[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Assassins Creed: Origins Is literally the same old asscreed

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 6

File: IMG_1313.jpg (16KB, 229x220px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1313.jpg
16KB, 229x220px
>Assassins Creed: Origins
Is literally the same old asscreed now with mythological creatures and magical powers. 1 year off from the franchise and this is the best they can come up with. WE

>Metro Exodus

Pre-rendered and scripted, could be decent like the other two. Could be shit.

>Forza 7
Unveiling a car was the biggest 'surprise' of Microsoft E3. Its more racing shit.

>Player unknown Battlegrounds
Early access tier shit.
>>
File: 02.jpg (179KB, 886x625px) Image search: [Google]
02.jpg
179KB, 886x625px
>WE
WUZ
>>
File: IMG_1312.png (57KB, 327x137px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1312.png
57KB, 327x137px
>State of Decay 2
Looks like the same clunky mess that was the first game. Shit tier animations. Haven't showed much actual gameplay because it's basically an expansion to the first with all the recycled assets.

>Darwin Project
Looks like bargain bin shit. E-sports shit. Will get wrecked by other games and cursed to Blunderborns life.

>The last night
Looks decent for indie pixel shit
>>
File: IMG_1317.jpg (154KB, 480x470px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1317.jpg
154KB, 480x470px
>Artful escape
More indie shit that will be forgotten after a month of release.

>Code Vein
Could be cool. Could be more souls style wank. Weebs will eat it up.

>Sea of Thieves
Looks fun but incredibly shit at the same time. Premise is good, but nu-rare will fuck it up. Animations and gameplay look dog shit at times.

>Tacoma
Walking simulator indie shit in space with strong woman.

>Super Lucky's Tale
Looks like it will be fun, but will flop thanks to Mario. It'll be your run if the mill platformer and could be boring after a while though.

>Crackdown 3
Let's get terry crews in and hope everyone focuses on him instead of the now downgraded/complete lack of destructible environments. POWAH OF THA CLOUD
>>
File: IMG_1318.jpg (60KB, 218x218px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1318.jpg
60KB, 218x218px
>Ashen
Not enough gameplay. But muh strong female protag is what I got from the trailer. Poundland tat

>Tumblr is strange

>Ori and the will of the wisps
Could be cool like the first game. As long as it's short and cheap.

>Anthem
Nu-Bioware. We want the titanfall audience. We want the Destiny audience. We want the Division audience. We want the LBGT audience. Explore this. Loot that. Shit.
>>
>>380007750
>AC
Looks cool but get rid of the drone bird and homing arrows jesus it brings the whole game down
>Metro
Sad that we got so little this far that everybody is hyped for another game like this.. 50 other clones you can play
>Forza
no comment who even cares
>PUBG
Fun game , pissed me off that an early access game no where near stable on our glorious master race is being taken to Xbox for some reason
>>
>>380009495
So far all I would even consider picking up is ashen and sea of thieves.. and I would have a tough time doing even that unless they really wow me. Please save us from this mess of an E3 someone
>>
I was hyped for AC but even by ubi standards it looks awful. Shitty stealth and AI, incredibly cluttered and gimmicky, no atmosphere. Just give us pyramid tombs and mysterious archeological shit instead.
>>
File: IMG_1319.jpg (24KB, 234x250px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1319.jpg
24KB, 234x250px
>A way out
Looks cool. Most interesting of E3 so far but that's not saying much. Forced coop means the game will be dead in 2 years and you'll never be able to play it unless split screen. Will be short as fuck

>Deep Rock Galactic
Left 4 minecraft troopers. Will be fun for a few hours at most.

>Middle Earth Shadow of war
Not a middle earth RPG handled tastefully. Still bamham mixed with asscreed. Now with quips and more quips. Shits all over the good lore set in the books. Nu-males will push all their agendas and quips into this game.

>Wolfenstein
/pol/ is mad which is fun. Game looks fun, last 2 were decent shooters.

>Evil Within 2
More survival horror trash. Muh director, muh weeb. The first was forgettable and this will be too.

>Fallout VR
Making you pay full price for the mediocre game you already own.

>Paid mods
HAHAHAHAHAHA

This E3 has been a fucking disaster so far
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.