[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Worth a download?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: BBF2P2.png (488KB, 660x401px) Image search: [Google]
BBF2P2.png
488KB, 660x401px
Worth a download?
>>
fuck no
I wouldn't waste my time even if it was the full game, rather than a locked-down version of an already terrible game
>>
>>380005801
I wasted my bandwidth on this garbage yesterday only to delete it after the prologue
Its trash
>>
nope
>>
>>380005801
yes
>>
>>380005801
Game is great. don't listen to the blizzdrones.
>>
>>380006184
You got through the prologue? Between the glaring colour scheme, unskippable intros and cutscenes, and the boring gameplay, I uninstalled long before that.
>>
>>380007128
>>380006991
Go away randys
>>
only if you'd be willing to pay the $30 if you liked what you see, the free version is incredibly bare bones, and unlocking shit takes like 20 hours for a single character or more once the queues go back to 30 minutes.
>>
Calling it a free trial definitely didn't help it get players. I think that if they just called it what it is, Free-to-Play, people would most likely pay more attention to the game.
>>
>>380008551
True, technically it's a free to play, you can just get almost everything free if you grind for a long time and gather a big bunch of credits
>>
>>380007353
Can you explain to me what is the difference bstween the trial version and the upgraded version
>>
>>380008950
All current characters unlocked, story mode unlocked.
>>
>>380005801
From what I've been to find out, Varnell (EDIT: Not Pitchford, sorry :S) wanted the WHOLE thing to be free, but GearBox don't make that decision (most likely 2K), but he responded in a forum post I made that if we keep asking (nicely), they will make the whole thing free.
>>
>>380005801
Yeah, I guess. Queue times feel like ass, but looking lore and messing with gear loadouts or appearances is a nice way to pass the time.
Play any game mode, even if you don't like it. It gives you xp, and you don't have to queue again.
>>
>>380005801
I don't know. I may have judged it too fast but I did the tutorial and played a game but it was vs bots and that was lame. I picked the samurai vampire dude and slashed around like a retard and logged off. Does it get better? None of the skills felt like they had impact and the Cds were large. I just auto attacked all day.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.