Reddit you shit
>>
>>380041338
bump. :^)
>>
>>380041215
>is meant to
Literally retarded
>>
>>380041206
I am a radical alt-centrist
>>
Are threads like this jokes or is the board really this far gone?
>>
File: I hate nazis.png (98KB, 326x312px) Image search: [Google]
I hate nazis.png
98KB, 326x312px
>>380041206
>This shit again
>>
>>380028371
Well, he did kill Hitler...
>>
>>380041080
>I will never understand why lefties are so damn stupid about the concept of liberty

Freedom and security run along a continuum. If you want to be absolutely sure that nobody is going to stab you the only 100% proof way is to ban knives and sharp objects completely. Anything less than that means assuming the risk that this is going to happen.

I don't know if I'm the one who doesn't understand the concept of liberty, because you want to let any crazy person buy guns freely but you also want the government to do something about mass shootins. You're accepting one, you accept the other.
>>
>>380041739
I thought they were too busy gassing 6 gorrilian Jews to have time to complain?
>>
>>380041925
Ban Muslims, not guns.
>>
>>380041925
>those are mutually exclusive
And yeah, I'll keep the second amendment and you can work around that the best you can faggot
>>
File: what1.jpg (11KB, 244x220px) Image search: [Google]
what1.jpg
11KB, 244x220px
/v/ is slowly turning into /pol/, who left the containment gates open?
>>
>>380041658
/v/ is full of underages raised by smartphones, /pol/ is full of underages raised by smartphones, this is the new normal.
>>
>>380040828
*iPads
>>
Video games turned politics years ago my duderino
>>
>>380041658
Board is really far gone. A few /pol/tards got triggered (read:a few reddit transplants). Because everybody is dedicated to laughing at /pol/ more than /pol/ cares, 5 people instantly made a thread calling out WOW /pol/ IS SO FUCKING TRIGGERED RIGHT GUYS? IN CASE YOU DON'T REMEMBER HERE ARE FIVE MORE THREADS.

I don't think anybody cares as much as the people making threads and making false flag threads do.
>>
>>380042136
>only muslims commit mass shootings

Nice meme

>>380042224

You literally understood the opposite of what I'm trying to say. Look up the meaning of continuum.
>>
>>380041925
>Freedom and security run along a continuum. If you want to be absolutely sure that nobody is going to stab you the only 100% proof way is to ban knives and sharp objects completely.
A complete myth and fabrication. If someone is willing to kill another, they're more than willing to illegally obtain weapons. We are now at the point technologically where it is possible to 3D print an AR15, banning guns isn't a feasible or realistic idea. When you ban guns, you only take guns away from the good people, never the ones willing to kill others.

Additionally, I would rather see a nation of liberty than one of authoritarian induced 'security' through banned rights. Statistics show that there is zero correlation in the US between gun ownership per capita and murder, and in fact, there's actually a slight negative correlation (though a low r squared value) which would imply more guns deters crime.
Ask yourself this though. Why do you think every mass murderer in the US targets areas that are gun free zones?
>>
>>380042357
>the opposite
No, your point about school shooting and wanting the government to do something about it is a straw man first off, and wrong even still
>>
/POL/ BTFO

HOW CAN THEY EVER RECOVER FROM THIS ROASTING?
>>
>>380042232
old vtard here, i actually switched to pol because v became stale, its fun to nazi larp here tho
>>
>>380042357
Oh but not all guns are used to kill people yet you want to ban them, so why not ban Muslims? There are a lot of Muslims that kill people, so we can just ban them to be safe by your logic. You did say sometimes security should come before liberty :)
>>
>>380042348
At this point it's pretty much impossible to tell false flags apart from the real deal. Poe's law in full effect.
>>
>>380041925
You do realize that many, many things in a society are based on trust? You buy food, trusting that it's not poisoned, you go sleep trusting your roommate won't set you on fire, you use the elevator trusting that the engineers did their job right.
You can't trust people who don't see themselves/can't be part of your society. That's what MAKES a society. That's why it wired in your primitive brain to shun all who don't belong, with good reason.
>>
>>380040152

There is no governing power. Communism is a stateless, classless society.

>>380040938

Marx hated other Jews.
>>
>>380042623

Well, if you think that mass shootings are something that just happen as part of life and there's nothing the government should do about it then sure, it was a strawman on my part.

I mean, the US already has 190 mass shootings with fatal victims just this year. We're at that point already.
>>
>>380042848
>There is no governing power. Communism is a stateless, classless society.
Okay then who is going to stop me from doing online stock trading, running businesses online, and importing a bunch of cool shit?
Because for someone to stop my """""ebul""""" capitalism, there needs to be a government entity.
>>
>>380024657
>Fun

Ah i see, you are one of those people who like throw that buzzword around.
>>
>>380042837

The risk will always be there. The only way to enjoy complete security is to lock yourself into a box without any sort of external access. Likewise complete freedom means your neighbor can come into your house, steal your shit and kill you anytime they want.

Security and freedom run and along a single contiuum. The more of one you want, the less of the other you have. This is political science 101.
>>
>>380042848
>Marx hated other Jews.
Didn't stop them from using his to the bone corrupting system to force the world into the greatest crisis it ever saw.
>>
>>380042860
So should Europe ban trucks or Muslims by your logic?
>>
>>380042860
The problem is endemic to the current population

"""Fixing it""" would mean encroaching too far into freedom

I'm not asking the government to do anything extraordinary
>>
>>380040961
Yep. Its basically that they don't belong to any churches and religions
>>
>>380043117
Yea, no, sacrificing freedom for security gives you neither.
That's history 101
See Venezuela as a modern example
>>
>>380015072
>Far Cry 5

I laught a lot at people thinking that the villans in FC5 was Trump supporters and not fake religions on south of US
>>
>>380042848
the whole idea of communism is to sugarcoat a master/servant class to idiots like you. the second commies are in power the backstabing begins, its a seemingly flawed system but its actually perfectly designed to rope suckers in
>>
>>380040938
Nah, just all the commie kikes that instigated commie revolutions in europe
>>380042848
>communism is a stateless, classless society
then who enforces communism?
Why preach it? why not just live in a little commune in a capitalist society? Nobody is stopping you.
>>
>>380043169

There is nothing Europe can do against these kinds of low tech attacks. Europeans will have to learn to live with them.

You can ban every muslim you find and you won't make it go away.
>>
>>380043117
People where pretty content with their security risks ~40 years ago, minus the nuclear war thing.
Bringing murderous religious fanatics in who don't care about you or your society and who have to be constantly satisfied through gibs me dat is an unnecessary, even insane thing to do.
>>
>>380008923
im actually more pissed about BJ siding with retarded commies. He should be murdering those fucks as much as he's murdering nazis.
>>
>>380043395
>That's history 101

No, that's a platitude said by Ben Franklin that's been taken totally out of context. Seriously, he was talking about taxes, read up on the history of that quote.
>>
>>380016356
>>380017908
>>
>>380042860
A lot of mass shootings are caused by losers and losers subscribe to the left such as that faggot supermarket shooter.
>>
File: 633802-zombie_knight.jpg (115KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
633802-zombie_knight.jpg
115KB, 960x720px
>>380008923
*blocks your path*
>>
>>380043629
Wow, kind of like how you could ban every gun in America and it wouldn't go away, you fucking idiot.
>>
>>380043117
That's not inherently true

Social contract theory implies greater freedom with a system of law, sacrificing some freedom for more AND security

Living in a homogenous area vs a diverse area has the same amount of freedom but less security
>>
and here have a reminder on what's fucking going on right now
>>
>>380043817

So lefties want to ban guns and are responsible for mass shootings? Schroedinger's lefty?
>>
The 3rd reich>><<the kkk
>>
>>380043786
It was quite literally the logic used during the drafting of the Constitution you dumb fuck.
There is a reason the bill of rights exists. There's a reason the 2nd amendment SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED. There's a reason why due process is a requirement to punish someone or take their rights away. It's all designed to prevent government and dumb liberals like you from stepping on the liberty of our society
>>
>>380043629
>deport all muslims
>truck crashes itself into market anyway
How would removing muslims NOT stop terrorist attacks? Countries with few to 0 muslims suffer islamic terrorist attacks, and the number of attacks tends to correlate directly to the size of the population that's muslim.

Why wouldn't instigating an immediate travel ban and deporting any/all muslim criminals cause a sharp decline?
>>
>>380043926

Except that I was talking about the ban of gun sales for people in the terrorist watchlist. That's quite the jump to assume I advocate the complete ban of gun ownership.

Don't use me as your strawman, please.
>>
>>380043965
Are you really that stupid?

>hi I'm an advocate for not murdering people
>guess that means I won't ever murder someone
You're also forgetting leftists are hypocratic and inconsistent
>>
>>380043745
Maybe it'll lead to something good
>tfw no wolfenstein commie order
>>
>>380044205
What happens when you ban someone put on the terror watchlist who is not a terrorist?
What happens when the actual terrorist just buys second hand or from the black market?
>>
>>380044184
>How would removing muslims NOT stop terrorist attacks?

Because not every terrorist attack is carried by someone with a muslim face or name. Isis will always be able to recruit loonies from the native population.
>>
>>380044404
Then why is Poland terrorist free for decades?
>>
>>380008923
>HURRRRR I'M DELIBERATELY MISREPRESENTING PEOPLE'S OPINIONS IN THE MOST ASININE WAY POSSIBLE
Please just fuck off.
>>
>>380023741
>It's radicalised to a point where if one thing doesn't align up to someone's politics then it's immediately discredited as belonging to the opposition

You are right, we got on the point of if something dont gets into X point, it become Y point for someone
>>
>>380044404
But they recruit by being here in the first place.
And many terrorists are not part of the native population. In fact I don't remember a single terrorist attack carried out by a native convert.

Stop Islamists entering, and the fellow Muslims who shield them, and suddenly recruitment drops to 0 too.

Again, countries with lower islamic populations see less converts, as well as attacks.
>>
Nazis are the best enemies in every videogame
Super and mad Scientist
Alien Teconology
Ocultism
Holy shit if you don't like nazis as enemy please kill yourself.
>>
>>380044205
Too easy to abuse. The government could just label anyone as a terrorist - in fact, they don't have to even label anyone to place them on the watchlist, no evidence required. It's -very- open to abuse.

Easier to just ban terrorists, and deport all who hold foreign/dual citizenship.
>>
>>380044360
>What happens when you ban someone put on the terror watchlist who is not a terrorist?

They can just sue the government? I don't see how this is a problem at all.

>What happens when the actual terrorist just buys second hand or from the black market?

This is an incredible argument to legalize drugs as well. My point is, if you let terrorists get access to guns legally you're assuming the risk of shit happening.

>>380044510
Because ISIS doesn't care about Poland? There are muslims living there you know.
>>
>>380044404
It's actually mostly ~2nd gen immigrants
The theory is that they don't fit in and come to resent their country, much like how mixed race people feel they don't fit in

They get depressed and turn to violence, which wouldn't happen, at least not even a fraction of it, if diversity weren't such a forced meme.
>>
>>380044404
>Isis will always be able to recruit MUSLIMS from the native population.

Fixed that for ya, champ. Which is why Islam should be outlawed. Every other religion is fine.
>>
>>380043965
Leftist are hypocrites. You really think they're anti gun? What they really are are stateist and are totally fine with guns as long as the government are the ones to hold them.
>>
>>380044889
>Easier to just ban terrorists

Right. So if you disagree with using the terrorist watchlist for gun control how are you going to be fine with this? Again, the Orlando shooter was an american citizen, there was nowhere to deport him to.
>>
>>380044927
>They can just sue the government? I don't see how this is a problem at all.
Not when the government makes that illegal.
>This is an incredible argument to legalize drugs as well. My point is, if you let terrorists get access to guns legally you're assuming the risk of shit happening
Well yea, must drugs should be legal. It's a person's own fault if they OD really.

And you shouldn't ban guns from good people just so you can occasionally ban guns from a terrorist, that's fucking stupid logic, since the terrorist will just find a different way to kill people. Europe is seeing a clear cut example of this right now.
>>
>>380045159
>What they really are are stateist and are totally fine with guns as long as the government are the ones to hold them.

And this helps them commit mass shootings how...?

This is fun. I haven't been able to talk to so many retards in so long.
>>
>>380045197
He was a Muslim.
Deport him to Mexico, and get that wall up and running already.
>>
>>380008923
I cant believe it's not butter
>>
>>380045339
Where is the evidence that gun control in the US leads to lower crime rate?
>>
>>380045395

Muslim is not a nationality. He was an american citizen.
>>
>>380044927
>they can sue the government
Such a law would be facially unconstitutional first of all

Second of all, why should they have to?

And third, courts cost an increasing amount of money, and without a trial to forbid gun ownership in the first place, what will the pleading be?
>"in not actually a terrorist"
Wow, really convincing stuff there billy, no guns for you

The nature of our current civil rights organizations is fucking horrifying and I wouldn't trust the courts to make a more nuanced decision than beyond a reasonable doubt. They abuse everything else.
>>
>>380045491
Yea but he was a Muslim.
If we can ban guns from people we don't like we can ban religious people from this country we don't like.
>>
>>380045478

What a non sequitur. Read up the reply chain please. I'm not even arguing for gun control.
>>
>>380045339
By the leftist leaders ordering the ones with guns to kill anyone that doesn't agree with their thinking.

You know the same things that happen under dictatorship and socialism.
>>
>>380044404
Muslims don't belong into Europe or the West, there doesn't even need to be a discussion about religion or culture. Deporting them is an "easy" solution and it's the right thing to do. You want to help them, do it over there. Don't force a whole race to carry the costs, most of which are not financial.
Russia and US started the destabilization of the east, they should carry the costs.
And about radicalization, having less potential preachers for it works wonders. The constant terror attacks weren't a thing just 10 years ago. Guess what? Mass east/africa migration wasn't a thing 10 years ago also.
If these rational, easy solution don't help, well, maybe Islam has to be eradicated.
>>
>>380045491
Muslim is an ideology.
Strip him of his citizenship.
Make Mexico deal with it.
God knows they've been sending their own problems to our side of the border for long enough.
>>
>>380044927
>poland
>97% polish
>estimated 400-4000 muslims in poland
>even smaller number are recent arrivals, rather than tartars living in poland for centuries

>france estimated to have ~2.2 million muslims

>sweden around 600,000

That is why Poland has no attacks.
There's a reason ISIS attacks both welcoming, sympathizing, and "enemy" countries, and it's because they just want to attack everyone but can't live in poland.
>>
>>380045725

He is an american citizen, retard. If you think the government can just drop him accross the border like that... be careful what you wish for. Take care you never upset the government, your guns won't help you there.
>>
>>380046178
If you can strip someone's constitutional right away from them because you suspect they might be a terrorist, you can strip someone's citizenship away as well.
>>
>>380045197
Dual citizenship, if he's the son of an immigrant he can still likely be deported.

Even so, deporting all you can would still decrease the number of terrorists, just because one slips through the net, it doesn't mean you should never bother casting it in the first place.

Also, I'm fine with this because it doesn't impede the rights of native born citizens, just foreigners who frankly are only here because we let them be, and can be kicked out just as easily.
>>
>>380046178
That's where you're wrong, friend.
We can totally strip them of their citizen and throw them across the border.
And it would be "just like that".
I don't have to worry about that, because I don't follow an ideology created by a genocidal child rapist.
>>
>>380046325

Only if you think that prohibiting someone from buying guns equals chucking them across the border.
>>
>>380046178
>Take care you never upset the government
You mean like when committing a crime? You know the death sentence is still a thing and might come back in some places. If the offense is great enough, exile isn't exactly a new invention.
Also international waters are a pretty large place.
>>
>>380046525
Both entail stripping someone of their human rights out of suspicion, so yes.
>>
>>380046558
>You mean like when committing a crime?

That or, you know, following a religion the government doesn't like.
Thread posts: 525
Thread images: 84

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.