[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Microsoft won

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: sod2-concept-5.jpg (222KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
sod2-concept-5.jpg
222KB, 1600x900px
Microsoft won
>>
Too bad we have to wait for another year before it comes out.
>>
I heard good things about the first one but never played it myself.
>>
What's the general consensus on the first game?
I downloaded it through my friend's shared library and enjoyed it, personally.
>>
>>380003676
Agreed
Just because of this
>>
>>380004040
Decent but ultimately fairly shallow. The problem I'm sensing with what they've shown of 2 is it evolves absolutely nothing from the first game. There weren't even any new special infected. The only noticable difference is maybe more zambies at once, and that could just be a trailer thing. I'm very cautious of getting excited now.
>>
File: 9cd65fff29d4a4a6.jpg (68KB, 742x740px) Image search: [Google]
9cd65fff29d4a4a6.jpg
68KB, 742x740px
>>380003871
It is basically the whole open world zombie survival fad done competently, as a singleplayer title with a story. You can choose where you want to stay with your settlement, you need to do some basic base management like building watchtowers, places to sleep, medical areas, lay traps against zombie hordes etc. You need to find supplies to sustain your community, find gear and equipment, and the more you do stuff the more your survivors level up and become more competent at the various tasks (you can switch inbetween most of them)

With this there is more maps and co-op multiplayer, a team four times the size behind it, and no 2gb xbox live arcade limit, they seriously can't fuck it up.
>>
>>380004405
from the trailor, 2 seems like a remaster of 1
>>
>>380004551
Come to think of it it even used the same damn animations.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.