[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just how much trouble is Capcom in?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_5873.jpg (36KB, 440x260px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5873.jpg
36KB, 440x260px
Just how much trouble is Capcom in?
>>
Well they can't even make good fighting games anymore and they load them with DLC all over.
>>
Well we have that dragon ball game to fill the whole that MvCI is going to leave
>>
Financially? Read their investor reports, they're public information

In terms of consumer good will? Capcom is on notice
>>
>>380003831
There was a time in 2014 when I thought Capcom is pulling themselves together. DMC4SE, MonHun4, Ace Attorney, RE Rev2 were all acceptable games.

But just like cheering for your drug addict friend, eventually they'll get DUI and disappoint you again. They botched SFV, RE7 was meh, and generally have not been that productive
>>
>>380000000
>>
>>380006438
Well at least the trainwreck that was sfv's launch taught them a lesson, right?
At least we'll get fiished games from now on.
>>
Honestly, I think Capcom is the worse gaming company right now, and it only really surviving because of "Muh Childhood"

At least EA,Ubisoft come out with a consist flow of games, and look good well made. (Expect for ME:A) And the worse thing too is that they seems to get worse. Not to mention their jewy tactics of remastering everything. I would even be too made if they at least made games BC on the Xbone, BUT FUCKING NOOOOOOOOOOOO.
I hope they crash and fucking burn.
>>
File: yunna1.gif (32KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
yunna1.gif
32KB, 400x400px
>>380006639

I really don't understand how they can look at what happened in SF5, look at what they're doing with MvCI and think "yeah this will pan out"

Who the fuck is running that shit show?
>>
>>380003831
If they had any idea how to make mobile games they would switch already.
>>
>>380003831
literally not in any trouble
>>
Is a DMC 5 too much to ask?
>>
Honestly, alot of people seem to be more hyped for DBZ than MvCI, which isn't good for them. Yeah people will pick it up because its the new marvel, but I don't see it lasting that long when they have another 3v3 game.
>>
>>380010748
I just looked up the DBZ thing. It looks fucking amazing.
>>
>>380010748
The trailer of MvC Infinite was a whole lot worse than the initial MvC 3 trailer.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.